It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Possible the FISC Judges Were Also Complicit with FBI, DNC and DOJ in Surveilling DJ Trump?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Yes they must show the previous warrant bore fruit before they will extend a warrant.
And yes the warrant was reapproved twice under trumps DOJ.
edit on 282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Sure if you assume that the judges are just podunks it's easy. But they are not.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Justoneman

Sure if you assume that the judges are just podunks it's easy. But they are not.

Until those agents proved to be unworthy a 'podunk' Judge or not would have to allow the evidence. They proved to be unworthy after the fact. Their unworthy testimony means possible perjury charges.

I too will believe it when I see it on "charges being filed" DBCowboy and others. The game is to protect the wicked if they are in high places.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The self same Chief Justice Roberts that doesn’t know the difference between a tax and fine nor the proper way for the Federal Government to acquire a new power by Amendment process instead of a simple majority vote, that Chief Justice. He should pray to Trump every day that I am never ordered to punch him repeated in the mouth. Because I would be left with a bloody stump where my hand used to be as my bones ground to powder before I stopped. You want to find a real traitor to the American people, right there is your man. To put it succinctly, you have far more love and admiration for Trump than I have for Roberts.

But let me tell you how I really feel....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There's no evidence being presented about corruption in any of those agencies. Just trump trying to discredit them because they are closing in on his life long habit of corruption and crimes. He's defensive because he has lots to hide. You're all gonna find out that he is the crook and y'all backed him.

So genuine evidence isn't evidence.

💎 OK 💎

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Either the FBI, DOJ lied to the FISC, or the FISC themselves were part of this corruption. I am not saying it is 100% true that they are/were corrupt, but it's a possibility when the information provided to the FISC wouldn't stand in any other justice court in the U.S.

What makes you think the evidence would be regarded differently by any other court?
Because you want it that way?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure genuine evidence is but this isn't genuine. It's an opinion and a query.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am sure Trump's fanboys can "make it" include whoever it need to include to show his innocence and their conspiracy!

It's the world, I tell ya! The entire world is out to get him! OMG!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
When are you people going to admit he colluded with Russia ans its not everyone ELSE that is treasonous and colluding... and that its actually him and his organization.

Occams Razor

I`ll admit that there is a very real possibility that both sides are equally traitorous and corrupt and they are in a race to see which side can throw the other under the bus first. In the septic tank of politics nobody is clean.
edit on 8-2-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

When are you people going to admit he colluded with Russia ans its not everyone ELSE that is treasonous and colluding... and that its actually him and his organization.

Occams Razor

Because only the ignorant disregard the mountain of evidence standing in front of all of these FBI and other players while latching on to the accusations against Trump that have no evidence at all...still.

Occam's Razor indeed.

Deny ignorance...that's a goal of this site, if I'm not mistaken.

And by the way:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You’re making it up that he’s making it up. You have no idea why any warrent was or was not approved.
Good try, though.

(Edit to add: I’m just playing... it looks like you’re having fun today, and I wanted to join in.

For substance, I say that even if something is not presented AS evidence of something, doesn’t mean that it isn’t. For instance, i could present my above statement as evidence that I have a sense of humor, but then you could use it as evidence that I don’t, or that I’m trying to be mean, or something, and I think that that would be valid... not proof, but evidence.)
edit on 2/8/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Is it possible? Sure.

Is there any evidence to suggest it? No.

I know this is a conspiracy site, but we need to stop creating conspiracies in hopes of de-legitimizing the current investigation or implicating Obama/Hillary.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think they will be scrutinized, because they are involved, whether they like it or not... The judges can’t be happy with how it’s all coming out now, could they?

Hopefully, they (judges and system) pass the muster once all is said and done... since the system has been reauthorized.

edit on 2/8/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Occams Razor

For crying out loud, there is no evidence whatsoever showing any collusion between President Trump and the Russians. But people like you love to ignore the fact that Hillary Clinton voted yes for the Uranium 1 deal meanwhile the Russians funneled $150 million dollars into the Clinton foundation, not to mention the money Bill Clinton got from the Russians for speeches he gave.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Before judges are appointed by the Chief justice, they are appointed to the bench in their district by U.S. Presidents. Besides, we know that U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras was forcibly recused by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts from Flynn's case. The only logical reason why Contreras would have been forcibly recused from Flynn's case would be that he was the FISC judge who signed off the 2016 FISA warrant which led to the spying of Trump's campaign people, which included Flynn.

I am saying he was forcibly recused because Contreras should have recused himself, but he didn't.

But you are right, i did jump the gun, Obama didn't appoint all of them.

Judge Contreras was appointed by Obama.

Contreras, Rudolph
Born 1962 in Staten Island, NY

Federal Judicial Service:
Judge, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Nominated by Barack Obama on July 28, 2011, to a seat vacated by Ricardo M. Urbina. Confirmed by the Senate on March 22, 2012, and received commission on March 23, 2012.

www.fjc.gov...

edit on 8-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

I can understand the warrant being issued based on lies and "faulty" evidence in the place. But, is there not the requirement for "other" evidences to be shown for the renewal of the warrant every 90 days or so ?

If there was no other evidence shown, how was the warrant extended all the way until after the election and even after Trump took office. To me, this is what begins to bring the judge into the whole affair.

Exactly. Not only was the 2016 warrant approved because of the fake dossier, but we were told that one of the excuses given to the FISC to continue the surveillance was hearsay from a third person who supposedly heard Carter while being drunk. Why would any judge believe that hearsay from a third person is evidence enough to continue the spying on Trump's campaign people, and even later after he became President? It makes no sense.

edit on 8-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Go to bed and let the adults handle the conversation. Thanks kid.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I am sure Trump's fanboys can "make it" include whoever it need to include to show his innocence and their conspiracy!

Perhaps you should keep up on what has been going on. There are threads in the forum showing not only Nuñez's memo, but also Graham-Grassley's memo which verify the information given by Nuñez's memo.

Declassified Steele Memo from Grassley just released

There is plenty of evidence showing that there was collusion between Obama's DOJ, and the FBI to try to go after Trump and his people with made up charges.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The idea that Trump colluded with the Russians is laughable. There is evidence that the Russians did employ a psychological propaganda campaign which will be ongoing. But let's recall how the same people who believe in the Trump- Russian collusion fantasy previous track record. These same people worshiped Obama's appeasement of the Russian invasion of the Ukraine, and ignored or dismissed associated Russian propaganda.

The origins of the memo in question pose a question in my mind: Is the current cover story designed to reduce the amount of jail time for those who committed Nixionian crimes? Put another way, does or would have buying the memo via a ploy from the Russian intel community result in more jail time, than outright fabricating the memo?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: angeldoll

Perhaps you should keep up on what has been going on. There are threads in the forum showing not only Nuñez's memo, but also Graham-Grassley's memo which verify the information given by Nuñez's memo.

Declassified Steele Memo from Grassley just released

There is plenty of evidence showing that there was collusion between Obama's DOJ, and the FBI to try to go after Trump and his people with made up charges.

Outgoing Senator HARRY REID also knew that the FBI had some manufactured "dirt" on Donald Trump.

“It has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisers, and the Russian government — a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” Mr. Reid wrote. “The public has a right to know this information.”

From 10/31/2016 - 9 Days before the election: www.nytimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join