It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama caught outright lying to Chris Wallace during televised interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
So, can Obama run again for President?

I know two consecutive terms is the limit for continuously holding office.

But, what about running for a 3rd term some time later?

It seems people keep missing Barrack Obama, since they're always bringing him back into the conversation on ATS, as if somehow he can still be a force to reckon with.

Actually, there is a new rule that once a politician has left office, you can never bring their name up again. Unless they are "Republican" apparently. Seems kindo crazy, but you folks are making these rules up as you go.

Obama (Damn, I broke the rule again) sure is lucky he got out of office before we all found out the shifty garbage he was up to. Now he can smile and wave, just like Carter.....damn, did it again.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just think , once upon a time a Senator had the courage to stand up to Obama and the status quo . This brave Senator stood up and shouted "you lie" when Obama was speaking on Obamacare (Pelosicare?). This Senator was severely berated by his Republican colleagues instead of being hailed as a national hero.
This Senator's name was Joe Wilson and called the President out on his lie that Obamacare would not cover illegals . And the worst thing , EVERYONE knew it would.That was just one.

This is EXACTLY what Trump is up against.The "messiah" legacy of Barry Soetoro . Every single thing about Obama was a falsehood yet he was and is worshiped by a large section of the populace of not only this country but the world . Why ? He was a globalist promoting globalism . Dead set on destroying this country's sovereignty and it's Constitution that protects that sovereignty

Want to know why folks are not prosecuting Obama ? Look at the above statements and know. How would the US react after being told they had lived a lie for 8 years ? That Obama was "placed" into the Presidency by certain powerful folks promoting globalization around the world .No care at all for any demographic nor for the US citizens in general ? Preying on the naivety of a portion of the US population and using the US haters in this country as well as the world to reach their goals.

Then put the ultimate subversion in place. One Hillary Clinton. Their plan failed thanks to leaked emails. Whoever did that , should be decorated with the highest civilian award there is -The Presidential Medal of Freedom . And I dont care if they were Russian ,Ukrainian , Martian , whatever . They deserve it. If it hadnt been for that , Hillary would have became President and would have been well on the way to finishing the job Obama had started. The US would be much different today. The Constitution would probably be just a piece of paper as folks like that have no regard for a free country wherein it's population have rights .

To answer the OP , what didnt Obama lie about ?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

your words make me so sad that I'll have to go to see my doctor for to make me feel better. No charge.

So you're a deadbeat who doesn't pay taxes?

No, I do. So do you. We have universal health care. You don't. You figure it out.

I "figure it out" that folks who use their health coverage the most will get the best deal, whether they're Canadians or Americans on insurance. Otherwise, not a good deal for either of us. I generally go years without needing a doctor... to that end, I find a system whereby I am allowed to carry emergency insurance and pay nothing beyond that unless and until I require service to be a good thing, leaving my own money in my own pocket. If the US had universal healthcare, my own personal health doesn't mean squat... I'd be stuck paying for a bunch of strangers. I find that to be a $#%^ show, personally. My point, however, wasn't to get into a universal healthcare pissing match, it was to point out that Canadian absolutely pay for healthcare and pay handsomely for it... it's just that your money goes to your government which some (bizarrely) see as being less poisonous than the equivalent money going to private insurers or providers... at the end of the day, the average taxpayer in both countries is seeing their money stolen from them, but the Americans have a bit more say in their own discretionary budgets.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

There are 5 ex presidents still alive

carter
Bush
Bush Jr
Clinton
Obama

total combined time served as presidents....32 years.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Catching on in the MSM Now.. Investigators have far more info on Obama's involvement than we do.
www.foxnews.com...

Expect several "bombshells" after the Inspector General's comprehensive report (not a memo) is released to the public in March.

President Obama was wise to retain the services of a Defense Attorney law firm in Chicago last month.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
So here's an interesting article clearly showing obamas ass-covering during a television interview with Chris Wallace of fox news.
Whew...good thing he's not the President any more.
Next deflection?

Are you suggesting that we can only discuss someone if they are the President of the United States?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
You're right in that this is not the forum to debate the merits of our respective health care systems. Just deflecting a shot against my home and native land. It's a hockey thing. Oh, there I go again...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Whoever did that , should be decorated with the highest civilian award there is -The Presidential Medal of Freedom . And I dont care if they were Russian ,Ukrainian , Martian , whatever . They deserve it. If it hadnt been for that , Hillary would have became President and would have been well on the way to finishing the job Obama had started.

I think he was killed in a "robbery" attempt.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

So here's an interesting article clearly showing obamas ass-covering during a television interview with Chris Wallace of fox news.
Next deflection?

Are you suggesting that we can only discuss someone if they are the President of the United States?

