It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From there to here in a blink.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Today I experienced an event with my son who's 7 that I cannot explain. After I picked him up from school we had to stop and get gas. We parked at one of the farthest pumps from the entrance to the store. I told him to stay in the truck as I had to go in and pay before I could pump. I don't trust him in a busy parking lot full of idiots not paying attention, plus we've had snow and ice the last couple of days and being 7 he has the attention span of a goldfish, so its super easy for him to take off chasing after me not paying attention to whats around him. So I walk to the entrance of the store and I open the door and there is a guy and a little boy standing there just inside the door.

So I stepped back so they could go thru. I look again and the little boy is my son! I stopped looked at the truck and than looked at him...not believing the fact that my son is now standing just inside the entrance to the store when 20 seconds ago he was sitting in our truck. I asked him how he got in here. He just smiled, laughed and said "I walked right past you dad!" I said "no you didn't walk past me I would have saw you." I'm hyper aware of whats around me especially in parking lots with a high volume of traffic. Not only that but this is a child who cannot be quiet to save his life, that coupled with the fact that I can feel him when he is around me. I said "seriously, how did you get from the truck to the inside of the store??" He just repeated what he had said before. I've been thinking about this all evening and aside from something paranormal I can't see how he got from the truck which was a good 100 feet plus away around me to inside the store in a span of less than 20 seconds. He wasn't breathing like he ran or anything. He was just waiting for me to come in. There is another entrance but its on the far end of the building which would effectively double the distance he would have to travel to be standing there just as I opened the door. Its broken my brain....

However, this is a child who when he was 3 told me in detail about my mother who died in 98 (he was born in 2010) he told me she had told him she was ok and I didn't have to worry about her anymore. He has also told me in great detail about how a spacecraft would enter into orbit over a planet as well as describing in detail a spacesuit he had once worn. This was when he was 3 also. I've written several threads about my various experiences with my son. See below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So ya not really sure what to make of this.
edit on 7-2-2018 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I read your other threads too,your son is a remarkable lil dude.My son,11yo,also said some thought provoking stuff,and creeped me out on 2/3 occasions with other things he said when he was much younger.Thanks for sharing,will return to this thread in the evening when im by pc.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Raxoxane because: Added

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
So ya not really sure what to make of this.

Surely you can find a way to use your son's faculty of invisibility for your benefit?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Look at his scalp. Is there like a number tattooed there?
j/k!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

He just smiled, laughed and said "I walked right past you dad!" I said "no you didn't walk past me I would have saw you."

As difficult as it is for you to accept, thats what happened.

Well, he 'snuck' by you.

Remind him how dangerous it is to play hide and seek like that.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
He may have the ability to become invisible. So long as you are not looking at him.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sounds like you need help with him. I see some kids that age, they will hear a car coming and get out of the road. Other kids will run in front of cars without even thinking. Why would you allow your child to fall into this second category..

And you told him to sir in the truck. He didn't listen. Did you just buy him some candy and ignore his wreckless behavior? Smh

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I do understand you sir.
Kids are as transparent and clear as they can be.
My 5 year old, since he could talk in a concise manner, He talks about another family he had. With names and places in such details that it will creep you out. Even if I ask him a few days later about it, he keeps the same story without altering any detail.

I will read your other posts.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Are you familiar with reincarnation?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yes, I just did not wanted to be so explicit.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Many mysteries between heaven and earth

If I could give you an advice, I'd tell you to look at this while he remembers, maybe you can learn what he did in his past live and help him in this one.

Karma will get him as he grows up...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No more true than that.

My family has a history of mediums and paranormal phenomena (later they got into being a very religious followers)
. As for me; I used to have many experiences with things that I could not understand at the moment. But right now I'm trying to connect again.

top topics

join