It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object found in yesterday's SpaceX launch video. Highlighted by one of our own!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Still Naive?

Original video:

youtu.be...

Edited video that is zoomed in on the object

vimeo.com...

*******EDIT: the source video changed due to turning on my computer this morning and my default youtube resolution was set to 480p - if your resolution is at 1080p, there are no differences between the two videos, SUBJECT EDIT

I ran across a thread this morning regarding the spaceX launch, watched the vimeo, watched the original youtube video again, and believe they may have accidentally caught a fastmover on video! please take a gander and see what you believe it is. My thought was a trans atmospheric skip vehicle, but I could just be hopeful

P.S. I have talked to Still Naive? regarding use of his video and obtained his permission to post.
-D

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kingofyo1

I ran across a thread this morning regarding the spaceX launch, watched the vimeo, watched the original youtube video again,

Poster added an edit to that thread, now claiming resolution was different on his screen making the two videos appear different.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You both should have noticed there are at least two threads already posted.

edit on 7-2-2018 by intrptr because: link to thread

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The "What are these around the tesla" thread is regarding different objects. I did not see the other one you linked and note that I made no reference to the resolution question that the OP had originally prior to his subject edit.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I did not see the other one you linked

Thats why the new threads page exists..

Heres another one.

edit on 7-2-2018 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

During the launch of any orbital object there are going to be small flecks of paint or carbon buildup from the rocket launch that swirl around the vehicle as it orbits. The object that is seen against the blue Earth background looks like a small piece of debris from the launch or the separation of the fairing and not anything unusual.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

awe... And here i was hoping it was something special! It seems there's an exhaust trail following the object in the vimeo clip

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It might even have just been another satellite in orbit. With all the crap that's up there, it's far more likely that it's debris or something that's been in orbit for awhile than it was something secret.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

alright, I guess since Zaph said it, i'll finally believe it to be true. But there's still a chance it could be special, right???

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here's the youtube video, a few particles about.

edit on 7-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There's always a chance, without being able to identify exactly what it is. Of course, it's about a 0.00000001% chance, but there's a chance.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Tbh with every launch or space station video there's always a ufo sighting on the video

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

HE SAID THERES A CHANCE!!! W00T!

top topics

join