It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: GuidedKill

I think the 'affair' story was invented to explain why they were talking about how to text privately against FBI policies.

Kinda like the Clinton Lynch plane on a tarmac meeting was all about "golf and grandkids"

Which curiously enough the FBI got involved after, to hunt down whoever leaked about that meeting to reportedly punish them...

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 7-2-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I will buy you a beer, if you can provide the ACTUAL email, in context, not someone's opinion..

This seems to be based on FOX's OPINION....

Which is about as reliable as CNN, MSNBC, or God forbid Alex Jones....

So, how about the email chain from that day.πŸ˜‰

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree

originally posted by: tjack

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct.Β  27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest

A very good question. Bueller?

it`s pretty obvious now what happened, The FBI was going to keep that info secret until AFTER the election was over so as not to harm Hillary`s chances of getting elected, but when the NYPD said that if the FBI didn`t didn`t come forward and release the story about what was found on wieners laptop, that they (the NYPD) would.

I think you nailed it, blue. Makes sense and clicked in place when I read that.

We might end up owing New York's Finest yet another medal.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

Link to The Homeland Security Committee report, download the pdf

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

It is all there in black and white.

This will not stop those who worship the surveillance state though,
they will always have an excuse when it fits their need.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

I will buy you a beer...

I don't drink beer... you'd have to make that a shot of tequila... IF I were inclined to jump through your hoops. But I'm not. I can buy my own shot.

...if you can provide the ACTUAL email...

Yeah, because THAT'S even possible.

ETA: I stand corrected. Thanks to burntheships:

Link to The Homeland Security Committee report, download the pdf Chairman Johnson Releases Interim Report Including Strzok-Page FBI Text Messages

...in context, not someone's opinion..

LOL! Okay, I'll pretend like a legal fictional entity can have an "opinion," rather than the reporter's opinion...

How about it? You're the one who wants/needs it... maybe you should go hunt that up? And if you do, and it proves this reporter -- and, by extension, me wrong -- then by all means do come back and report such, and I will hang my head in shame and start a whole new thread devoted to debunking this one.

MTUBY

edit on 7-2-2018 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The grand finale will be if Trump can connect clinton/obama to 9/11 through the Saudis. It would bring the entire deepstate ship down.

I foresee him running his next campaign on the premise of administering justice, as the cup of evidence runneth over.
edit on 7-2-2018 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I will buy you a beer...

I don't drink beer... you'd have to make that a shot of tequila... IF I were inclined to jump through your hoops. But I'm not. I can buy my own shot.

...if you can provide the ACTUAL email...

Yeah, because THAT'S even possible.

...in context, not someone's opinion..

LOL! Okay, I'll pretend like a legal fictional entity can have an "opinion," rather than the reporter's opinion...

How about it? You're the one who wants/needs it... maybe you should go hunt that up? And if you do, and it proves this reporter -- and, by extension, me wrong -- then by all means do come back and report such, and I will hang my head in shame and start a whole new thread devoted to debunking this one.

MTUBY

Haha

That was a pretty long winded, there is no evidence, just confirmation bias from my homeys...

No worries, the question was rhetorical...

May
The
Universe
Bless
You

I will give you props for determination!!!

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Perhaps a delve into the Maldives.......

You can see what an unchecked President is capable of....😳😳

We have problems, and anyone with some "Uncommon Sense" can see it ain't just one side.
But, so many need to feel as though they are part of the winners, the correct, the just, so they see only their side.

πŸ˜•

link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Yeah, I don't see a big deal. The POTUS I am sure has the authority to request to be informed on a situation that could impede the election.

Did you read what you wrote there?

Obama lied to The American People, he asssured them he was not even
communicating with the FBI on this investigation. Further, Comey lied
under oath and said he never communicated with Obama on this.
The only persons impeding the election were Obama and Comey!

edit on 7-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: chadderson
The grand finale will be if Trump can connect clinton/obama to 9/11 through the Saudis. It would bring the entire deepstate ship down.

That actually wouldn't surprise me. Especially if Alaweed is singing like a songbird as rumored...

If the whole truth is ever known, I think even we'd be surprised though at the extreme levels some of these folks have gone to betray the country.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

We have problems, and anyone with some "Uncommon Sense" can see it ain't just one side.
But, so many need to feel as though they are part of the winners, the correct, the just, so they see only their side.

πŸ˜•

every time government corruption is exposed we ( the people) are ALL winners.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ParkerCramer

Haha

That was a pretty long winded, there is no evidence, just confirmation bias from my homeys...

No worries, the question was rhetorical...

LOL! Fair enough -- as far as it goes. I didn't have it but I knew someone did -- and they did! I'm figuring you've already seen the link burntheships posted to the .gov website with the email transcripts.

May
The
Universe
Bless
You

I really like that -- thank you!

I will give you props for determination!!!

And I thank you again Yeah, I'm an ornery old crone!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

In that scenario, Comey would probably be left holding the bag.

I'm sure someone other than Obama would, he wasn't that stupid to leave a paper trail.

link   

Nothing wrong with ornery or old..πŸ˜‰

I did see the link, but could not find the actual email, just opinions on it...πŸ€”

πŸ₯ƒ Tequila!!!

MTUBY

link   

Eh, Obama could deny it, but I think it's still good evidence.

I think it's doubtful that anything could be done with it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Knowing what we know now.

Imagine what they did to Romney, and McCain.

I don't think the last president WAS legitimately elected.

I don't know.

Romney and McCain were both terrible candidates. We were all in a lose lose situation in '08 and' 12 no matter how it shook out. They weren't going to let Ron Paul have a chance.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

πŸ˜•

Your points are very well taken... And all the more reason to call them all out on all of their bad behavior. I am totally anti-partisan, and I strongly believe that in a fair and honest investigation, we'll see members of both parties implicated and proven complicit. So it's up to us to be party blind and focus on the bad behavior wherever we find it... not party politics.

They need to give us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and let the chips fall where they may!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Eh, Obama could deny it, but I think it's still good evidence.

I think it's doubtful that anything could be done with it.

It's probably admitable, but it's not going to tie down Obama. It's weak circumstantial evidence.

Big jump from "Looks suspicious, and I believe.." to "I can demonstrate beyond reasonable doubt with what's in front of me"

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree

πŸ˜•

every time government corruption is exposed we ( the people) are ALL winners.

I agree, except you should realize its ALL of them!!

Too much energy pretending your side, my side is right!!

All this intelligence on ATS, and all that is accomplished is My Team is better!!

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...is when the FBI agents wrote that they were to prepare talking points for Obama who wanted "to know everything."

I think it really only matters if they have Obama writing that and evidence is produced, otherwise he can say, 'I never said that' or 'it was taken out of context'.

Like Trumps meeting with Comey?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join