It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here is a very clear caption of the text messages in question.

In the new text message chain from Sept. 2, 2016
Page mentiones Obama in the context of a briefing for then-FBI director James Comey.

“Checkout my 9:30 mtg on the 7th,” Strzok texted Page.

“I can tell you why you’re having that meeting. It’s not what you think,” Page responded.

“TPs [talking points] for D [Comey]?” Strzok asked.

“Yes, bc potus wants to know everything we are doing,” Page said.
www.foxnews.com...

On Sept. 2, 2016 the FBI released a transcript of its interview with Hillary Clinton as part of the email probe, along with a memo summarizing the bureau’s investigation of her use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.

After the mention of “potus,” Strzok alerted Page to “NYTimes.com breaking,” which could have been the report, “FBI Papers Offer Closer Look at Hillary Clinton Email Inquiry.”

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
a reply to: theantediluvian

did you look at the times on the texts??

you are asking us to believe that they took an 11 hour break from texting and then picked up right where they left off 11 hours ago??

I think there are a lot of missing messages between those 2 texts.

It's called nighttime. Last text at 11:30-something, next one was at 10:30-ish the next morning (without looking back). A lot of people do sleep for 8-9 hours during that time frame. You're assuming missing texts because you want to, not because there's anything to indicate missing texts.

Do you ever chat with people online through FB messenger, IRC, etc? It's not uncommon to pick up right where you left off in a conversation considering the last things said are a couple lines above as they would be with text messages.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Boadicea

While it's good to see this level of corruption come to light, I don't think we'll ever see a conviction or jail time for any of the top players.

Regardless of what is said, laws don't apply to those in power.

If it were you or I, we'd be in jail already. Laws aren't applied equally though.

I think the best we can hope for is that Obama and Hillary and the like are consigned in history as failures and corrupt figures in American history.

But that all depends on who writes the history books.

This century's "TEA POT DOME SCANDAL"
www.history.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Knowing what we know now.

Imagine what they did to Romney, and McCain.

I don't think the last president WAS legitimately elected.

Well they cheated Ron Paul for the nomination just like the D's cheated Bernme Sanders.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParkerCramer

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: ParkerCramer
Perhaps a delve into the Maldives.......

You can see what an unchecked President is capable of....😳😳

We have problems, and anyone with some "Uncommon Sense" can see it ain't just one side.
But, so many need to feel as though they are part of the winners, the correct, the just, so they see only their side.

😕

Your points are very well taken... And all the more reason to call them all out on all of their bad behavior. I am totally anti-partisan, and I strongly believe that in a fair and honest investigation, we'll see members of both parties implicated and proven complicit. So it's up to us to be party blind and focus on the bad behavior wherever we find it... not party politics.

They need to give us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and let the chips fall where they may!!!

Again

I agree.

As an example, jump into the Q thread, and show me ONE Q post, calling out the right!!

How can you possibly get anything accomplished, except DISTRACTION and DIVISION!!!

It is SO hard to look in a mirror, when condemning others.

MTUBY

I guess you are forgetting McLames involvment. John "the songbird" McCain is complicit in this too and I recall Q exposed him early in all this. and Lindsey Gramnisty is one of there conspirators too but I don't recall Q specifically going for him.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Pyle
Maybe this has been answered already (there are a lot of pages to go through) but what was going on in early Sept. that Obama would want to be informed on?

It cant be the Hillary email investigation that was closed in July and wieners laptop emails were not found till late Sept.

You seriously don't know ?

🔓

Yes, this is why I asked. So maybe you would be so kind and inform me instead of doing nothing to help the conversation?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

no hello, or good morning? theoretically they were involved in a relationship,no good morning or hello,just right back into the conversation from last night.no texts from the time they got to work until 10:30 when they picked right back up on the conversation from last night?
nothing happened in the proceeding 11 hours that they wanted to talk about?

your far fetched nothingburger theory doesn`t prove or dis-prove anything.

edit on 7-2-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
People still believe these 2 were lovers? - what a crock of cr*p. Not one text yet showing any kind of lovers/sexual relationship.

What is clear, is that there was a real and definite effort by the FBI and Obama to rig the election and to tear down a sitting President after he was elected.

Biased one eyed Anti-Trump types can spout all the nonsense they want, you cannot ignore the facts no matter how loud you scream 'Russia'

... you have fallen into the trap and exposed yourself!

prepare the gallows

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'll second that motion. The banter has been fierce but fair, and both have raised good points. It almost makes me think I am back in the old ATS.

Kudos to Antediluvian and Grambler.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

IRC? Is that still a thing?!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The only thing that would awaken the left to this scandal is if it comes out that they spied on Bernie too. Bet they did

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I did say that I was fine with it being reopened. I also have no problem with the OIG investigation of the investigation. You're also not making an argument against the "Trump people" being charged with lying to the FBI either. In other words, what you're alleging is that *somebody* went too easy in the HRC email investigation. Which may be true but it's not the same as saying that Strzok acted improperly regarding Russian interference investigation.

I think it's also important to keep in mind that the people in charge of who got charged in either case are different. The FBI doesn't charge people, least of all Strzok. In the Mueller probe, we can assume I think that Mueller is ultimately the one who makes those calls. Then again, maybe Strzok pushed against charging people in the HRC case. I dunno but I'm okay with it being investigated.

You are right about this. And in fact, as I have said, I am still for muellers investigation, and if trump or his tteam is guilty, charge them.

But yes, I am more making a comment that the fbi acting improperly by not charging the hillary people with lying than saying they did for charging flynn et al with it.

Of course there are different people doing the charges, and strzok never personally made any. But his 302's are at the center of both, and if he is acting out of animus, that could be jeopardized.

As to the rest of your post.

