It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark poised to ban Islamic full-face veils

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Christosterone

I've spoken to women in Niqabs, they're usually pretty cool. I think the Danish government in this case are deflecting the problems with integration onto the women. It's not the women causing the problems...

I doubt that very much, unless you are a woman yourself. If a non-muslim man talks to a muslim woman, then he will be attacked by her entire family.
edit on 7-2-2018 by pompel9 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Lol good one

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pompel9
Hahahah....I must be a beat up zombie, then!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Could be a good call. Aside from religion what if a terrorist puts on a burka and sneaks in with a bomb somewhere...in Denmark.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
How about banning illegal migrants Denmark ! Oh no ... that's right! That's what the monarchy has promised to Danish oligarchs. They need the migrants to lower salaries and to decrease spending ... because they are an "efficient state" so ban veils instead. These goddamn veils, they float around by themselves in Copenhagen like ghosts, ready to strike their next terror victims, to get new police state laws approved ... Nice!

Luckily NATO will come and protect them from the evil veils and Burqas and so on !

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Islam is definitely NOT the religion of peace. It is the religion of suicide, homicide, pedophilia, and treating women like second class citizens, of backwards civilizations, of war, of torture.

I'm all for this ban.

It's hard to like, feel bad for or anything for a religion that teaches you to blow yourself up when you disagree with someone. That's not right thinking. That's evil.
edit on 1-10-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Islam is definitely NOT the religion of peace. It is the religion of suicide, homicide, pedophilia, and treating women like second class citizens, of backwards civilizations, of war, of torture.

I'm all for this ban.

I agree with ban, but your above statement could also apply equally to Christianity.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: amazing

I'm all for this ban.

I agree with ban, but your above statement could also apply equally to Christianity.

It could, and Judaism as well. But remember that Islam is the newest of the three Abrahamic religions. Christianity and Judaism have already gone through their "violent" stages and mellowed out. Islam is still in theirs.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Perhaps in the western world, however there are still barbaric acts being done in the name of Christ I'm not sure mellowed out is the right description, not to mention the sex crimes still prevelant within the clergy, in only recent weeks have they passed new laws that priests have to report confessions to the authorities that involve sex crimes with minors, it's a start at least.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Perhaps in the western world, however there are still barbaric acts being done in the name of Christ I'm not sure mellowed out is the right description, not to mention the sex crimes still prevelant within the clergy, in only recent weeks have they passed new laws that priests have to report confessions to the authorities that involve sex crimes with minors, it's a start at least.

Still Christians and Jews aren't going on Crusades or having inquisitions any more or torturing the innocent or blowing themselves up because they disagree with you. Christians and Jews let women drive too and vote and they don't have to hide behind veils because the men are so backwards that they can't control themselves.

Overall...this is. You'll always have some things going on., but it's not at the level of Muslims. every day they're marrying children, whipping women, blowing themselves up because they can't handle differing views, killing innocent bystanders and children etc.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yeah no doubt a higher percentage of Muslim are still living with medieval standards, personally I just don't like our man made religions in not a follower of them.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How about banning illegal immigrants and the flourishing Italian mafia. Oh not, that's what Denmark Economy is all about.
How would their king and queen explain that the whole economy is built on such stuff ?

Banning veil after turning into "Danistan" ? Does it make sense ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join