It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveling Abductors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
The alien primary agenda is the building of a human-looking hybrid society, with infiltration purposes.

Why infiltrate when they can simply conquer or destroy? Seems like that would be simple enough for critters who have the power to travel at will through time and space.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The aliens agenda involves infiltrating the hybrids. That's why abductees are constantly needed to act as "teachers". It's a core element on the whole phenomena, it what people describes, it's what evidence shows. Opinions are irrelevant before the facts. This is what happens. Let's start from there.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Opinions are irrelevant before the facts. This is what happens. Let's start from there.

Yeah... let's.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
A few more interesting excerpts from Abduction:

It was like the ETs held my eyes open and manipulated time so that I experienced each tray in one or two seconds ... I felt they controlled the multidimensional shifts.

Abduction, page 190

Oh, man! They can tell time. They can feel time. They understand what's coming in the future.

Abduction, page 228

edit on 9/2/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
They extensively experimented with alien/human hybrids in the 1960's (big endian/little endian).
What was the motive?
I remember having the feeling these aliens had some egotistical agenda that required them to hide off planet.
At 7 years old you are more likely to "kill the messenger" which AIR was one of the keys to their monkey traps.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This theory would have more validity if the mods made it sticky alongside the 100 other useless stcky threads.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
can only Recomment watching this link ("alien" movie ) www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
" It seems very unlikely an alien species from far away would evolve to have two hands, two feet, a head, and be compatible with our species in any way what so ever. "

That is a flawed comment. I debunked the idea, then ATS ate my reply and I lost an 8+ paragraph explanation I had painstakingly typed out.

In lieu of my explanation, due to that ATS forum disaster, I refuse to re-type my explanation. Just know that the basis of your statement may be false.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

what i saw (upto 3 spechies, astral) for myself had the typical Humanoid features (arms and legs )

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I'm guessing your argument would have been something about how the humanoid figure could be a common evolutionary outcome for intelligent biped creatures, I've heard it before and I agree to some extent. However I don't fully buy that explanation, I would expect to see some more significant differences in our biology if they evolved on another planet.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Actually, my argument was more generalized.

Why there is a higher likelihood that dominant intelligent beings will be bipedal, have forward facing eyes, or equivalent sense organs, and general biological symmetry.

I get the skepticism about things that seem flawed with us, and may not be ubiquitous, but those aren't the things I explicitly provide explanation for.

(Why the hell do we eat with the same tube that we breath with, for example. Over a long enough time line, that should get selected out, due to choking, but noooo.)

Don't buy it all you want.We have no evidence that supports any other outcome. We have 1 data set that proves the bipedal humanoid form works.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Don't buy it all you want.We have no evidence that supports any other outcome. We have 1 data set that proves the bipedal humanoid form works.

Sorry for the late response, but I don't really think this is a strong argument. One sample is not enough to make any conclusions about anything. Many other types of creatures exist on Earth, just because they aren't intelligent now doesn't mean they couldn't evolve to be intelligent. Also it seems like they can breathe in our atmosphere without any type of apparatus to filter the air, I've never heard of anyone reporting a grey wearing things on their head. The chances of them evolving on another planet with an atmosphere almost identical to Earth is very unlikely.
edit on 15/2/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

My sample exists, that's the difference.

Any other sample, is theoretical.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Australien Skies 2 is available on YouTube now but I believe it will be removed shortly so watch it while you can. It actually contains footage of a regression session and some of the information recalled during the session was quite amazing. I don't think the video can be embedded so I will just post the link: www.youtube.com...

A snippet from the regression session:

Mary: Why has she come to visit you in this life? What's the purpose of her being with you or visiting you?
Liam: To make sure I'm okay.
Mary: So she comes to make sure you're okay?
Liam: Yeah.
Mary: Okay. Is there anything you would like to know about her, that you would like to ask?
Liam: Where... where abouts is she from?
Mary: Okay... and what does she say to you as you ask her that question?
Liam: It's a long way away in the future. A long way away.
Mary: So she's visiting you from the future?
Liam: Mmmmm....

Mary: Okay... so why is she visiting you from the future? What is the purpose of her visits?
Liam: To make sure I'm okay, to make sure I stay alive.
Mary: So she's acting as a protection for you?
Liam: Yeah...
Mary: Okay... and when she says she's from the future are we talking about a future in this particular solar system or some other dimension?
Liam: It's here.
Mary: Are we saying Earth?
Liam: Mmmmm...
Mary: So it's a future of Earth?
Liam: Mmmhmmm...

Mary: And she's visiting you from the future to protect you?
Liam: Yeah.

