It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations in testimony

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Anyone else wondering why it's taking so long for A.G. Jeff Sessions to appoint a Special Counsel, or Federal Grand Jury investigation?

There's so much evidence against people in Obama's orbit, that arrests can begin the very next day.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
The Justice Department Has Apparently Debunked the GOP’s Phony Uranium One Scandal

Uranium One the dead horse cult45 has been beating for the past year.

After hyping the Uranium One case throughout much of 2016 and 2017, Republicans have grown relatively quiet about the issue in recent weeks.
Instead, they’ve sought to focus attention on the controversial memo written by staffers of House intelligence committee chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), attacking the process through which FBI agents sought a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a Trump campaign aide suspected of acting as a Russian agent.

Tuesday’s letter may help explain why Republicans have largely stopped talking about the Uranium

So sad, looks like the DOJ just shot down another cult45 conspiracy theory.

The officials said that “at no point did [the individual] provide any allegation of corruption, illegality, or impropriety on Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, President Clinton, the Uranium One deal, or CFIUS,” Cummings and Schiff wrote.

“They also confirmed that there were ‘no allegations of impropriety or illegality’ regarding Secretary Clinton in any of the documents they reviewed.”

The officials also revealed in the briefing that “career attorneys initially planned to build their case against Mikerin based on evidence provided by this individual.
However, they began to have ‘serious credibility concerns’ because of ‘inconsistencies’ between the individual’s statements and documents they obtained as part of the investigation,” the letter says.

www.motherjones.com...

K~

Motherjones?

The commie russian outlet?

You read that stuff and pass it on?!

Time to go after Obama. The big Kahuna.

edit on 2 8 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Anyone else wondering why it's taking so long for A.G. Jeff Sessions to appoint a Special Counsel, or Federal Grand Jury investigation?

There's so much evidence against people in Obama's orbit, that arrests can begin the very next day.

My theory is they just want to politicize all of the shenanigans. There is zero interest in pursuing criminal prosecutions to follow the rule of law, primarily because that sets a precedent if they do it to her, then they would be subject to the same rule of law for their own transgressions.

Our entire legal system has become politicized, it does not serve the law any longer. Case in point, add up all the fines and fees our TBTF banks have paid for clear violations of security fraud, not one executive or CEO has been indicted for fraud.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Yep, you got it, anyone thinking that anyone is getting prosecuted should get off the pipe and get back to reality.
Not saying I support it..it just is.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nothing to wonder about..nothing is going to happen, you guys are like kids waiting for Santa clause ..here's a news flash..THERE IS NO SANTA.
Don't you get tired of the 3 threads a week for the last year that have said any day now.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I do not like Obama but what? Lol are you kidding me?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The fact that you think leftists support Hillary just shows little you actually know.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 No, I had to work, and could not spend all of my time on ATS, sorry I don't have 15 hours a day to spend on it. Sources.....

www.esquire.com...

www.snopes.com...

www.factcheck.org...

There are 3 sources, the problem is, YOU Did not do what I asked, and look it up yourself, instead you went on and on about something simply NOT TRUE.....

You guys talk yourselves into believing utter trash.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've read this over and over and the weasel words are really really bugging me:

An FBI informant connected to the Uranium One controversy told three congressional committees in written testimony that Moscow routed millions of dollars to America with the expectation it would be used to benefit Bill Clinton's charitable efforts while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton quarterbacked a “reset” in US-Russian relations.

With the "expectation." Not a promise. Not a quid pro quo deal. Absolutely nothing definitive or specific. It was their "expectation." That's pretty darn vague. Those are weasel words. They sure sound incriminating, but there's really nothing there.

The informant, Douglas Campbell, said in the testimony obtained by The Hill that he was told by Russian nuclear executives that Moscow had hired the American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide specifically because it was in position to influence the Obama administration, and more specifically Hillary Clinton.

Again, no promise. No deal. Just weasel words.

So this can be taken a few ways. 1-- There was no collusion or deal of any kind, Russia was simply trying to maneuver themselves into a favorable position with Obama/Hillary; 2-- Hillary's people made some promises with her knowledge and consent, but without her direct involvement; 3-- Hillary's people exploited the Clinton Foundation to make promises to benefit themselves -- NOT the Clintons nor the Clinton Foundation -- without her knowledge or consent.

