It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NFL is rigged?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This figures.
Its a damn shame.
Now I see why the NFL is listed as "entertainment".

And one wonders why the WWE would bring back the XFL.

edit on 7-2-2018 by Black_Fox because: Add

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

What is the claim exactly.. can’t watch the video atm..

Nvermind I’ll google it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

And it's heavily bet on as well. Kind of makes it a strange mess doesn't it. Makes you call all sorts of things into question.
Not saying this is 100%, but it's been an idea for a long time.

link   

It’s fake..

www.snopes.com...

link   
I mean how could people not see that anyway. With all of the money flowing through that industry, there is bound to be some manipulation.

I just don't find entertainment in watching over paid players chase a ball around.
edit on 2/7/2018 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It’s fake..

www.snopes.com...

Which video?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Check the snopes if not conceribg your videos tell me please

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

LOL

I KNEW IT since 9/11. It was just too damn obvious. It was obvious when the Saints won because it was a big discussion long before the bowl.

Whether they claim it's fake or not... It's obviously still fake the same way the WWF (WWE) is fake.

Think about it... 9-11 - Patriots
Saints never made it - Saints win that year of all the hoopla
Trump's make america great again - Eagles

Look at the scores on all the big games. They always have one side winning at the last minute. The games are always too close... No matter how many times they lost the season...

edit on 7-2-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It’s all fake..

Gooddel was obviously referring to banning the guy for his quickly deleted tweet and the lawyer being murdered is a total fabrication..

Atleast that is my quick analysis..
edit on 7-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I doubt it lol..

If it is “fake” it is faked by the refs and the players are oblivious..

Besides that..

The pats lost lol..

Which doubly makes this claim silly..

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

As far as too close of games, they have specifically changed the rules to increase passing and scoring..

“Close games” could just be the logical end result of those changes..

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The first video is obviously cut to be deceiving.. anytime the cut out the question and only compile the answers. You know it is edited to fabricate some false narrative.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
First video is butt hurt Jags fans because their coach has no balls.

Second video is butt hurt pats fans because they lost the superbowl.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

There are some good videos showing how the NBA dies fake games..

They have these ref meetings where they highlight what they want policed for that specific game.

Like if lebron is dominating, and he is in a small time market. They will highlight Levon’s defense in that ref meeting and say it counts as a foul.

This hypothetically allows the NBA to help ensure that high money serieses always get to a game 7..

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

agreed, the players don`t know it`s rigged there`s no way to keep someone from talking if that many people knew about it.

The officials are absolutely in on it that`s how the games are rigged. The NFL commission tells the officials which team will win and the officials make it happen with bogus penalties during pivotal parts of the game.

I don`t believe that all of the regular seasons games are rigged but games that decide who goes to the playoffs? RIGGED
all the playoff games? RIGGED
The superbowl? RIGGED

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

And who were the winners of the 2002 Super Bowl?

The New England Patriots!!

Perfect timing, huh? Could be coincidental considering... but with the way they ramped up the patriotism propaganda at the time, (which lasted as long as a scoop of vanilla on a Tucson highway..) does make one wonder...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
These videos are not new and they originated on a satire site then started getting shared as real.

Like roger Goodel ever admitted that . cmon.

But I do think its rigged .

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

Exactly where I stand.

I've watch enough football games in my time (pro and college) to see that 'something aint right' on the pro football side. Granted, I don't have any proof but it's the kind of intuition where you just know based on all of the details. It's almost to the point of being obvious to everyone but just so under the surface to where you can't put a finger on it.

College football... I see no evidence of fakery. That's more or less why I rather watch college football than pro.

College and Pro is like night and day and I don't mean in the way that college is college and pro is 10 steps above. I mean in the tell tale signs of something just not being real enough to believe it's legit.

I'm with you on maybe the players don't know it's fake but refs definitely do. I think refs only call penalties based on who they need to win and by how much. They know the odds. I think there are either a mad amount of penalties in games that refs only call based on who and how much a team needs to win by or the players have to be in on it.

Obviously players can't get away with holding, yet facemasks and holding happens all the time. You would think that so many years of football, these players would realize that this tactic is a heavy penalty that could give the other team a win easily... why do it? Oopps... I didn't mean to grab his face mask and jerk him to the dirt.... Surrrrre... righhhhht...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Then the saints won the year after hurricane Katrina..

The bus and strahan won in their last year..

I mean that is definitely curious, but with so many players on so many teams, maybe you can just always make a good story out of it..

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Exactly it! Each year it's a bloody theme, it seems. I mean, this year... Why keep letting the patriots win. "Let's do something that people wont get too pissed at us... Hey, we learned our lesson... Don't mess with Trump. We can't do the patriots or it'll be a bust so lets make it really close where the patriots look like they're going to take it but let the EAGLES, another very patriotic symbol that could be akin to making america great again.... take it at the very very end... This will make people jump out of their seats and love football again!"

It seems to happen every time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join