And yes I do realize the video is from st10, but I don't believe he has anything to do with this doco, he's simply premiering it on his channel (legally), however I imagine it will be available on Netflix soon since the first Australien Skies doco is on there.
edit on 20/2/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Decided to download a few Abduction ebooks and search through them for the word "future". Have only checked a few so far but already have a few interesting results. Also the number of times the word future actually shows up in these books is very high and tends to actually be a common theme for many abductees:

What happens to the babies? This is the central question of abduction research. If the abduction phenomenon has been going on for at least fifty years, then the first of the offspring must be around fifty years old by now. But where are they? There is no evidence that the offspring are on Earth. We can surmise that the offspring are being taken somewhere else.

Some abductees have suggested that the babies are being taken elsewhere to populate another planet. Others have suggested that the babies are being used as workers somewhere. In one regression, Karen Morgan recalled a child-presentation procedure in which a voice came over the “telepathic P.A. system” summoning her to “behold the children of the future.” She was shown ten children standing together. The voice told her they were playing.

And I think, “They’re not playing. This is all manipulated. [Something bizarre is] happening here.” But they’re saying, “The children are playing.” Or, “Observe the children at play. These are our children, and they’re your children. They’re the children of the future. Together we have done… built something.” I’m looking at the children, saying, “I don’t like this.”“Observe the children of the future.” It’s like a speech. Everything’s like a speech, you know? And the children are under a soft, yellow light, like a spotlight on them.

Can you kind of [remember] anything else?

Yes, I do remember. It said, “We’re on the verge of a new horizon” or “beginning,” or something. “We’re on the verge of new ‘something.’”…

What else do they say?

Nothing that I’m aware of. They just walk out of the room.

These babies have something to do with the future, then?

They definitely do. They said they’re the children of the future. Whose future? I don’t know.

(Karen Morgan, 38, 1987)

In another episode, Karen was once again in the media room when she heard more information about the possible purposes of the aliens.

Do they say anything about babies?

Children. There’s some bull#, David, I hear like, “Children of the future” or something. Children of the future, children of the world, children of the… it’s like, these are impressions now, but it’s something like, “This will be brought into being or inherited by children of the future.” And something like, “the future that you help create,” or “the future that you are part of,” or “the future that…” I’d like to think that this was just wishful thinking on their part, but I’m not sure it is.

Now, are you sure that they’re talking about Earth, or are they talking about another planet?

It looks a lot like Earth to me…. I have the feeling that it’s not another planet, but it’s a highly idealized version and a too-pretty picture of this planet.

(Karen Morgan, 38, 1987)

Secret Life, David Jacobs, pages 148-149

The future planetary events are also a major topic for the aliens, and it is interesting to note the phrases and images they use here. For Jane, the aliens have used terms like "the awakening" to indicate coming changes in "world cultures and consciousness." This sounds positive and peaceful enough, but both Amy and Polly have been told of a coming "Armageddon," although Amy was told that Armageddon "will not be as people think it will be." Angle's abductors said that the "filth and evil" in this world will be cleansed as we are subtly changed. But for Anita and Lisa, the future changes are shown as disasters for which they must prepare to survive here on earth.

Taken, Karla Turner, page 151

edit on 20/2/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
First thought, There is a math theory that all versions of your self, and everyone else exist all over the universe from birth to death ages. In other words nature creates predictably.

Second thought, When I decide to breed my dog, I will have to travel out of state to do it. To get some appropriate DNA for puppies that are in the breed. The dogs is rare and people run around neutering their pets to the point its hard to get the terrier sperm. It will cost me in money and time to get the precious DNA. Most breeder people keep a male and a female. The male dogs are not as sweet as the females so average pet people neuter them. The other fact is that the vets pressure everyone to neuter pets so they can make money. The fact is it is really hard to get a small female dog pregnant. The male dog must be small and the female must be agreeable to that. My dog wasn't. It took over a year to get four puppies.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I'm guessing your argument would have been something about how the humanoid figure could be a common evolutionary outcome for intelligent biped creatures, I've heard it before and I agree to some extent. However I don't fully buy that explanation, I would expect to see some more significant differences in our biology if they evolved on another planet.

Humanoid forms definitely a minority on Earth. The majority of animals on Earth are "bugs." So it wouldn't be surprising for any aliens out there to be very large variations of this:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
ApexTV just uploaded another so called time traveler interview. He ties together conspiracies such as 9/11 and Titor and claims that "What you consider as UFO's are actually time-space craft. They have the ability to travel in space and also time. Many UFO's that you do see in the skies are in fact time travelers."

I get the feeling they've been reading this thread lol... but who really knows, maybe the guy is legit.

edit on 23/2/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join