It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

My thoughts precisely. Either this is staged (and must result in their termination/loss of all benefits/prosecution/witch-hunt termination) or they're just untrustworthy and incompetent (which must result in their termination/loss of all benefits/witch-hunt termination)

They should also be retroactively stripped of all rank, pension, retirement, and even bank account/homes/cars/401(k) under criminal asset forfeiture laws.

A clear message needs to be sent to DEEPSTATE and any unelected establishment bureaucrat who thinks they can subvert the people's will and walk away from it. They should pay dearly, losing everything a human being can be stripped off least of which their dignity (which has been long gone)
edit on 2/9/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Boadicea

That is a shame they would withhold those intimate messages. They are public property, and the full scope of their character is relevant to assessing their credibility.

Has there been some official statement that texts were withheld due to their *cough* extramarital affair.

ETA: There are a lot of texts that aren't related to any FBI investigation that are included in the archive. An affair does not protect government records from being made public.
edit on 2/9/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I do not believe so, which is all the more reason to doubt that entire narrative

"co-conspirators" works though

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

I do not believe so, which is all the more reason to doubt that entire narrative

"co-conspirators" works though

There are texts that are clearly missing and for other reasons.

I think the affair story was cooked up to explain why they wanted to talk in person, on the phone, or 'off the record' about certain things.

But that isn't the reason. They were just friends.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Hey it is more sensible than "two lovers" that just so happen to work on both Hillary's espionage investigation and the witch-hunt against Trump.

Makes you wonder why Strozok didn't speak up if he thought there wasn't "any there, there" Hmm, puzzling

Sounds like these clowns thought they could beat the man who destroyed the Republican establishment and handed the Dems an entirely unexpected (but desperately prayed for) defeat

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Still not buying into any 'intimacy,' B. They were friends, as far as I can tell.

I have to agree -- and I say that having tried very hard to find any intimacy or even any warmth or affection, and it's just not there. As I said to another poster, my hubby and I aren't all lovey dovey all the time, but even a glance at our messages would indicate more than just friends.

So my best guess is that the lovebirds part is a ruse to withhold certain messages. I'd be very interested where that information came from. Not sure how to track it down, but I think I will when I have a few minutes.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

That is a shame they would withhold those intimate messages. They are public property, and the full scope of their character is relevant to assessing their credibility.

Definitely. As my dad would have said, if his wife can't trust him, neither can I. And if they're not really lovers, then they're still lying liars and we still can't trust them.

But you're right -- they used public resources, and those messages belong to us. We need to see them all. Each and every single one in chronological order.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Has there been some official statement that texts were withheld due to their *cough* extramarital affair.

I remember reading that somewhere, but I cannot find anything now. All I can find is mentions that the text messages from the "glitch" period are not included. But I can't find anything about the intimate messages being withheld now.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This letter is really curious, it fits perfectly with the Obama Comey briefings.

Democrat.House.Gov

From here, this is where Steele took it and ran with it.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

This guy's name sounds familiar, but I can't place him right now...

This is the same guy who was one of the people offering reward money for information on the murder or Seth Rich:

GOP Lobbyist Now Offering $100,000 For Information On DNC Staffer's Murder - ATS thread by your truly

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

They are CIA assets.

Thats how it looks to me. Lovers is the cover for their work for The Company.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: soberbacchus

Could be I suppose, although I doubt the FBI interviewed Powell.

They interviewed him because he transitioned HRC to Sec of State.
They wanted to know what he told her about email systems, what he used, etc.
I don't have the energy now to hunt for reporting, but am 85% sure they interviewed him.

I recall him being involved in her transition. So, I have a feeling you are correct.

"Her" is Hillary, "him" is Colin Powell.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

They are CIA assets.

Now you are just trying to sweet talk us!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

This is the same guy who was one of the people offering reward money for information on the murder or Seth Rich:

Yes! Thank you! I do remember now... I don't know why it took me so long...

Mr. Burkman seems to be quite serious about all this. I hope he's watching his back.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

They are CIA assets.

Not to sound too naive (but it is what it is), how would that work? Would the FBI know they were CIA? Or put in the FBI by the CIA covertly? Or are you suggesting they aren't FBI at all?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Their bosses would only know if they are assets too.

Think about this: as an attorney and career FBI....how much risk would you take on breaking the subject of treason to begin with? "Honey, we should over throw the president using propaganda tricks" seems like a good way to get turned in if your lover is fickle or patiotic. As a career FBI would you be naive enough to trust your career to someone like that?

The only thing that makes any sense is CIA asset. It was too coordinated among too many people.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ahhhh... I see now. Thank you! And yes, that does make sense of this. It might also explain their seeming contempt for everyone -- as technically outsiders they're looking down on everyone else. I don't know how to explain it, but I just get the feeling that these two feel soooooooooooooo superior to everyone around them. Such as two undercover CIA agents playing a game with their FBI counterparts. I'm not expressing my thoughts very well here I'm afraid. I can't find the words to say what I'm thinking!

Thank you for explaining better than me!

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Unfortunately, since Obama was so personally involved in helping Clinton get elected (pathetic she needed a sitting POTUS' help, and still lost) it has eliminated any benefit of the doubt their supporters are clamoring for

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Many unsound structures exist throughout most Federalized lands, and similar areas where humans reside.

No known Fire Brigades, or even Brigades Marshalls have been convened or otherwise authorized publicly, especially vis-a-vis children even being informed of their necessity, or even autonomy.

Fire Magus

All judiciaries, all states, all local, executive, and similar wars powers entities are hereby notified that I order all structures of any government nature, color of code, or intent to be evacuated immediately, and shuttered permanently, pending my own review, and possible appointment of others worthy to investigate at least even the soundness of their own structure.

Fire Magus

I order that all buildings of any government nature be evacuated with all inside pardoned, forgiven, and redeemed as is common, and decent.

Michael the Ark Angel
The Voice of Many Waters

Please post this notice on any structure that you as human beings deem fit to be investigated for a burn down, at least

Fire Magus

Burn Notice
Fire Magus
St. Elronds fẏre dəe.
3/3/l8

Fire Magus

I mean to go to the Alamo in Texas in order to reconvene a Federalizable form of any government should it be a sound model to even endure.

Michael the Ark Angel
The Voice of Many Waters

Do not initiate any burn downs of any structures with out checking with me directly.

God Speed.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Please recall any availble heavy wheeled trucks for transporting bulk foods
Please have on standby all operable armored vehicles for dispensing cash
Please ensure that no person, or human being is restricted from entering structure for any reason

Typically a human being will seek out:
Water
Food, or FoodStuffs
Their own currency, or store of wealth
Sufficient wealth, or barter material
Transportation, or Transport
Munitions, Weapons, or anything to secure relase of family, or to durably exist
Clothing, Shoes, etc.
Anything else needed at least for their family also
Fuelings, durable portable structures, etc.

This is not an exhaustive list

Please ensure that everything is stocked as well as can be expected

For any government style entity that has

Please ensure that Homeless shelters of any kin
Portable food trucks, or vendors, food stalls, colloquially 'fast food', etc.
are fully stocked as possible

It would be good for the IRS to return funds to people so wrongfully robbed of their wealth
Food stamps should be increased by a few hundred US dollar equivalent per human, per month
Food stamps should be increased to cover any

Dragoon

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join