It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory: SK Norovirus outbreak reeks of NK intelligence job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy theory, and not proven fact. I am not suggesting I necessarily believe this is the case, rather looking at this from one of many potential angles.

It is no secret that North Korean athletes participating in the Olympics this year will be exposed to a culture/landscape/society that is thriving unlike their own society in NK. The North's propaganda ministry has mislead the North Korean people to believe SK is essentially a s###hole. They have several reasons/motivations to potentially introduce a non-lethal viral agent (such as the norovirus), and the epicenter of the infection is also particularly interesting.

It is believed the outbreak started at a youth training center away from the main olympics site, in which nearly 1200 private security officers for the event were staying.

Hundreds of soldiers have been drafted in to guard Olympic venues after 1,200 security staff were withdrawn and quarantined earlier this week over the outbreak.

The security guards, all employees of a security company, were staying together at a youth training center in Pyeongchang -- separate from the main Olympic sites -- believed to be epicenter of the virus.

www.msn.com...

The security officers were replaced by SK military forces. This may have been intentional, in order to dupe the North Korean participants into believing that SK military forces were also present in daily SK society (normalizing the North's use of military forces as law enforcement/political police). Clearly the presence of private security officers would be undesirable by the North for this reason.

Making SK appear to be an unsanitary country is another potential motivation.

I can see the NK propaganda headlines now: "South Korea: the country with rampant viral outbreaks and soldiers in the streets" A totally false depiction of SK.

Like I said this is pure conjecture, which is why I posted it in this forum. If I'm not mistaken, discussion of conspiracies related to diseases and pandemics are acceptable here? I did debate between here and the general conspiracies forum

Looking forward to hearing any thoughts on this. NK is known for their use of biological agents (and chemical WMDs), so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to put the world on notice that they had deliverable agents. It is very likely any such reality wouldn't be disclosed to us for a myriad of reasons, but I wouldn't be surprised if this possibily hasn't at least been looked at by SK or US gov.

edit on 2/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

very possible but imo not likely

i am still waiting for all the proof that nk is as bad as reported.

i been searchin for truth for a while and have found more evidence that the world loves boogie men more than i have found evidence that nk is that boogie man we all been waiting for.

propaganda is a helluva drug
edit on 7-2-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
this is why we can`t have nice things, they should have never invited the north koreans to the Olympics.They brought their nasty 3rd world diseases with them and now they are infecting everyone.
edit on 7-2-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
this is why we can`t have nice things, they should have never invited the north koreans to the Olympics.They brought their nasty 3rd world diseases with them and now they are infecting everyone.

Maybe it's biowarfare. The North sends a trojan horse filled with viruses in the form of participants to infect the south.

Hmmm....coincience?

Once the whole SK comes down with the Novovirus, the North then invades and "liberates" them from their unsanitary and poor conditions by providing the antidote and curing all the South Koreans, then annexing SK to NK to form a unified Korea under the wisdom and excellent intelligence of the North's Rocket Man.

Could be a plan.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sounds like blatant propaganda to me. So around here it should go over great!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Isn't there anyone here on ATS from SK that could actually know the answer to this conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

i am not from korea but i do have some faith in the olympics to keep a well maintained environment to have the games.

i am remembering the last one where all the water the swimmers were in was highly infected yet protocals kept most safe from infections.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

i been searchin for truth for a while and have found more evidence that the world loves boogie men than i have found evidence that nk is that boogie man we all been waiting for.

I refuse to blame NK as a whole for wrong doings. Kim Jong Un is solely responsible imho.

Kim Jong Un has executed over 300 people since coming to power in 2011
He has carried out five nuclear tests
There are videos galore of him threatening to nuke the USA
There are videos out from citizens who have escaped NK regarding life in NK

who needs propaganda when the truth is all around?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

??
Isn't this the SAME novovirus that has been passed around on cruise ships for years??

So, the NK's been responsible for all of it??

Not sure much thought went into this .🤔

Have a great day, and don't forget to have your NK shot, I believe it's available on Info Wars web site..😂😂😂😂

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
200 cheerleaders were sent to the Olympics for "spirit".
Seeing as how our athletes love cheerleaders, makes me wonder how many have norovirus or something worse to spread....

Reminds me of the Russians sparrow program.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: howtonhawky

i been searchin for truth for a while and have found more evidence that the world loves boogie men than i have found evidence that nk is that boogie man we all been waiting for.

I refuse to blame NK as a whole for wrong doings. Kim Jong Un is solely responsible imho.

Kim Jong Un has executed over 300 people since coming to power in 2011
He has carried out five nuclear tests
There are videos galore of him threatening to nuke the USA
There are videos out from citizens who have escaped NK regarding life in NK

who needs propaganda when the truth is all around?

you still have provided nothing but he she said bs
executed over 300 since 2011 is small potatoes compared to the death count of most other countries including the usa. we just label our murders better. point is that most countries have the same death issues nk does but with them it is used to indict them.
5 nuke test shows nothing but they have a future in energy

we have promised nk demise as much as they have promised ours

the first hand accounts hold the most weight but i know videos and such are edited and cherry picked by our intel agencies.

btw you forgot the"they eat grass" narrative. USA we eat plants too. now if you tell me they have no ranch dressing available then i will notify the un

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Kimmy wants his countrymen to "think" that he has the clout to call the shots in the big leagues, that he is part of the global networks through his fearless might and unquestionable will to dominate. However, I doubt that it was him who called the shots to get rid of the private security teams, and place Military in their stead as he is on very shaky grounds and noone knows better than him.

I do like the idea you put forth about kimm wanting to portray the mean streets of SK as being dirty, and filled with military. I really wondered why they were using private security when diplomats and distinguished guests would be coming to the events so dangerously close to the NK border. It may not be protocol, but it is what honorable guests would prefer.

I would like to know more about the private security teams, where are they from and what countries do they represent?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That north Korean military member who defected not so long ago had all kinds of diseases.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Second that howtownhawky

It would be much easier to deconstruct and defend against disinformation and propaganda if it wasn't used against us so damn much. The government relies on it to such an extent that teaching countermeasures to the public would defeat one of their most powerful weapons they use to keep us in line

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

That north Korean military member who defected not so long ago had all kinds of diseases.

yea lead poisoning

i want to believe i really do but look at major cities in usa at the poverty and treatment of such. we are not at the level to look down on people.

How many people in the usa are full of diseases right now?

We just do not have enough evidence to convict them at this time.

It is not how i would run a country

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There are links to 2 different articles in this thread I posted last night. The first I read stated 1200 security personnel were sequestered and military was being brought in to replace them . Then in another article I read only 35 people were actually sick. So , Sure it's possible there has been an outbreak and it could just be coincidental...but my initial gut feeling was more like the virus was a cover to bring in the military because of some Intel SK had about something that was coming. It will be interesting to see how much the virus actually spreads and also if more military is brought in...so far this is one venue only.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join