It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The defense is that these texts were probably about Obama wanting to know everything about the Hillary investigation, not the trump one.

My asnwer; so what?

Obama promised that he would not be discusssing this case with the FBI, and if these texts are true, then he lied.

It is obvious at this point that the investigation into hillary was either corrupt or immensely inept (my money on the first). Obama being kept in the lopp (as anyone with a brain knew was the case) just further points ot how high this corruption went.

And if the FBI was willing to be this corrupt or inept with the hilllary investigation, what makes anyone think they would have been any different with the trump investigation.

Every day, more and more examples of improper action from the FBI comes up in these two investigations.

Its time to get an independent person or commission to investigate the behavior of the FBI; and in the process see how much was known or ordered from Obama and his adminstartion.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Boadicea
...is when the FBI agents wrote that they were to prepare talking points for Obama who wanted "to know everything."

I think it really only matters if they have Obama writing that and evidence is produced, otherwise he can say, 'I never said that' or 'it was taken out of context'.

OTOH, it could fit a hearsay exception:

Rule 803. Exceptions to the Rule Against Hearsay
The following are not excluded by the rule against hearsay, regardless of whether the declarant is available as a witness:

(1) Present Sense Impression. A statement describing or explaining an event or condition, made while or immediately after the declarant perceived it.

So...considering they were being asked to prepare notes for Comey to give to Obama...

Eh, Obama could deny it, but I think it's still good evidence.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It is obvious at this point that the investigation into hillary was either corrupt or immensely inept (my money on the first). Obama being kept in the lopp (as anyone with a brain knew was the case) just further points ot how high this corruption went.

I have read -- I believe from the Dilley messages -- that Obama had his own private email server that he was using while president. I have to wonder if that's one of the reasons the messages between Obama and Hillary on her private server aren't being released... maybe Obama was messaging from his own private email server. It also makes me wonder if Obama didn't demand Hillary set up her own private server for communications so he never had to send anything from his private server to a government server.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The general stink of this huge scandal is pervading the entire US govt, including the judicial branch.

We need a special prosecutor and wide open Congressional hearings. I don't care if people say that hearings will interfere with a special prosecutor.... the people need to see all of the info.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I hope Obama is inappropriately involved in all this.

Get everyone on board. Its a freaking party over here.

lol

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ausername
Liberal thinking...

Wait they were lovers and Obama wanted to know everything they were doing?

That's creepy. But not illegal or anything.

Doesn't this just show that the "narrative" that they were lovers fall apart and illustrate how they were conspirators instead?

Them being "lovers" provided the necessary cover and would excuse many if not all of their texts. They can be ignored as just "pillow talk".

They haven't released even one message that in any way hints Strzok and Page had feelings for each other. At this point, I'm on-board with the theory that it's just a cover to explain why they were constantly texting each other.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The general stink of this huge scandal is pervading the entire US govt, including the judicial branch.

We need a special prosecutor and wide open Congressional hearings.

You're damn right we do! Televised in their entirety. It was good enough for Iran Contra -- which was all about foreign policy and definitely involved national security policies -- and it's good enough for now. Give the people the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

We may or may not be able to send them to prison for their crimes, but we can surely name 'em and shame 'em! The people deserve to know who and what these people really are.

I don't care if people say that hearings will interfere with a special prosecutor.... the people need to see all of the info.

Agreed! I'm so sick and tired of this idea that the truth will hurt justice. If anything it's exactly the opposite. When the truth is hidden, mis-truths and half-truths and un-truths rule the day. Hiding the truth only protects the guilty.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So with all these texts between Strzok and Page has anyone seen a single text that implies there was a relationship? Think about this for a second....

Out of the hundreds and possibly thousands of texts we have already seen does one resemble a relationship? I know when I was dating my wife there was all kinds of things going on in those texts, and none of them had to do with politics. Hell I have been married for a while now and our texts still look like we are dating.

So this leads me to my question. If they were hot and heavy enough to have an affair where is the passion? Where is the excitement and mystery? Where is all that # men and woman say they cheat to find. Romance, sex, attention, passion and fear of being discovered?

I don't see it mentioned once..

THIS WASN'T AN AFFAIR, IT WAS BUSINESS ONLY. THE BUSINESS WAS GETTING TRUMP.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Having an affair and "chatting" with your lover isn't against federal law.

Conspiring with other federal law enforcement agents against an American citizen who was elected president. . . is.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
JUXTAPOSE:

“I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. … I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation,”
-BHO

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

So with all these texts between Strzok and Page has anyone seen a single text that implies there was a relationship?

I haven't seen it either...

I know when I was dating my wife there was all kinds of things going on in those texts, and none of them had to do with politics. Hell I have been married for a while now and our texts still look like we are dating.

You'd think there'd be something, eh? Hubby and I aren't all mushy and lovey dovey like lovers, but there's plenty of "love you's" and kissy faces and all that stuff. If he's out of town, then there's lots of "miss you and the crew" and "can't wait to get home" and stuff like that. One would expect that much times ten for hot and bothered illicit lovers...

Maybe FBI agents in lust are a different breed...

THIS WASN'T AN AFFAIR, IT WAS BUSINESS ONLY. THE BUSINESS WAS GETTING TRUMP.

Or this

edit on 7-2-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Washington Times is covering the story now, including the Watergate reference.

Strzok calls Virgina voters "ignorant" in the course of misspelling "hillbillies" apparently.

In another text, Mr. Strzok calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s wife “ignorant hillbillys,” Fox News reported.

November they'll remember I bet.

edit on 7-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The FBI/DOJ said they weren't going to release the purely personal texts.

YMMV

Apparently putting salacious details in front of the public is more sensitive than putting it before the FISC.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Having an affair and "chatting" with your lover isn't against federal law.

Conspiring with other federal law enforcement agents against an American citizen who was elected president. . . is.

Your point is well taken... in a sensible and reasonable world... but that's what almost makes it even more curious. The public loveslovesloves the titillating sex scandals more than anything. Releasing intimate messages between the two would probably be the absolute best distraction from Obama's guilt complicity. But we haven't seen anything like that. Nothing. At all!

Maybe my tinfoil hat's just screwed on too tight. But that's exactly what I would expect from the media.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

The same FBI and DOJ promised us the universe would implode if Nunes' memo was declassified. At this point, they do not get the benefit of any doubt.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Everything means EVERYTHING, does it not?

BTW..I hear that Obama "signed off" on FISA warrants. TRUE?
edit on 2/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The FBI/DOJ said they weren't going to release the purely personal texts.

Well, I'm sure Mrs. Strozk appreciates that.

But for our purposes, maybe Wikileaks or Guccifer could help us out with that

edit on 7-2-2018 by Boadicea because: grammar/clarity

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I think the 'affair' story was invented to explain why they were talking about how to text privately against FBI policies.

link   
Somebody give this Thread another flag...PLEASE.

The thought of Obama looking at these two's sexting and the number 69 ...are making me gargle vomit.

link   

originally posted by: tjack

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct.  27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest

A very good question. Bueller?

it`s pretty obvious now what happened, The FBI was going to keep that info secret until AFTER the election was over so as not to harm Hillary`s chances of getting elected, but when the NYPD said that if the FBI didn`t didn`t come forward and release the story about what was found on wieners laptop, that they (the NYPD) would.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join