It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations in testimony

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah. Still not seeing the irony are you foxy?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

And you're being deliberately blind. The story is a flippin bust.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Oh wow. That's some # right there isn't it? This place gets funnier by the day.
When it's not boring me to tears with the same stories on a weekly basis. Don't you guys research before starting the same thread over and over again?

How many times do you need to be told the story is a bust?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Why is it the informants job to specify which crimes were committed?

If I report a murder, do I also need to inform everyone that murder is a crime?

Only Mother Jones would claim that no crime was committed because no one stated the obvious.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsNotIronic

Furthermore, motherjones is about as credible as infowars.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

This is going to be a Big F. Deal. The testimony is only a slice of what's being learned.

Twelve crimes between Hillary and Bill. Wow.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Keep in mind it's Campbell saying "expectations".

For all anybody knows, they had "guarantees" (aka a Clinton "guarantee"/"warrantee") 👵

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I gave 3 sources 2 of which are from websites that are very well respected, certainly more than the website this trash came from! I could also get at least 3 more, and you would still not accept this is trash.
that is a fact!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I provided 4 sources in this thread, to 1 source in the OP, which is from a website that is known to be a propaganda website. You tell me I need help....LMAO, 4 sources to 1.

Ignore me and ignore the truth. I was using the SOTUA as an example, Clearly trump lying about ordering Muller being fired is a much bigger instance. He called if fake news, its not.

trump has you doing exactly what he wants, keep you distracted with utter horse pucky.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: BlueAjah

I gave 3 sources 2 of which are from websites that are very well respected, certainly more than the website this trash came from! I could also get at least 3 more, and you would still not accept this is trash.
that is a fact!!!

So which parts and quotes from those are pertinent ?

🔥

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You know what, Your right, I did not think about that. Okay I will add the a response and include main points....its going to be a bit though. Thank you for calling me out, it may make what I am saying easier to see, especially for the ones who are too lazy to click a link. (not saying you). I do use main points sometimes, but failed to this time.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
The Justice Department Has Apparently Debunked the GOP’s Phony Uranium One Scandal

Uranium One the dead horse cult45 has been beating for the past year.

After hyping the Uranium One case throughout much of 2016 and 2017, Republicans have grown relatively quiet about the issue in recent weeks.
Instead, they’ve sought to focus attention on the controversial memo written by staffers of House intelligence committee chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), attacking the process through which FBI agents sought a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a Trump campaign aide suspected of acting as a Russian agent.

Tuesday’s letter may help explain why Republicans have largely stopped talking about the Uranium

So sad, looks like the DOJ just shot down another cult45 conspiracy theory.

The officials said that “at no point did [the individual] provide any allegation of corruption, illegality, or impropriety on Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, President Clinton, the Uranium One deal, or CFIUS,” Cummings and Schiff wrote.

“They also confirmed that there were ‘no allegations of impropriety or illegality’ regarding Secretary Clinton in any of the documents they reviewed.”

The officials also revealed in the briefing that “career attorneys initially planned to build their case against Mikerin based on evidence provided by this individual.
However, they began to have ‘serious credibility concerns’ because of ‘inconsistencies’ between the individual’s statements and documents they obtained as part of the investigation,” the letter says.

www.motherjones.com...

K~
Well ... Mother jones ... that's all I need to see to know where you're coming from. Of course that site is going to defend the Clinton Klan et al.
edit on 8-2-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Uranium One = Clintonium1

👁 😱 👁

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Boadicea

Keep in mind it's Campbell saying "expectations".

For all anybody knows, they had "guarantees" (aka a Clinton "guarantee"/"warrantee") 👵

Excellent point... I'm so weary of talk.

I think I'll go work in the garden again...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

r cult45 c

That's RACIST!!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Before he was an asset/undercover agent for the FBI, he was also an undercover agent for the CIA.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
The Justice Department Has Apparently Debunked the GOP’s Phony Uranium One Scandal

Uranium One the dead horse cult45 has been beating for the past year.

K~

ROFLMAO... Did you even see who claimed that Campbell is not a reliable witness?... Adam Schiff (Calif.)

The Justice Department officials also said during the briefing that they considered the whistleblower, who has been identified in media reports as William Campbell, too unreliable to use as a witness due to inconsistencies in his story, according to a letter sent Tuesday by Reps. Elijah Cummings (Md.) and Adam Schiff (Calif.)—the top Democrats on the House oversight committee and the House intelligence committee—to the Republican chairmen of those panels.

www.motherjones.com...

Adam Schiff was the same moron who spent hours talking to a Russian prankster who told him he had damning information about President Trump...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I think Adam Schiff might be a Rothschild bloodline from Grandparents/Great-Grandparents.

His "Bio" is very thin.

😧

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join