No, I'm suggesting that whenever the heat gets turned up on His Orangeness, his acolytes are mysteriously fed Obama! or Hillary! to assuage their doubts and keep them all a-twitter. Surely you've noticed?
edit on 7-2-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes!!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gothmog
Whoever did that , should be decorated with the highest civilian award there is -The Presidential Medal of Freedom . And I dont care if they were Russian ,Ukrainian , Martian , whatever . They deserve it. If it hadnt been for that , Hillary would have became President and would have been well on the way to finishing the job Obama had started.

I think he was killed in a "robbery" attempt.

Yeah , me too
Oops , did I say that ?
Dang Skippy I did

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Next deflection?

No, I'm suggesting that whenever the heat gets turned up on His Orangeness, his acolytes are mysteriously fed Obama! or Hillary! to assuage their doubts and keep them all a-twitter. Surely you've noticed?

I was just talking about this in another thread, actually. I was being told that "a dud" and "nothing burger" weren't part of the daily talking points meant to "manage the news" for the left propaganda machine.

You have found a good example of how it works on the other side of the partisan divide.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Your north of the border, right?
Doesn't concern you. You guys have Justin, the white obama. Let us all know how that works out for you in a few years.

a) this is an international forum, therefore you'd better be ready for an international response. If not, go find your echo chamber and chill out.
b) your words make me so sad that I'll have to go to see my doctor for to make me feel better. No charge.

Hope you got a few weeks on your hands to get an appointment

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Hewhowaits

I guess at least trump just outright lies constatnly. Time and time again....trump said he didnt order Muller firing, just last week and that was a lie he called it "Fake News"....

He also lied about having a record breaking SOTU, that was not true....

So you can go back and search for Obamas outright lies ,and I can show you 3 of donnies. Thats in just a little over a year.

Any of them cost you any money?

Oh and "not a smidgen of corruption" in the IRS.

edit on 2 7 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ausername

Every American will have a shovel-ready job available to them under my stimulus package.

Only it's an intern job w/no pay shoveling his majestic bull #.
It might be time saving to determine when he actually told the truth.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I'm Alaskan, we know hockey quite well. Hell, many Americans know it well... 23 years in possession of Lord Stanley have afforded us a particularly close familiarity with hockey.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

haha hockey?
we have the nhl...that kind of hockey?
haha your pitiful land cant even win your cup back in the bottom of the barrel of usa pro sports
haha hockey

like your cup you can NOT keep your cup

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt he has a worry in the world, you guys keep deluding yourselves..you honestly think he is going to get charged with anything?
Is he a liar, sure just like every other politician including Trump, is it right..no, is it going to change..no.
Until you guys decide to have a revolution..nothing is going to change.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Next deflection?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: seagull
No, I'm not saying he should go to jail or anything of the sort...

If Mark Taylor's prediction is right, Bammer is headed to the slammer.

According to him two ex-presidents will die and two will face jail time as divine retribution...

As far as a track record goes, hes been on target every time so far as well...

‘Prophet’ Mark Taylor: Obama Will Be Imprisoned For Treason And Three Supreme Court Justices Will Be Indicted

But Taylor has yet one more prophecy he reveals to Hunter in the interview. “It’s called ‘The Evil Crew of 32,” says Taylor:

“The spirit of God says ‘two will be taken and three will be shaken. While I will remove two from the evil crew of 32, and the other three shall be shaken to the core. The 32 years they have altogether served and empowered that entity called Bael, and the covenant they had holding up this house with the Illuminati and the New World Order shall come crumbling down. For when the first one is taken, it will be a sign that the New World Order shall die. When the second one is taken, it will be a sign that anyone calling himself ‘mine’ but comes against my Israel, sympathizing with their enemies will not be tolerated. The three that will be shaken will be a sign that no one is above the most high God, not even those that hold the highest offices in the land.

Yes, even the Supreme Court will be shaken. Do not fear, America, when you see these things manifesting, for these things must come to pass. I will clean up the darkness and it will usher in my light. For I have America in my hand.”

The 32 represents the 32 years the five former living presidents of the United States served as “leaders.” Taylor’s prophecy is interesting, to say the least – take from it what you will, but he says two will be removed from the face of the earth and the other three will be “shaken.”

Author Of 'Trump Prophecies' Reveals TWO NEW Prophecies In Interview

This post above sponsored by the, 'Council for National Policy' Washington D.C., Breitbart ACDC, National Policy Institute, NRA, Kellyanne Conway INCompulated...and the Crystal Balls Association.
All appropriations (pending) diverted from National Parade Day fund.

edit on 7-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: carewemust

Until you guys decide to have a revolution..nothing is going to change.

LOL..the "revolution" you refer to is occurring. It will be awhile before YOU believe it, VonClod. I understand.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join