It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Funny, we owe all of this to a Romanian hacker that goes by the moniker of 'Guccifer'.

He hacked Sid Blumenthal's email, exposing Hillary's private server.

If not for him, we might have had a Hillary Clinton presidency.
edit on b000000282018-02-07T09:06:04-06:0009America/ChicagoWed, 07 Feb 2018 09:06:04 -0600900000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Knowing what we know now.

Imagine what they did to Romney, and McCain.

I don't think the last president WAS legitimately elected.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Boadicea

It's a good thing Clinton didn't win.

Or we would have never known the lengths they went to.

In every sense of the words.

We are Rome.

We're not quite Rome yet... but not for their lack of trying!

But you're right: it is a very scary thought. I'd say that someone up there was looking out for us, but I really think this is bigger than all of us. Thanks to Obama's grubby fingers in everyone's affairs, this was even bigger than one nation. It literally affects the entire world.

I truly believe that if the USA falls, the whole world falls.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Liberal thinking...

Wait they were lovers and Obama wanted to know everything they were doing?

That's creepy. But not illegal or anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Funny, we owe all of this to a Romanian hacker that goes by the moniker of 'Guccifer'.

He hacked Sid Blumenthal's email, exposing Hillary's private server.

If not for him, we might have had a Hillary Clinton presidency.

They sure pissed off the wrong person, eh?

And that's all it took for all of this to slowly unravel. Can you imagine the brainstorming sessions they've held trying to stop this? I'd bet at first they thought it was all under control... because the media and the FBI were under their control. I wonder when they first realized that this was NOT under their control? When those first beads of perspiration hit their neck.

And oh to have been a fly on the wall when that happened!!!

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Damn right, and it makes complete sense.

That is why a sitting President took the unprecedented step of hitting the campaign trail for a Presidential candidate who was under federal investigation for espionage.

Clinton lost while having the incumbent POTUS on her team
edit on 2/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Liberal thinking...

Oh dear... now I can't get that creepy picture out of my head!!!

And I thought my original take on it was disturbing. This reaches whole new levels

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Hillary was sweating when the internal polls told her that she was going to lose the election.

They all knew it for sure when Trump won.

link   

I'm glad I'm not a revolutionary

Me too. You would be formidable.

And no, that's not all I took from your post.

And this:

just an old redneck who has a goodly supply of popcorn put up and a garden to grow more.

You grow your own popcorn?

edit on 2/7/2018 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

link   

Liberal thinking...

Doesn't this just show that the "narrative" that they were lovers fall apart and illustrate how they were conspirators instead?

Them being "lovers" provided the necessary cover and would excuse many if not all of their texts. They can be ignored as just "pillow talk".

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Moreover, this news directly contradicts what Obama told the public. “I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. … I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation,” Obama said then, reports the Daily Mail’s David Martosko.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Yeah, things got especially weird in '08. There was a day in January '08 where all the sudden all the rightwing talk radio hosts turned on McCain... and soon the day came when McCain seemed to lose all the wind in his sails and take a completely different tact... so many things were weird and never made sense to me. Something happened.

I don't either. And I never have.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Hillary was sweating when the internal polls told her that she was going to lose the election.

They all knew it for sure when Trump won.

Ya know, I always figured Hillary didn't care about the polls because she assumed that they had rigged enough of the vote to get her in anyway... but I wonder if they ever figured out that they wouldn't be able to overcome the size of Trump's lead in the polls. Did they know? And think they could pull some chicanery to get Trump disqualified and slide Hillary in?

At this point, nothing would surprise me. Their arrogance and hubris knows no bounds.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
www.breitbart.com...

Moreover, this news directly contradicts what Obama told the public. “I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. … I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation,” Obama said then, reports the Daily Mail’s David Martosko.

Thank you!!! I remembered Obama denying any involvement with the investigation whatsoever -- and rightfully so! -- but I wasn't able to find anything when I searched real quickly.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Nothing will ever happen to Obama or Clinton these folks are above the law.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Liberal thinking...

Doesn't this just show that the "narrative" that they were lovers fall apart and illustrate how they were conspirators instead?

Them being "lovers" provided the necessary cover and would excuse many if not all of their texts. They can be ignored as just "pillow talk".

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
How many Senators and Representatives do the Dems in have in place who were elected by deceit?The whole party is dirty as hell looks like-and probably the RINOs are too.I guess now we know why Hillary had a breakdown on election night,it was a lot more than just losing the election.Maybe its time for a military investigation to take over and handle any prosecutions since our civilian justice department is compromised.Military tribunals for the trials and traitors go before a firing squad.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Nothing will ever happen to Obama or Clinton these folks are above the law.

They may or may not go to jail... or even see the inside of a courtroom... but I wouldn't say "nothing" will happen. Former friends and partners will be happy to throw Obama and Hillary under the bus if it helps keep their own butts out of jail. And once their names become too toxic, others will just turn their backs on them to protect their own reputations and dealings. The sharks and vultures are circling...

We'll have to see what else comes to light and how this all plays out.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Imagine what they'd be doing now if Hillary had won.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
How many Senators and Representatives do the Dems in have in place who were elected by deceit?The whole party is dirty as hell looks like-and probably the RINOs are too.I guess now we know why Hillary had a breakdown on election night,it was a lot more than just losing the election.

Yeah, there was much more to that breakdown than we know. I keep meaning to go re-visit that and read everything that was written and try to figure it out.

Maybe its time for a military investigation to take over and handle any prosecutions since our civilian justice department is compromised.Military tribunals for the trials and traitors go before a firing squad.

Well, according to some "inside" sources, that's exactly what's happening. Hence Trump's order to keep Gitmo open, and the recent deployment of AZ Nat'l Guard unit to Gitmo, and of course Trump surrounding himself with generals... It would certainly make sense.

And especially if Obama et al didn't limit their criminal behavior to purely domestic matters. I firmly believe that if the truth were known, Obama committed treason in an even worse way by arming and training and otherwise aiding and abetting our enemy on the battlefield. My biggest fear is that when all is known, we will wish that it were simply about Trump's election.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join