It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What my conversation with Jesus would look like. (Bourne Legacy)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm Aaron Cross in this scene (hypothetically speaking)

and the other man is Jesus (without his beard).

Yes... the director and writer definitely had a religious undertone in this scene.

very symbolic of Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Until you’ve actually had a real conversation with the actual Jesus, I think it would be best not to assume how it would go.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Until you’ve actually had a real conversation with the actual Jesus, I think it would be best not to assume how it would go.

do you think the writer or directer of the above scene was portraying a conversation with Christ?

I do.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

So, never then?

It is easier for a camel to knit a kilt than it is for a man to talk to 'actual jesus'.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

Funny Jesus taught that we should ask many questions and search for answers
I cant see any Christ in the protagonist, He taught us all we needed to know
Love each other

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

So, never then?

It is easier for a camel to knit a kilt than it is for a man to talk to 'actual jesus'.

Agreed. Or JFK, Ghandi, MLK, Socrates, etc.

Imagine someone claiming they actually spoke with any of them. They'd be a laughing stock.

Power of religious mind control.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

So, never then?

That is an opinion you may change someday .

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Conversations with God or is it Jesus? Anyways here goes -

Jack - Yo Jesus what do you think of religion?

Jesus - I hate religion.

btw good movie.///

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DD2029
do you think the writer or directer of the above scene was portraying a conversation with Christ? I do.

originally posted by: Doomsday 2029
The Illuminati/TPTB are very real and they pretty much own the entertainment industry.

Curious as to why you think the Illuminati would deliberately portray a conversation with Christ?

BTW the below quotes summarize what I believe on this topic...

originally posted by: c1138
Movies and Commercial T.V is an Illumanati CIA M/K,ultra tool. These movies are initiating the masses into a Gnostic worldview that will culminate in a "strong delusion" as the world joins Satan & the final Antichrist in their war on God. The world hates Jesus Christ. Hollywood is the chief myth-maker to keep the lies of the pagan cults alive.

Many movies in Hollywood have occult and gnostic themes What are they about and what is the spirit behind this eye popping video documentary. Mega Movies like The Matrix Trilogy, Pleasantville and The Truman Show have an underlying gnostic theme. Which is only an inversion of the truth.

Hollywood’s War on God is a mind-blowing, eye-popping documentary that reveals how satanic forces are using Hollywood’s most memorable movies and most popular actors to propagate an ancient lie in fulfillment of biblical prophecy. Learn how these movies are initiating the masses into a Gnostic worldview that will culminate in a “strong delusion” as the world joins Satan and the final Antichrist in their war on God.

In the same way that Satan came to Eve through a serpent and convinced her God was lying, Morpheus comes to Neo and tells him he is living a lie. “Remember,” Neo says, “All I am offering is the truth.”
Hollywood’s Gnostic Agenda

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

You should watch the movie "the Shack"

With buddy thats in clash of the titans

Good movie... Though very christian

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Curious as to why you think the Illuminati would deliberately portray a conversation with Christ?

BTW the below quotes summarize what I believe on this topic...

Because usually there is some type of mockery at the end of it all.

Basically the story of Bourne Legacy symbolizes how dangerous one Christian Man can be to the secret order.

Aaron CROSS is a Christian.

Jason BOURNE (aka David Webb) is a Catholic.

it's all very subtle.... but it's always there.

As I said before... The movie Shutter Island is my specialty...

DO you want to see a metaphorical conversation between Christ and the United States of America?

make no mistake: The artist Scorsese, has put together a brilliant yet sinister symbolic masterpiece about the fate of America hidden in depths of this film.

Christ meets the USA of today:

The Woman is representative of Christ (believe it or not), Leo is the USA.

What Jesus is saying in this scene is the USA really lost WWII and is no longer recognizable to God.

Did anybody ever care to notice that Ben Kingsley's character in Shutter Island is in fact Aleister Crowley?

his last name says it all: Dr. Cawley

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

with the exception of Socrates, at least we have a visual record of the others.

Lucky too, imagine people running around saying "What would Ghandi do?"

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

So, never then?

It would take more than belief. Maybe actually meeting the guy. But, you know, that crucifixion thing a few years ago, tends to put an end to that..

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I still recommend the movie "The man from Earth" which I think would have been how it went down.

One man wise beyond his years from years of existence, being taken as a prophet, yet wanting none of it. and not a god, or the son of god, just a quirk of nature.

If you want to believe without proof, that is.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

with the exception of Socrates, at least we have a visual record of the others.

Lucky too, imagine people running around saying "What would Ghandi do?"

They killed all the people on that list, to shut them up.

Look at Assange right now. He's enemy of state number one, also for speaking up and telling the truth. The state wants hm just as bad as all the rest.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So, never then?

It would take more than belief. Maybe actually meeting the guy. But, you know, that crucifixion thing a few years ago, tends to put an end to that..

Really ? The real story of Christ doesn’t end with His crucifixion. He rose from the dead, spent more time with his followers, and then He ascended into heaven. He said He was coming back the same way He left.

He is not dead ! Just sayin’ 🤨.so until you actually have a real conversation with him, nobody can really assume how that would go.

edit on 8-2-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I hope you do realize the Holy Bible is filled with people who had conversations with Jesus, thus no speculation needs to take place on what the topic or tone of the conversation would be like.

Read John chapter 4 for a good conversation between a woman and Jesus. Then read John chapter 3 for the same but with a religious man.

No guess work needs to be assumed, especially from a filthy hollywood, immoral director or producer. If that is were you get your insight from...God help you.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I've watched the "The man from Earth" as well as it's sequel: "The man from Earth: Holocene". Both are embarASSing trash. The latter movie portrays a real Christian as a knife murdering psychopath (no surprise there considering the source).

If any of you want to really understand who Jesus is, read Isaiah chapters 40 through 48. That is nine chapters, about 20 minutes of reading, and you will understand just who Jesus Christ is. He's not who historians, Islam, or even modern day "christians" say He is.

Read the chapters I posted and discuss. This is a challenge to ALL.
edit on 8-2-2018 by MonarchofBooks1611 because: i can

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Interesting thought on "Shutter Island" you laid out. I'll look into it, but I do agree, that movie is hiding some deep stuff, whatever it ma be.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join