It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author of Yahoo news article used to obtain FISA Warrant was working with the DNC

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If this surprises you, then you probably still consider CNN a credible source.

Author of Yahoo News Article Used to Obtain FISA Warrant on Trump Campaign Was Secretly Working With DNC

An email published by WikiLeaks reveals that Michael Isikoff, whose article for Yahoo News based on the debunked “Steele dossier” was used to obtain a FISA warrant against Carter Page from the Trump campaign, was secretly working with the Democratic National Committee.

“I spoke to a delegation of 68 investigative journalists from Ukraine last Wednesday at the Library of Congress – the Open World Society’s forum – they put me on the program to speak specifically about Paul Manafort and I invited Michael Isikoff whom I’ve been working with for the past few weeks and connected him to the Ukrainians,” Democratic consultant Alexandra Chalupa wrote to Luis Miranda, communications director of the Democratic National Committee.

The recently released memo on FISA abuse prepared by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes states:

“The Carter Page FISA application also cited extensively a September 23, 2016 Yahoo News article by Michael Isikoff, which focused on Page’s July 2016 trip to Moscow. This article does not corroborate the Steele dossier because it is derived from information leaked by Steele himself to Yahoo News. The Page FISA application incorrectly assesses that Steele did not directly provide information to Yahoo News—and several other outlets—in September 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS. Perkins Coie was aware of Steele’s initial media contacts because they hosted at least one meeting in Washington D,C, in 2016 with Steele and Fusion GPS where this matter was discussed.”

Alexandra Chalupa was a Clinton Administration figure, and was on the DNC payroll until 2016. For sure, all signs are pointing directly back to the Clintons on this one. Steele leaks the info to Isikoff, who was working with the DNC in a circular reporting scheme to make Steele's dossier look credible.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

not to be "that guy", but unless there are more sources, this will be shredded long before the end of the first page.
just my uninformed opinion.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It just goes to show you Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The source is wiki leaks.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It just goes to show you Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

I don't doubt that, but how does this lead you to that?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I see that, but gateway pundit tends to "trigger" some folks. Using it for a source is dangerous and might cause blood vessels to burst. I wouldn't want to be responsible for accidents like that.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That last name cannot be real....

Chalupa?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hillary Dossier

Lock her up!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Thank you for confirming another accurate aspect of the Nunez memo.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Chalupa?

I know. I keep imagining her as a burrito with arms and legs

But according to the article, she's of Ukrainian heritage.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Chalupa?

you should just drop it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: watchitburn

I see that, but gateway pundit tends to "trigger" some folks. Using it for a source is dangerous and might cause blood vessels to burst. I wouldn't want to be responsible for accidents like that.

Like it or not, Gateway Pundit has been on a roll lately. Their reporting on the FISA scandal has been solid.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
NM
edit on 2 7 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yeah well, it doesn't matter anyway because

Trumps Hair

Trumps got silly hair and he's a poo poo head lalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaa.....

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If Isikoff spoke at a DNC meeting, that would be confimation.

And crazy that he was focused on Paul Manafort already eh?

I'll see if I can find anything, great OP.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Lee Stranahan has been reporting on Chalupa for a while now. He s a good source of info for that.

So Steele, plant a news story then it's used as evidence for a FISA warrant. Sounds to me this entire thing is a total set up.
edit on 7-2-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Nice empty post.
Nothing to say on the topic of the thread ?
Nothing of substance whatsoever.
Only the classic Liberal " if you dont believe like I do , you must be delusional" tripe.

edit on 2/7/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

For sure, all signs are pointing directly back to the Clintons on this one.

All roads lead to a Hungarian...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
crazy almost every aspect of this story is coming into focus, and everything seems to indicate that the entire russia story was completely fabricated from start to finish.

top topics

join