It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI informant interviewed about U1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So Democrats are basically saying this is all made up and it's meant as a distraction from the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.

Did the FBI and this informant that they used for 5 years to keep an eye on Russians know that Donald Trump was gonna run for President, "collude" with Russia and win the election? That's why this all started, over 5 years ago, because they knew Trump was gonna be President and they were gonna need a "distraction"?

Also, how do you reconcile that the FBI reportedly kept using this guy up until 2016? I thought we're not allowed to question anything the FBI does because that's an assault on their integrity and a threat to our democracy and all the other nonsense that Democrats claim whenever someone questions anything related to the FBI or Mueller investigation? Now, all of a sudden, the FBI paid this informant as recently as 2016 to come up with a political hit job on Clinton to distract from what's going on with Trump? The FBI is part of a vast right wing conspiracy?

Which is it?
edit on 8 2 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The "distraction" comments seem insane to me.

Distract what? Mueller? he's the only one that would matter right now. So what is being distracted, exactly?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: face23785

The "distraction" comments seem insane to me.

Distract what? Mueller? he's the only one that would matter right now. So what is being distracted, exactly?

Those comments are a look into their true motivation.

They know quite well the u1 issue will not effect muellers investigation in any way.

What they really mean is that it will distract people from using that investigation as a political distraction.

In other words, they are less interested in finding out the truth of the Mueller investigation, and more interested in using it to smear trump.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
a reply to: japhrimu

And I think there’s rumor that he has hard evidence, like recordings of some sort, that he has access to...

The Liberal Media was "Corrected" today, for generating FAKE NEWS about the Uranium One informant, William D. Campbell. CNN, The Hill, Wash Post, and other "protectors of Obama/Hillary", falsely stated that Campbell couldn't be trusted or believed.

Those were outright lies, according to the NEW AND IMPROVED FBI.

Source: saraacarter.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join