It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama caught outright lying to Chris Wallace during televised interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes they are...

Taylor is also predicting a huge MSM smack-down, I can hardly wait...

Just one part of Taylor's prophecy about Trump has yet to fully become a reality. "It says the news media would be captivated by him, and they would even begin to agree with him," Taylor told Griffith. "That's the only line in the prophecy that hasn't come to pass yet, so we have to ask ourselves, what's fixing to happen to make the mainstream media to begin to agree with him?" Griffith followed up asking what is "fixing to happen?"

"God's going to clean out the news media," Taylor said. "God is looking for His people right now, His millionaires and billionaires basically to come in and start investing in these places and buying them out; taking over. God is going to rebuild them and restore them because there is no spirit of truth in them right now - and that's what God is going to restore."

Man Who Predicted Trump Win 7 Years Ago: Mainstream Media Will Change Their Tune About Him

The Spirit of God says, "The news media, the news media, you have become a stench unto my nostrils, there is no spirit of truth in you. I the Lord God will clean out the news media and bring back truth. The sign will be given when news outlets will go down, bankrupt, and I the Lord God will rebuild them using my righteous people to restore them. I am calling on my Army, those who are chosen to be journalists, investors, to get ready to take your place as I tear down and rebuild my news media."

God Will Remove The Fake News (Transcript)
God Will Remove The Fake News - YouTube (@ 10:20 min.)

Taylor says nearly everything God told him is coming to pass. However, there is one major exception: His prophecy said, “Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I gift to him and they will even begin to agree with him.” CBN News recently asked Taylor what he thought was about to happen to make the mainstream media begin to agree with Trump.

Trump ‘prophet’ makes bold prediction about media

Skip to the 10 min. point...

edit on 2.8.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Actually, the birth records are now irrelevant, probably why nobody needed to be paid.

Obama's mama was not in the US on his birthday, apparently, according to her passport records ... but oops! They have been destroyed.

This problem of legitimacy for Obama runs too deep for me to believe he was US born. Too many coincidences ... it is too contrived. The Hawaii birth certificate was a bad fake.

______beforeitsnews/obama-birthplace-controversy/2013/04/destroyed-obama-mama-passport-records-come-back-to-haunt-him-mystery-solved-2458738.html

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

a sitting president can get in trouble for breaking law. look up watergate and clinton impeachment. you can't proscute a president for crimes he committed before he took oath of office until he leaves office.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Gothmog
This brave Senator stood up and shouted "you lie" when Obama was speaking on Obamacare (Pelosicare?). This Senator was severely berated by his Republican colleagues instead of being hailed as a national hero.
This Senator's name was Joe Wilson

Joe Wilson was just a racist.

All the Presidents lie.

But, when a person sits in that position, the Office of President gets a certain respect.

The President is allowed to lie, without heckling.

Obama was the first president that was heckled. That was just because of racism.

Nobody ever got up and told George Bush "you lie", even though we all know he lied about Saddam's WMD.

Why the double standard? One white, one black.

That's all.
No he's not racist he was saying the truth and Obama is a straight up Marxist but of course all the little Marxist types defend him while denying it as well. However I do have to say while Obama straight up hatescAmerica and wants justice for every other nation, the other Presidents since JFK have been Globalists and Internationalists meaning they have no loyalty to our country but to their One World Global Government. It's just that they used the race card in nobody could call out Obama without being called a racist. Too bad if you don't like that truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
______beforeitsnews/obama-birthplace-controversy/2013/04/destroyed-obama-mama-passport-records-come-back-to-haunt-him-mystery-solved-2458738.html

Hasn't your source been barred from linking to ATS because it's...well...poop?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Hewhowaitsf

Obama lied about being born in the United States ... so why should anyone be surprised that he would lie about anything else?

He was elected on a lie, and the MSM helped him cover his lies from the start.

That set the precedent for his whole 2 terms in office.

He was enabled.

I would like to see him pay.

That 13 million dollar net worth he has now, and his home being built on Martha's Vinyard?

