It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama caught outright lying to Chris Wallace during televised interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: underwerks
Trump supporters care about a president lying now? I owe somebody a chicken dinner.

To be honest, lying is the least of Obama's worries going forward.

I'm sure he'll be plenty safe in his Kenyan hideout somewhere off the coast of Indonesia.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

I guess at least trump just outright lies constatnly. Time and time again....trump said he didnt order Muller firing, just last week and that was a lie he called it "Fake News"....

He also lied about having a record breaking SOTU, that was not true....

So you can go back and search for Obamas outright lies ,and I can show you 3 of donnies. Thats in just a little over a year.

edit on 7-2-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Hewhowaits

I guess at least trump just outright lies constatnly. Time and time again....trump said he didnt order Muller firing, just last week and that was a lie he called it "Fake News"....

He also lied about having a recorde breaking SOTU, that was not true....

So you can go back and search for Obamas outright lies ,and I can show you 3 of donnies. Thats in just a little over a year.

if you make it 5, that will cancel out all of Obama's, so then it will be even. Except Trump will still have an orange hue.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Probably not. Seeing as how Canada chimed in, how about- Hoser in chief?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Trump may be a bullsh#tter. But he hasn't supported terrorism yet. So I'm giving him a chance. Once the billion dollar payments to terrorist supporting countries start, I'll be first to condemn him.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I thought he was Hawaiian...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Y'know, I keep hearing folks say that, or in this case, since we're all typing, read people type that.

Are y'all implying that since he's no longer in office he shouldn't be held accountable if his actions, or inactions, warrant such? Or the actions/inactions of his subordinates, that he hired?

No silly, the democrats should be allowed to move "forward" without Obama's alleged wrongdoings being a problem for them.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

Probably not. Seeing as how Canada chimed in, how about- Hoser in chief?

Hosers are allows their opinions too.

even if they don't make sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You got there me, eh'.

Canada's not all bad, don't get me wrong. I go there yearly for the walleye and moose.

Tim Hortons is good too.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well, it's about time you came 'round!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Whew...good thing he's not the President any more.
Next deflection?

This is like a game of Ping Pong, except that it's all Pong without any Ping.....every bloody night....

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

your words make me so sad that I'll have to go to see my doctor for to make me feel better. No charge.

So you're a deadbeat who doesn't pay taxes?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Obama caught outright lying to Chris Wallace during televised interview

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
No, I'm not saying he should go to jail or anything of the sort...

If Mark Taylor's prediction is right, Bammer is headed to the slammer.

According to him two ex-presidents will die and two will face jail time as divine retribution...

As far as a track record goes, hes been on target every time so far as well...

‘Prophet’ Mark Taylor: Obama Will Be Imprisoned For Treason And Three Supreme Court Justices Will Be Indicted

But Taylor has yet one more prophecy he reveals to Hunter in the interview. “It’s called ‘The Evil Crew of 32,” says Taylor:

“The spirit of God says ‘two will be taken and three will be shaken. While I will remove two from the evil crew of 32, and the other three shall be shaken to the core. The 32 years they have altogether served and empowered that entity called Bael, and the covenant they had holding up this house with the Illuminati and the New World Order shall come crumbling down. For when the first one is taken, it will be a sign that the New World Order shall die. When the second one is taken, it will be a sign that anyone calling himself ‘mine’ but comes against my Israel, sympathizing with their enemies will not be tolerated. The three that will be shaken will be a sign that no one is above the most high God, not even those that hold the highest offices in the land.

Yes, even the Supreme Court will be shaken. Do not fear, America, when you see these things manifesting, for these things must come to pass. I will clean up the darkness and it will usher in my light. For I have America in my hand.”

The 32 represents the 32 years the five former living presidents of the United States served as “leaders.” Taylor’s prophecy is interesting, to say the least – take from it what you will, but he says two will be removed from the face of the earth and the other three will be “shaken.”

Author Of 'Trump Prophecies' Reveals TWO NEW Prophecies In Interview

edit on 2.7.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

your words make me so sad that I'll have to go to see my doctor for to make me feel better. No charge.

So you're a deadbeat who doesn't pay taxes?

No, I do. So do you. We have universal health care. You don't. You figure it out.

originally posted by: Hewhowaits
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Yes it's an international forum. Yet again, how does this affect you? Unless your one of the snowbirds that comes here every winter, paying cash to the illegals to work on your vacation homes, what do really care?

You know how it is when your neighbour is a nutcase...?
edit on 7-2-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: Yessery!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just imagine for a minute what we would be seeing today if Clinton had been elected.

And this is just the beginning !!

There's a lot more to come into the light.

Obama legacy shot in the ass now.

💬👁👀👁💬

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really.... amazing. Truly amazing.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Never gonna happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So, can Obama run again for President?

I know two consecutive terms is the limit for continuously holding office.

But, what about running for a 3rd term some time later?

It seems people keep missing Barrack Obama, since they're always bringing him back into the conversation on ATS, as if somehow he can still be a force to reckon with.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Never gonna happen.

That's what you said last week.

Now wait till next week.

😎

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join