It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama caught outright lying to Chris Wallace during televised interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think not my friend, Trump is not the revolution..look who is in his cabinet..swamp creatures.
I think until a valid 3rd party option gets some steam it's pretty much status quo.
Just my opinion of course.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This brave Senator stood up and shouted "you lie" when Obama was speaking on Obamacare (Pelosicare?). This Senator was severely berated by his Republican colleagues instead of being hailed as a national hero.
This Senator's name was Joe Wilson

Joe Wilson was just a racist.

All the Presidents lie.

But, when a person sits in that position, the Office of President gets a certain respect.

The President is allowed to lie, without heckling.

Obama was the first president that was heckled. That was just because of racism.

Nobody ever got up and told George Bush "you lie", even though we all know he lied about Saddam's WMD.

Why the double standard? One white, one black.

That's all.

edit on 7-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Yea, we elected him twice just to make up for slavery.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

O
M
F
G
I didn't know but I suspected as much...

Thanks for the goose bumps my friend!

Just in case anyone is wondering...

(Skip to the 9 min. mark...)

But Taylor has yet one more prophecy he reveals to Hunter in the interview. “It’s called ‘The Evil Crew of 32,” says Taylor:

“The spirit of God says ‘two will be taken and three will be shaken. While I will remove two from the evil crew of 32, and the other three shall be shaken to the core. The 32 years they have altogether served and empowered that entity called Bael, and the covenant they had holding up this house with the Illuminati and the New World Order shall come crumbling down. For when the first one is taken, it will be a sign that the New World Order shall die. When the second one is taken, it will be a sign that anyone calling himself ‘mine’ but comes against my Israel, sympathizing with their enemies will not be tolerated. The three that will be shaken will be a sign that no one is above the most high God, not even those that hold the highest offices in the land.

Yes, even the Supreme Court will be shaken. Do not fear, America, when you see these things manifesting, for these things must come to pass. I will clean up the darkness and it will usher in my light. For I have America in my hand.”

The 32 represents the 32 years the five former living presidents of the United States served as “leaders.” Taylor’s prophecy is interesting, to say the least – take from it what you will, but he says two will be removed from the face of the earth and the other three will be “shaken.”

Author Of 'Trump Prophecies' Reveals TWO NEW Prophecies In Interview

edit on 2.7.2018 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So wait...when Obama outright lies = bad.

When Trump does it basically daily = what?

Is this going to be one of those times, his people use one of the many excuses like "he's not a politician" , he just misspeaks, or he was misinformed...etc.
edit on 7-2-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The President is allowed to lie, without heckling.

I hope you were being sarcastic
I dont want to think about how I would feel about you otherwise

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
Obama was the first president that was heckled.

BULLSNIP!
The GOP heckled Clinton in 93 when he spoke of his health care plan, with some yelling "no" at him while laughing and making faces.

Democrats loudly booed Bush during the 2005 SOTU Address.

www.nytimes.com...
Reagan was heckled...

Hell, there are videos of crowds heckling LBJ calling him a baby killer during the Vietnam War.

Can I call these examples of heckling "racist?" This is a huge part of the problem in this country, frankly. The level of melanin in someone's skin shouldn't shield them from criticism, nor should it provide an all too convenient built in escalation of the situation. "I'm black, criticizing me is racist" should have followed Barack Obama into obscurity when the man left DC. Let's unplug the life machine from it and let it die the death all massive deflections from personal accountability and excuses of personal failures pulled from stumbling idiot's asses deserve.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well to be fair, the hopes of an economic recovery brought on by 1.5 trillion or so dollars was well and truly dead and buried well inside a year after the money got handed out....

This probably took shovels...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Wait wut?

Srsly?

Omgwtfbbqbrb...

You're joking right?

Because if not you're an idiot, and a disingenuous race card playing idiot at that!

Shrub got a sandal thrown at his f***ing head!

If being pelted with a smelly Birkenstock is somehow less disrespectful than calling a liar a liar simply because he's a BLACK LIAR... you need to put whatever you're smoking down and back away from the keyboard!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Trump lies practically every time he opens his mouth.

You guys are insane

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hahaha! This is rich...

Obama lies and Trump supporters' faces melt...

Trump lies statistically 10 times as much as Obama lied, and what, just shrugs from those same people?

Oh wait. It's not lies, it's just "alternative facts". Sorry. My bad.

Trump’s Lies vs. Obama’s
Trump’s Lies
All False statements involving Donald Trump

Oh, wait. I can't link to the NYT, because you know - "fake news". The only truth can be heard from the totally honest and unbiased Fox news. Damn. Foiled again.

Sorry guys, but Trump set a whole new standard (and it's extremely low in terms of honesty and common decency), and as long as Trump supporters make excuses for his behavior and find his ridiculously low standard acceptable, they have absolutely NO leg to stand on with BS like this. Obama lied? He sure did. Several times. But just remind me again about that saying about the plank in one's own eye?

Pull the other one, it's got bells on.
edit on 8/2/2018 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
a reply to: Murgatroid

There are 5 ex presidents still alive

carter
Bush
Bush Jr
Clinton
Obama

total combined time served as presidents....32 years.

Bush Sr. and Carter are definitely getting up there too...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
Shrub got a sandal thrown at his f***ing head!
If being pelted with a smelly Birkenstock is somehow less disrespectful than calling a liar a liar simply because he's a BLACK LIAR... you need to put whatever you're smoking down and back away from the keyboard!

That was in Iraq, right? Better invade them, toot-sweet!.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaitsf

Obama lied about being born in the United States ... so why should anyone be surprised that he would lie about anything else?

He was elected on a lie, and the MSM helped him cover his lies from the start.

That set the precedent for his whole 2 terms in office.

He was enabled.

I would like to see him pay.

That 13 million dollar net worth he has now, and his home being built on Martha's Vinyard?

I will quote him: "(he) ... didn't earn that!".

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Hewhowaitsf

Obama lied about being born in the United States ...
Didn't Trump offer up a reward for proof of just that? You've got some cash coming to you! Unless, of course, you've just pulled that statement out of yer arse.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

BULLSNIP!
The GOP heckled Clinton in 93 when he spoke of his health care plan, with some yelling "no" at him while laughing and making faces.

www.nytimes.com...
Reagan was heckled...

Hell, there are videos of crowds heckling LBJ calling him a baby killer during the Vietnam War.

Can I call these examples of heckling "racist?" This is a huge part of the problem in this country, frankly. The level of melanin in someone's skin shouldn't shield them from criticism, nor should it provide an all too convenient built in escalation of the situation. "I'm black, criticizing me is racist" should have followed Barack Obama into obscurity when the man left DC. Let's unplug the life machine from it and let it die the death all massive deflections from personal accountability and excuses of personal failures pulled from stumbling idiot's asses deserve.

Quick question. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama, Trump. All heckled (or disrespected if you will)
Does this mean that all the "hecklers" are treasonous? Because we're starting to acquire a backlog here. lol

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Obama lied about being born in the United States

*blink* .....*blink*.....*blink*......

Did you, for real, just pull this bs out again?
Are there still people who believe this nonsense?

We live in a very troubled time if there's still nutjobs towing this line.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Obama lied on Fox News? OH NO! Now there is 103,193,430 more lies to catch up with Trump's 3 am lie shutgun blasts.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

BULLSNIP!

www.nytimes.com...
Reagan was heckled...

Thank you. I keep trying to tell the dems that if they keep up the race baiting crap were gonna have an orange president till 2024. I mean, they hate orange.

And they aren't listening.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join