It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitcoin analysis....just what you wanted, bitcoin crud....so sorry but...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
it's in a bearish expanding triangle now in a triple zizzag three

Expect 5 waves inside the triangle's lines that are a continuation pattern to the downside

we label the last wave " E " so it will go up again before the downside if seen, so don't get that bullish feeling yet.

Down there sits 1750.00 is in sight actually on a spike I betcha using equilibrium clouds on the daily and 4 hour chart and those lovely fibo extensions

for the entry if buying or selling for you elliott wavers out there this week we can watch the slo stochastic for the renouned " THREE PUSHES TO TAKE "

I set my slo sto on 34,3,3 and I think you should have yours the same way!...hehe

edit on 7-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/2/2018 by ArMaP because: tags corrected

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I Literally can't make sense of a single sentence in there.
But whatever s/f for creativity

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

we need more like you round here....owe ya!!

wait...mine engineer so cool

my dad graduated top at Colorado School of Mines

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ROFL! That tickled me

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

..Yep. F' it!! All in!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountrycaught me

I'm a stand up comedian wanna be,.... but taint no good at it yet

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Are you saying buy bitcoin at $1750?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I understood about 1/3 of that.

Bitcoin is trading @ $8,000ish. Am I missing something?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Cannot tell if this is /s or not. If not, TA does not really apply to crypto, and either way I think you've been drinking. lol.

Screw it. Going all in!
In all seriousness - I would be ecstatic if bitcoin went bear market for the next year or two.
edit on 7-2-2018 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I guess no one has told the OP that tech analysis doesn't work in cryoto.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No kidding-what a ride.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
it's in a bearish expanding triangle now in a triple zizzag three

Expect 5 waves inside the triangle's lines that are a continuation pattern to the downside

we label the last wave " E " so it will go up again before the downside if seen, so don't get that bullish feeling yet.

Down there sits 1750.00 is in sight actually on a spike I betcha using equilibrium clouds on the daily and 4 hour chart and those lovely fibo extensions

for the entry if buying or selling for you elliott wavers out there this week we can watch the slo stochastic for the renouned " THREE PUSHES TO TAKE "

I set my slo sto on 34,3,3 and I think you should have yours the same way!...hehe

If you labeled it "Q", though, it might actually go through an 11th dimensional, 90 degree transformation, and come back entirely inside out, just like poor Professor Reeve did.

It was an enormous mess to clean up!

Not to mention all the tessellating Thote's, attracted to the breach by all the blood.

I've will not had to deal with those Lemur's.

edit on 7/2/2018 by chr0naut because: Temporal humour, I will have never got used to it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I don't know what I just attempted to read but you sir get a STAR for making absolutely zero sense. Your going places in life, I like it!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype
it is more likely that Bitcoin, the brand name product, will be going into a bear market for longer than that. The Central Banks are almost done conning people out of their money, and then they will snap their fingers and *poof* . The private digital notes market is legislated out of existence in favor of Central Bank/Government digital notes.

As in, it was fiat money the entire time! FRN-Coin , Euro-Coin, GBP-Coin, Peso-Coin and more is what will replace all these private pyramid schemes, at the same exchange rate is the currency they are denominated in. Whats different you say? Well the blockchain technology of course! The very thing crypto fans and even government and central banks have been praising for the last couple of years as the future.

Thats right folks. Rich or poor, no man shall buy or sell, save for those who take trades with the coin of the beast. And every transaction will be recorded, logged, and archived in those ledgers to be used as leverage as needed.

In monetary economics, fiat money is an intrinsically valueless object or record that is widely accepted as a means of payment.
An intrinsically useless object that serves as a medium of exchange.
It has an assigned value only because the government uses its power to enforce the value of a fiat currency or because the exchanging parties agree to its value.

Fiat money is not necessarily a government mandated currency.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thats certainly a possibility. Hopefully non state issued cryptocurrencies would still stick around with some kind of value in such a scenario like how back in the day gold assets were seized by the government and fiat notes were issued in exchange. Some people still held onto that gold, legal or not, and value remained even increased greatly since then.

I do agree with you about what is likely coming. However I think it will be quite a bit farther off - solely due to old folks in the public sector whom still dont even use the internet for anything and the sheer amount of idiots in our government who could not tell a crypto currency from a potato.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype
Old people need only a cellular device, the ability to read language, and be able to either push a button or speak a command. I think a better term would be, E-currency rather than gov crypto. Or perhaps Gov-coins?

Mastercard's war on cash continues to rage on with a fury, even make commercials that trivialize defeating the law utilizing digital payments as a a type of liberating benefit. Those kinds of propaganda do have an effect on demographics.
I say its alot closer than you think. No more than twenty years where it becomes scary real. IMO, thats on the high end of predictions.

Of course the Central Banks will be thrilled. Nothing like having the power to control all human wealth with the push of a button by law as the ultimate tool over a slave society. Asset forfeiture for political dissidents (i.e. social media discussion boards) come to mind.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
yes I just looked at the long term and 4100.00 or so would be the major wave three down...bounce there expected I guess.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I understood about 1/3 of that.

Bitcoin is trading @ $8,000ish. Am I missing something?

Yah, bitcoin is unregulated, why the volatile market. All markets should be that way, but the 'controllers' would never allow that, they are afraid they will lose lose control, not be in charge anymore.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
edit on 8-2-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Watch out for the FUD !!!!!!!! be sure Hodl !!!!! kill the whales and break down them walls !!!!!!!

VEN is going to the MOON ! pump pump !!!!

Troll BOX

i got you OP

edit on 01/01/1999 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join