The reason why I give #3 any credibility is because of the Podesta emails, in which Chelsea calls for an audit of the Clinton Foundation for precisely that reason! Apparently, there were some Clinton Foundation folks invoking Bill's name inappropriately for their own purposes. The Podesta emails also make clear that Podesta is not the "friend" to the Clintons that he appears to be.

I'm not trying to defend Billary for their own wrongdoings. There's plenty for them to account for. But it also seems clear that others have figured out how to manipulate people and circumstances for their own benefit while setting the Clintons up to take the fall. Like Podesta...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Your sources are known to be biased, and often wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Russia comes right back to Clinton.

Be thankful that she did not win.

Dude, you and I basically made amends, don't fall for this BS....Here just for you..
www.factcheck.org...

www.snopes.com...

www.politifact.com...

The alt right are desperate to stay in the game, and will throw anyone and anything under the bus to do it. They say things and peope believe it, why? Because they make it so meaty and mouthwatering, that is untill you finally realize its a MUD PIE.

There was a study done, and it was in the news yesterday, trump followers spread the most fake news, well If I am to judge mearly on ATS, I would have to agree. I have seen it OVER AND OVER. I come back for many reasons. I love this website and wont let the bullies bullie me behind a keyboard, I coud debate most of them all day everyday and WIN.

Look at the News sources these people use, not all the time, but MOST. Its an alt right, defend trump to the end website, even though his lies are easily fact checked...

Didn't it bother you just a bit, trump said he had "record breaking" SOTUA, when Obamas in 2010 had almost 2.5 million MORE viewers than trump.

There is nothing he will not lie about, and then it gets spread throught his followers as fact, its a damn shame.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: YungMahn
a reply to: visitedbythem

I do not like Obama but what? Lol are you kidding me?

Perhaps you did not hear what Obama was saying at that moment.

President Obama found his private moment of political candor caught by a live microphone on Monday as he told President Dmitri A. Medvedev of Russia that he would have “more flexibility” to negotiate on the delicate issue of missile defense after the November election, which Mr. Obama apparently feels confident he will win.
But speaking inadvertently into an open microphone, he offered a frank assessment of the difficulty of reaching a deal — on this or any other subject — in an election year.
“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Mr. Obama could be heard saying to Mr. Medvedev, according a reporter from ABC News, who was traveling with the president.
Mr. Obama then elaborated in a portion of the exchange picked up by the cameras: “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”
Continue reading the main story
Related Coverage

“I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” Mr. Medvedev said, referring to Prime Minister Vladimir V. Putin, who just won an election to succeed Mr. Medvedev.
Newt Gingrich, who is trailing in delegates, also seized on Mr. Obama’s unguarded quote, telling CNN, “I’m curious: how many other countries has the president promised that he’d have a lot more flexibility the morning he doesn’t have to answer to the American people?”

Microphone Catches a Candid Obama

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ho hum. Yawn...stretch.... Whu.. This again?

Wake me up when the show starts. This pregame crap is getting so boring.

And desperate. Sorry but really. A new story every day that gets laughed out of existence by the media.
I'd be embarrassed myself.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Guess he doesn't feel the same babe...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: c2oden
Russia comes right back to Clinton.

Be thankful that she did not win.

Didn't it bother you just a bit, trump said he had "record breaking" SOTUA, when Obamas in 2010 had almost 2.5 million MORE viewers than trump.

Is this the best you have on Trump?

Well, after this post I'd just start ignoring your posts here since you're clearly some disinfo agent or the MOST IGNORANT person I've ever seen on ATS.

How can you still defend her and Obama with all the scandals they're involved in? Please seek professional help.

This is just one of the fake news threads you've created in the past months. Link doesn't even work anymore and you have no proof of any of this.

How can you criticize the OP sources?
edit on 8/2/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

No one's supporting her. She's not running for anything.
Why do you guys keep bouncing back to this debunked story?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I posted this earlier on another thread that has good data to put in this thread ....123 surprise
and part 2 has Cambell

edit on 8-2-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

It's already been done. No need to keep proving it.
Why do you guys keep bouncing back to a story that's been debunked?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The big picture is coming together in very clear focus. The truth is coming out all over the place.

It is but it's not the story you think it is.
We will be debating the points of his impeachment pretty soon or his indictment if Congress fails us.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Or try to make something out of nothing. Like that clip.
Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join