It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Myth of Hell

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AstrapisekirtS

No flood will come again.

Guilt is man natural state.

Mecca is not the only temple built around a meteor.

The Law for Israel "thou shall not kill" applies only to Israel and only to men, not animals.

the one who wrote the Decalogue is not "the big man" or a man of any kind.

and yes when a man is taught they are nothing more than a higher form of animal they will act like animals.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Guilt is man natural state.

i take issue with this statement. why is the human race perpetually guilty? what kind of con philosophy is this?

and yes when a man is taught they are nothing more than a higher form of animal they will act like animals.

yes it is almost like we are just another species in the animal kingdom. filed under primates subsection hominidae.
edit on 10-4-2018 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You can prove that statement about guilt right? Or is this just based on your own experiences?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

i take issue with this statement. why is the human race perpetually guilty? what kind of con philosophy is this?

All of the human race from Adam to this day were procreated. Adam, being the one and only pattern that was created by God, fell from grace as he sinned against his Creator. That sin has never been revoked by any of the procreated creation. The earth is still cursed and must die, Human procreation has and will always sin and must die also.

Romans_3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Actually it is all of creation that must die for even the fig tree sinned against its Creator. Sin is sin regardless of its stature and the only escape that is possible is that in being justified through mercy.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

It's likely Moses was in some hallucinogenic trance and the plants instigated the ten commandments in fact these plants and elfs are prob the ones pulling all the strings, they are more evolves and connected to the mother than we are..... C'mon the plants

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I feel No guilt although i believe I'm a psychopath. See the oxymoron?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AstrapisekirtS

That is not a nice way to talk about our co-posters ....

I don't habitually feel guilt about everything either.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join