It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi speaks for record 8 straight hours demanding immigration vote

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
She is so upset that an "apparent" Senate majority of Democrats and Republicans have come to an "agreement" about funding in general that she just had to yak her head off for over 8 hours on the House Floor today !!!

Mostly about the DACA issue and how much she loves illegal immigrants and how innocent they are in her wisdom.

Not much substance other than the whining and jealousy seeping from her.

Toads and Frogs reign.

Pelosi-buster: House Democratic leader speaks for record 8 straight hours demanding immigration vote

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., held the floor of the House of Representatives for more than eight hours Wednesday to deliver a record-breaking marathon speech protesting a budget deal reached by Senate leaders.

Clad in four-inch heels, Pelosi spoke for eight hours and seven minutes and was given a standing ovation by her Democratic colleagues when she yielded the floor at 6:11 p.m.

one Tear-Jerky statement ...😰

"You see, these people are being deported," Pelosi said at one point, taking out a tissue. "We can do something today to at least make whole the children."

and, A great comment after She was finally finished..

"When you’re out there talking, it seems shorter," Pelosi told reporters as she came off the floor. "When you’re listening, it seems longer."

👉🤓👈

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Is she OK,I worry about confused elderly people. Did she look like she ate a stink bug like during the SOTU address?

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does she believe that after what DNC tried to pull with Hilary that her base is as large as it was? There comes a time when the talking stops and actions need to be taken. Pelosi and the deep state had every opportunity to pass legislation concerning DACA in the first two years of the Obama Administration. Pelosi forgot about them. That was a card that she could keep in her back pocket and play it when the game is coming to an end. She cares nothing for those she claims to be speaking for. If they were money she would refer to them as crumbs.

Attention all Democrats! Your leaders don't care about any of you, just like the Republicans. That is why Trump won, because the leaders of both parties don't like him either. The enemy of my enemy, is my friend.
edit on 7-2-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
8 excruciating hours for illegal immigrants, and refused to stand for any good news for American citizens in the SOTU speech.

In 4 inch heels!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Oh my I just falling over myself to binge watch that. No embed!?!?!?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This one should stand for a while, she beat the previous record by nearly 3 hours.

lol

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh my I just falling over myself to binge watch that. No embed!?!?!?

well here's part of it ....

😆

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I heard she ended by saying "to hell with Bush!!!!"

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
wow
presented by depends.....non stop chatty cathy nancy pelosi

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
My heart goes out to all those in attendance (there were people there ...right?).

The true victims in this mess.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If she only cared as much about Americans as she does about illegal immigrants...

I just don't understand how she got to where she is. She never sounds intelligent. I can't imagine listening to her for 8 hours. Every time she is on tv I have to change the channel after 30 seconds.

edit on 2/7/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I made it to :54.

That was long enough.
God bless those people who sat through 8 hours this.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

"You see, these people are being deported," Pelosi said at one point, taking out a tissue. "We can do something today to at least make whole the children."

yeah, the same children that have known for years that they are here illegally but haven`t bothered to pick up a phone and turn themselves and their parents in for violating our immigration laws.
They have proven themselves to be dishonest and untrustworthy so why would we want them to stay here?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Surprised she can go that long without hitting the booze. I am only half joking here.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sounds like panic because compromise is starting to happen and partisan gridlock might actually give way to some good things due to compromise.

The other side is offering a path to citizenship for 1.8 million of these people she's worried about as a compromise, which she would support if she were for real. Pelosi is among the worst of the worst for this country. She chose Party over country long ago.

Of course for every person like her on her side, there exists someone just as bad on the other.

It should be interesting to see if the infrastructure funding the Dem's wanted up to now will be passed or if they will flip on that also.
edit on 2/7/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Surprised she can go that long without hitting the booze. I am only half joking here.

maybe she inserted a large vodka suppository before she took the stage?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If she cared about DACA recipients she would have made sure there was a bill on Trumps desk instead of scoring political points with outing Trump' s "-hit hole countries" comments.

Clearly there was something more important to her than DACA recipients.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All that hot air warms the Earth more, Nancy.
edit on 7 2 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

maybe she inserted a large vodka suppository before she took the stage?

Gin 🛎

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Kinda reminds me of the wiki.lspace.org...

St. Beryl of Krakow was an early (5th Centuary) Christian martyr. Forcibly married to the pagan Duke Casimir, Beryl maintained her all-important virginity by ceaselessly talking to him and incessantly chattering on, until he went down with a headache. Eventually he couldn't stand the eternal wittering any more and had her executed, but she died a virgin, which in Christian eyes was the all-important thing and which secured her a sainthood. The Chattering Order of St. Beryl are an order of nuns dedicated to emulating her example, and whose members are commanded to chatter, natter, and rabbit on about every last little thing that comes into their heads for every second of every waking hour. Sister Mary Loquacious is a Living Rule of the order. She is also a practicing Satanist, as this order of nuns has been very thoroughly and completely infiltrated and compromised over the years. Like most Satanists, she is not especially evil in herself, much though she diligently strives to be, but she plays a part in the baby-swapping that finally delivers Adam Young to Tadfield... The Sisters are allowed half an hour's respite on Tuesdays, when they may be silent and, if they wish, play table-tennis.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join