They grassley memo clearly shows that the bulk of the info came from steeles dossier, and they alos say that most of these claims were not verified, but instead Steeles credibility.

If this is true, it asnwers your claims about where the dossier came from and what else was in it as not being relevant.

There are two ways to use info a person gives you.

Lets say I give you a dossier of info.

you could either

1. Look into all of the details of that dossier that you want to use, in which case if you independently verify it, the yes, it doesnt matter what else I said in the dossier, or even who paid me.

However, according to the Grassley memo, that is not what happened. They went with

2. Not verifying the info, instead you could rely on my credibility and reputation. However, in this situation, then all of my claims in the dossier, who paid me, my comments that show potential bias, where the info I gathered came from; all of that matters.

That is why the slacious material, the fact that he was paid by the DNC and hillarys team, the fact that Kremlin agents were the source for this; all of this matters because it speaked to Steeles credibility.

Now, lets say Grassley and Niunes are wrong in there memos, and the FBI was able to verify all of the claims they used. Ok thats a different story.

But given all of the negatives that speaks to steeles credibility above, the threshold for verification of these claims should have been very high.

Otherwise, sitting Presidents can use any "reputable" person to print any dirt they want, and spy on their opponents.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hold on to your hat if you're wearing one and find one to put on so you can hold it if you're not. I have just uncovered a smoking gun, a bombshell proving a massive conspiracy to keep Clinton from being elected.

An August 14th, 2016 text message says, "I'm worried about what happens if HRC is elected."

OMG! (*sets own hair on fire and runs around in circles*) OMG!

But really, it's not that big of a deal. They're just doing what everyone else was doing. Talking about politics. But you see how that could easily be twisted into a Fox News Alert (or MSNBC News Alert!).

How disingenuous of you.

A simple look shows that they are suggetsing they are worried what trump supporters will do if hillary is elected.

In other words, more bashing of the smelly, hillbilly trump voters.

It wasn't disingenuous at all, I was making a point about how out of context texts can be easily spun. You interpreting it this way:

"A simple look shows that they are suggetsing they are worried what trump supporters will do if hillary is elected"

is all you. That's your interpretation. Nothing in that text says that. It doesn't say, "I'm worried about what Trump supporters will do if HRC is elected."

And the fact that you add, "more bashing of the smelly, hillbilly trump voters" only shows how emotionally invested you are when you interpret the text.

Oh come on. You know that text was being worried about what trump supporters would do if hillary was elected, you even admitted it was tongue in cheek on another thread.

If younwould like, I will go through it.

As for the smelly hillbilly comment, just reminding people what strzok said.

This is no different than you typing wikileaks, slashing it out and then typing johnson as you did earlier.

I dont think this shows either of us are two emotionally invested.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I'll second that motion. The banter has been fierce but fair, and both have raised good points. It almost makes me think I am back in the old ATS.

TheRedneck

I challenge Ante to a one on one basketball match, to settle this once and for all!

My sky hook will dominate!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: babyfacebill
The only thing that would awaken the left to this scandal is if it comes out that they spied on Bernie too. Bet they did

Well they are accusing russian bots of pushing Bernie, and jill stein was accused of stuff in the memo.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

edit on 7-2-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

I challenge Ante to a one on one basketball match, to settle this once and for all!

My sky hook will dominate!

Now you are getting into my workout routine, shooting hoops. I would go for 1st the major bball smack talk which Kudos on yours G-man. Good start hook man!

and #2 i would be bustin' threes from just across the half court line. Just don't expect a whole lot of D, I think the best defense is to fill up the net! LOL,,,

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
People still believe these 2 were lovers? - what a crock of cr*p. Not one text yet showing any kind of lovers/sexual relationship.

What is clear, is that there was a real and definite effort by the FBI and Obama to rig the election and to tear down a sitting President after he was elected.

Biased one eyed Anti-Trump types can spout all the nonsense they want, you cannot ignore the facts no matter how loud you scream 'Russia'

... you have fallen into the trap and exposed yourself!

prepare the gallows

Don't matter, you can touch the moonlight but they should go down like Julius and Ethel.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I guess we know now how they got leverage on Bernie to get him to endorse Hillary.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Told ya he was involved in this. It was obvious from the start. If Obama's top people were on this they had to inform their boss, in this case Obama, more so when all these lies about "collusion between Trump and Russia" was hilariously been given to the DNC/Hillary/Obama from Russian sources...

This kind of reminds me, there was a Putin interview in which he was asked if his government had been giving information to the Trump campaign about Clinton, or if Trump campaign had been seeking info on Hillary. Putin just put his hand in his mouth and started laughing. He didn't say anything, he just laughed, and now we probably know the reason why he laughed when he was asked this, because his government had been giving false information about Trump to the Hillary campaign/DNC and to the Obama officials. No wonder Shillary and her patrol of clowns have been claiming that "there was collusion between Trump and Russia" when the collusion was between the Obama administration, the Shillary sham/clown brigade, including the DNC, and Russian sources.

Remember also that even the Russian lawyer who the left were claiming was helping Trump had posted photos of herself attending leftwing protests in the U.S. Yet we were being told she was one of the Russian sources helping Donald Trump...

Also, has anyone pointed out the new information about an FBI informant, Douglas Campbell, and he previously was an informant for the CIA, who was giving information to the Obama administration, regarding Uranium 1, that he had evidence that the Russians were still dealing with Iran providing them uranium but his concerns were ignored by the previous administration?

Not only that, Campbell also testified "that Moscow routed millions of dollars to America with the expectation it would be used to benefit Bill Clinton's charitable efforts while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton quarterbacked areset in US-Russian relations."
thehill.com...

Oh boy, oh boy... It seems the "collusion" was between the previous administration, which included Shillary, and the Russians...

edit on 7-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join