It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

recruited by secret government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I was recruited by a top secret branch of national security. Once I found out what they were up to I took my chances and escaped. When I returned home government agents surounded me and started multistalking. EverydaY I face a form of torture designed to wear me down mentally. I have been protesting by informing the public since....Dean

My website is
REMOVED
///// data error ///////
Tracking of suspect to ATS Forum...
Initiate....

Edit: Kidding. Actually we don't allow advertizing of this sort here without permission. Oh and welcome.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I was forced to leave town head east and was duped into meeting a British Agent Who drew on a napkin a description of a way to crush my enemies. British agents are known to set up a small media paper to ridicule their enemies. I lived and worked in quebec while training under Robert L Thompsett. The ultimate goal was to train someone to harrass people online or in person. I suffered extensive sleep deprivation and chemical abuse as well as memory loss and hypnotism.

www.stuffnewspaper.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Whatever...

You should be dead not talking to us if this true.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by copernicus12223
I suffered extensive sleep deprivation and chemical abuse as well as memory loss and hypnotism.

I have this every day. Most is from lack of control and due to an infusion of ATS. Some of course is Banshee's fault.

Again. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have the proof on my site I tried to post. Government does kill you slowly but first they have to erase and distort everything I have written on the subject. That is why I tell everyone. Look up multistalking in google or copernic

new topics

top topics

join