It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs? What are these around the Tesla Spacecar?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Now I'm not saying Aliens at all I saw these last night live and wondered what they are.
Here is a video showing some of the objects whizzing by.

Not my video sorry for the music.

Space debris? or satellites? I dunno but it is fun to imagine something else

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I am going with space debris. You can see it in the beginning as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This must have been shortly after they removed the shell from the payload.
Both the vibration of the release and the exposure to the sunlight causes these particles to break away from the object and float of into space

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Does anyone know If the space car will keep sending us images? I can't find the answer? I would love to see it get further and further from the earth in the distance.
edit on 7-2-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There's a better one around the 30 minute mark.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Does anyone know If the space car will keep sending us images? I can't find the answer? I would love to see it get further and further from the earth in the distance.

It will continue to broadcast, but no-one will bother to receive it. It will eventually drift out of range and/or the battery will run out. It is now a hazard to space navigation.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: testingtesting

It will continue to broadcast, but no-one will bother to receive it. It will eventually drift out of range and/or the battery will run out. It is now a hazard to space navigation.

the russians just video'd themselves tossing a big camera into space off the iss

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Got a link?.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Watch the helmet from 7:45 till about 8:15 and watch the light reflection move and others stay. Seems odd like there are many light sources up there. Same at the beginning. If you skip through the video by 15 second intervals, you'll notice so much change in lighting that it seems artificial instead of natural. I don't hinkn it would be noticed if watched as a video, but as skipped steps it shows up as odd, even odder if going backwards, then it is really obvious that the lighting is messed up.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The car will eventually run into the "transformers" cube and turn into an autobot.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
any unusual objects or lights spotted in space, that are not 'officially' accounted for, are obviously ice crystals....

/sarc

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Watching this feed I can see amazing multiple unexplained lights and objects!!
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Some are debris and I've spotted other objects that I'm not been able to identify

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
any unusual objects or lights spotted in space, that are not 'officially' accounted for, are obviously ice crystals....

/sarc

So since when do ice particles have the ability to suddenly "accelerate". Some of those objects flights characteristics are any thing but what you would pass off as ice particles.
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: K-PAX-PROT

It's very difficult to see with limited angle views on whatever cameras they bothered to strap on up there.

A sudden acceleration in one particle, is easily explained by it being provided momentum from a second particle.

If there are multiple particles floating around, collisions will occur. Those collisions can account for any movement I watched in this video. If there was some sharp hard angular turns multiple times by one object, out of the ordinary. One single boost of acceleration? Billiard balls of space.

top topics

join