It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NFL is rigged?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

yep,
some games are very obviously rigged with penalty calls.

crazy stuff like, playing the first 3 quarters with no penalties and being 2 touchdowns ahead going into the 4th quarter and penalty flags start flying on every other play.
It`s literally unbelievable that a team who is ahead by 2 TD`s and has played a flawless penalty free first 3 quarters would suddenly decide that they can`t win without committing penalties on every other play.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Bingo!

Now you're seeing it from my point of view. Something is smelling kinda funny. Each year seems to be the same based on the stuff going on before the season.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

I doubt all the playoff games are rigged either.. honestly I doubt the ref thing more than a little lol..

The NBA is kinda a special case because of there play off setup..

The NBA has the ability to add additional games.. the nfl could only be deciding what market got a couple extra games. Favoring big markets like New York or Pittsburgh..

Which could equal bank, but not 3 more games bank..

The NBA Can change what would be a “2 big market teams series” from a 4 game series to a 7 game series..

Hell it doesn’t even really matter who wins very much just as long as there are more games.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

It could just be good marketing people who always find a Cinderella esq narrative....

Maybe statistically there is always a superstar retiring on every team, every year.. or close enough where it is not that rare..

Maybe there is always a disaster in a city that could be played up..

Why is the LA, San diago , the Jets, exc always so bad, when those are HUMONGOUS MARKETS??????

If it is all about money you have NY and LA play every year lol..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join