It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh man, I am worried to death almost because in the Cowboy days

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
In the Cowboy days people read in Scripture about some strange named nation called Israel.....but they just have to skip over cause there isn't one

then the Wright Brothers we read about and see on tv......love that science channel....then maybe what, the automobile yes

and then the roaring twenties and the deppression a war yep.......still they read Scripture and bahhamm.some far off dream called Israel...( the Nation is from so dad gum long ago...irrelevent... NAW....looky out

the pioneer days, I identify with back then for some reason.....no time for talkin Israel when you're a pioneer man fightin bar and watchin for your top knot

now we're here as modern man....all of us here now on the planet.....yes the younger generation is modern man now but all of us

As modern man post your thoughts if ya wish.....what about how Israel is on a historical comeback, as if by Devine intervention.! idk

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Early Israel had the best add campaign the world has ever known.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I clicked it because I thought this was about DBCowboy.

edit on 7-2-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ermmmm...
Ok
I am moving on now.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Do you think it weird that North Korea operates as if it were the wild west days? It is a Republic after all... when they get kicked for human rights violations... no one stops to say well in the wild West days the US government didnt take care of your ass like a baby either making a living etc was up to you not them.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I read this 4 times slowly and still....

What?

O_o

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Me too. Phew it's not.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833hey there sarra1833

it's a Scripture thing with a dollop of accurrate beyond belief math odds of prophecy coming true to the nth degree 9 details deep over 330 times

the mathmatical odds of those prophecies happenig that we saw is 10 to the 41st

problem is, this universe is not big enough to write the number out so science itself says it has .......NO LOCATION........

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

As modern man post your thoughts if ya wish.....what about how Israel is on a historical comeback, as if by Devine intervention.! idk

So is the Israeli messiah on his return trip? Armageddon and all that....God only knows....

So biblical math is the same and modern man's math?
edit on 7-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Guess how people have tried to reduce those sorts of odds? By propaganda in trying to make it happen... such a thing is called self fulfilling prophecy trying to force something to be reality that shouldnt be reality is a huge pain in the ass for billions of people worldwide.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The word is revolution,
But no one's fired a shot.
Each side has its battle plans,
And a thousand counter plots.
And the world is closely watching,
As we near the battle line,
And if your truly wise,
You'll keep your eye on pallestine.

PS I understand what you meant

edit on 7-2-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythemcool
I kinda perked up about prophecy when I saw it's perfect track record....and I think everyone should do it the same way

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wouldn`t worry unless they build a third temple-or Iran,Turkey and several other nations launch a war and get destroyed.Of course if a world leader starts wanting everyone to have a mark to buy and sell that might set off alarms big time.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Meteorite worship is not something dinosaurs/dragons appreciate... likely why it is worshiped though. yay! No more big ass lizards running around eating us thanks meteorite! It didnt wipe all of them out but a concerted effort was made to hunt down and obliterate the remaining ones.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
In the Cowboy days people read in Scripture about some strange named nation called Israel.....but they just have to skip over cause there isn't one

then the Wright Brothers we read about and see on tv......love that science channel....then maybe what, the automobile yes

and then the roaring twenties and the deppression a war yep.......still they read Scripture and bahhamm.some far off dream called Israel...( the Nation is from so dad gum long ago...irrelevent... NAW....looky out

the pioneer days, I identify with back then for some reason.....no time for talkin Israel when you're a pioneer man fightin bar and watchin for your top knot

now we're here as modern man....all of us here now on the planet.....yes the younger generation is modern man now but all of us

I am pretty sure that if you are alive today, you are a modern man in this reality and time.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I clicked it because I thought this was about DBCowboy.

It is he is the Messiah and he's returned, he will soon cover Israel with his sharted underwear and the prophecy will fulfilled.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

twas a blessed reply....thank you sir hope not fear is Scriptural is what we need

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The nation of Israel is the apple of God's eye.

Keep a watch on Israel for the indicator of the signs of the times.

We are in the end times.

Be aware.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

a reply to: sarra1833hey there sarra1833

it's a Scripture thing with a dollop of accurrate beyond belief math odds of prophecy coming true to the nth degree 9 details deep over 330 times

the mathmatical odds of those prophecies happenig that we saw is 10 to the 41st

problem is, this universe is not big enough to write the number out so science itself says it has .......NO LOCATION........

Wait what math odds are we talking about? Do you have a reference to the odds you are referring to? 10 to the 41st can be written out on a single page.

edit on 2 7 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Are you Google AI?

You have to tell us if you are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join