I will quote him: "(he) ... didn't earn that!".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Obama lied about being born in the US.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification,.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The best defense they had was "the first time I heard about it was last ____day in the press report". Time after time. We all knew they were gangsters from Chicago, we all knew he was grown in that eco system to transform US into a crap-hole, we all knew when his lips moved he was lying, and we didn't go full bore against him because we all were afraid be being called a racist. Most honest people would doubt their intentions, and they counted on it.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You can't let Obama go even while you have your Don the Con who can't even say his name with perjuring himself. You guys really need help.
edit on 9-2-2018 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Imposing universal health care on America was a watershed event. Perhaps it warranted a single heckle. Maybe even a few fake coughs .... spontaneous laughter? I digress. It was a wee little bit of light at the time that has been proven true.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If there is no valid retort, attack the messenger. Undermine his credibility, and make public accusations to seed doubt. Old school. I believe here at ATS there is an open minded community where we can explore. Let's do that instead.
edit on 2/9/2018 by moyeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: moyeti

If there is no valid retort, attack the messenger. Undermine his credibility, and make public accusations to seed doubt. Old school. I believe here at ATS there is an open minded community where we can explore.

Yes, it's that community that banned the source. Just sayin', eh?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Holy #!

Are you guys really scouring fluff interviews with Pre. Obama from two years ago for something to bitch about?

That is some world-class desperation.

This might hurt a little and I know it is difficult to face but, Psst...it's 2018, your orange god is President and the dumpster fire is getting larger on a daily basis.

Latest news is that Trump knowingly employed a lunatic serial wife beater for over a year and tried to cover it up. The guy was unable to even get an Security Clearance.

It's like a daily #-show parade with this guy.

But sure...the last President said something two years ago!!

edit on 9-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You can take the man out of Chicago, but you can't take the Chicago out of the man..

He is a born liar...always has been, always will be.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

All the Presidents lie.

But, when a person sits in that position, that person should earn a certain respect.

The President is not allowed to lie with impugnity or without heckling in a nation with protected free speech.

There, now it's an accurate statement.

Why the double standard? One white, one black.

No, That's not it at all, because that would be a silly, myopic claim to make.

Fixed that to make it a true statement as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

It's called investigating.

It's a neat thing to do when there is new evidence that the former POTUS may have been lying about his contact with the FBI concerning an investigation into the woman who the POTUS and his political party were desperately banking on being the successor to the office...and a back-to-back presidential first in America.

It's a worthwhile endeavor, and if you choose to take the road of dismissal and trivializing the issue, that's on you, but it certainly reflects poorly on your willingness to seek out corruption, wherever it may be, or to objectively acknowledge possible evidence of wrongdoing by people, regardless of what letter follows their name on a ballot.

How did you respond to sexual allegations and recordings of Trump from well over two years ago? Do you apply the same arbitrary statute of limitations to everyone, or just ones that you deem to be 'orange gods?' Like has been asked of others in this thread, do you really think that, since someone is not in office anymore, that they're (possible) past wrongdoings are irrelevant?

Take a deep breath, relax, and then jump on the sanity bandwagon with some of the rest of us and let's investigate corruption wherever it may be and whenever it may have happened. Hell, even if a statute of limitations has expired, it's still worthwhile for Americans to know what their politicians may have been doing while in office.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

True that ... you cannot take the 'Chicago' out of the man.

Obama left a body count in Chicago too ... though others did the dirty work, to clear an open path for the presidency to follow:

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

It is best to boycott anyone from Chicago when they try to get into national politics, IMHO

It is a lying den of dishonesty, and they eat their own up there too.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Next up, the Nixon Interviews and how they prove Trump is the Greatest President EVER and that Obama is going to jail !!!!!

Folks who jump the shark don't ever realize it.

The desperation in the OP has jumped the shark.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Very nice job not addressing anything that I discussed in my response to you.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that you do this a lot...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
He never lies...

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."

It was the republicans who change the Affordable care act. Obama spoke with HONEST intenions and the republican changed the legislation.
Kind how the democrat are fight the wall. We cannot say trump lied about it because he is being blocked from doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join