It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations in testimony

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's all about the benjamins

blurb about her brother buying up land in haiti for gold...such the humanitarians

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

blurb about her brother buying up land in haiti for gold...such the humanitarians

Yup.

I remember that one !!

👁👑👁

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: The GUT

The big picture is coming together in very clear focus. The truth is coming out all over the place.

It is but it's not the story you think it is.
We will be debating the points of his impeachment pretty soon or his indictment if Congress fails us.

Lol! Can you start the debate on what exactly President Trump will be impeached or indicted for? Otherwise all I see is constant thread drift and spam...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
As if the two parties aren’t the exact. same. thing. Congrats on being divided and conquered.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin
As if the two parties aren’t the exact. same. thing. Congrats on being divided and conquered.

Thank You so much !!

I'll take my trophy please

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: RazorV66 No, I had to work, and could not spend all of my time on ATS, sorry I don't have 15 hours a day to spend on it. Sources.....

www.esquire.com...

www.snopes.com...

www.factcheck.org...

There are 3 sources, the problem is, YOU Did not do what I asked, and look it up yourself, instead you went on and on about something simply NOT TRUE.....

You guys talk yourselves into believing utter trash.

Those sources are as bad as Clinton telling people to go to her website for fact checking.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Wow snopes fact check and esquire....

Forgive me if I laugh in your face

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Bottom line HRC worked a deal that is pay for play. ...

We have a bunch of stuff pointing to the whole system is rigged at this point. If you are a 1% you can do most anything, in front of the public too. Your "lying eyes" and old fashioned common sense are somehow "wrong" when applied to these cases.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Exactly, Medvedev moved to subvert his his body to Obama's very quickly. I remember noticing that the first time I saw this. I believe the Russians were stunned how easy their mark was. Of course, in subsequent meetings Obama is fuming. So my guess is that he quickly went to the bottom, and they didn't respect him and treated him like their little, well, female dog.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

It's all bout the rubles.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I did a bit of research into Uranium One.

There are a few questions that should be answered.

Where were the republicans at the time? They were the majority in Congress at the time, held the leadership in all of the committees. What were they doing at the time that this was brought to their attention? Why was it brushed under the proverbial rug, and sat on, if there was this much distrust and dislike? And why is it now that they are bringing it up, often stating well I knew back then.

Why is it just Clinton that is the focus of this investigation, why is Canada not under investigation, as It was a Canadian company at the heart of such. Being that Uranium One is a Canadian company, with headquarters in Toronto, Canada.
So why all of the focus on Hillary Clinton, why is there no focus on the Secretary of Labor, the Attorney General, the Director of National Intelligence, the Secretary of Defense, and the Secretary of Commerce in on this, where are all of the 9 that all had to sign off on the deal itself? And there were none that objected. And from all accounts, Clinton was not at the meeting when this was going on, but a staffer who was present.
What about the head of the Nuclear regulatory commission?

So there are 10 other people, in addition to the Republicans that sat on the committees that should also be questioned, but are not. Why? If this was such a bad deal, then why are those people not up under investigation about such?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Why do you guys have such a hard on for Hillary? Your guy won. And he'll be ousted soon enough. You just make yourself look foolish with all the Hillary talk.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma

Why do you guys have such a hard on for Hillary? Your guy won. And he'll be ousted soon enough. You just make yourself look foolish with all the Hillary talk.

Its due to the fact that she rairoaded Bernie, colluded with the Media in so doing, the media never forcefully went after her on that, then she got off with the FBI, then she was allowed to stay in the race and her Dossier has caused reverberations till this day and had the Intelligence agencies involved to effectively weaponize Intel and use it against an Presidential Camapaign and later against a President who was elected then in power. The collusion between her people, and the Obama admin, in not only doing that, but the enormous amount of leaks that went on between them and the Media, much that has been disproven speak volumes as to why she can't be "let off the hook".

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ugh, not sure if this has posted yet but I read earlier today that this informant has VIDEO EVIDENCE of money bags being filled.

www.zerohedge.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

I suppose this is already known to this thread?
edit on 9-2-2018 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma

LOL, anything else you have to say so profound?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: xuenchen

The high-value informant, Douglas Campbell, said the Kremlin funneled money directly into the Clinton Foundation in exchange for Clinton approving a deal that sold one-fifth of the United States uranium to Russia.

And he said former Attorney General Loretta Lynch filed a gag order to cover-up the entire Moscow-Clinton scheme.

Thanks for the links, Lynch may have had many reasons to meet
Old Slick Willy on that plane then it seems.

That smacks of treason. To sell the rights of our Uranium and get money funneled to your foundation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join