It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Demonstrates How Anti-American The Democratic Party Has Become.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Martin75

When he doesn't condemn or even address certain hate groups yet tweets about NFL peaceful protests, he isn't going to unite anything. All he does is point fingers and light fires and burn bridges where ever he goes. This ad is a perfect example.

He says what most of America feels.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

One guy called him a liar. The entire DNC has been acting like smug little brats anytime Trump speaks, IF they show up. Huge difference. And two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero
a reply to: Painterz

Who did he call a traitor for not worshiping him? Furthermore, who worships him?

Kneeling during the national anthem. Tearing down Confederate statues because they hurt your feelings. Not standing to applaud Americans increasing their quality of life and dying for their country.

All of these things indicate a society that is being degraded by snowflakes.

Oh, well I'd call those idiots traitors, too. Poster said he calls anyone who doesn't worship him a traitor.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

a reply to: TrueBrit

The country is shaping up to be the best it's ever been. The president didn't, and hasn't lied about anything. He's kept his word and he's taken credit for things under his watch.

Please tell me, in as many words as you need, exactly what Trump intends to do about healthcare in the USA.
Please then tell me why Trump keeps lying about things like a) the size of his inauguration crowd, b) the size of the State of the Union speech TV audience, C - ah hell, the list is too long, here's a summary but I bet that you attack it for being 'fake news', which is the lamest excuse ever.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

When he doesn't condemn or even address certain hate groups yet tweets about NFL peaceful protests, he isn't going to unite anything. All he does is point fingers and light fires and burn bridges where ever he goes. This ad is a perfect example.

He says what most of America feels.

“Most”

Still convinced trump actually took the popular vote AND that all those voters agree with him rather than just hate Hillary more?
edit on 2/7/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Painterz

Who did he call a traitor for not worshiping him? Furthermore, who worships him?

“You’re up there, you’ve got half the room going totally crazy, wild, they loved everything, they want to do something great for our country,” Trump recalled, “and you’ve got the other side — even on positive news, really positive news — they were like death. And un-American. Un-American.”

Trump then pointed to the back of the room of the Ohio factory where he was speaking.

“Somebody said treasonous. Yeah, I guess, why not?” the president said to laughter from the crowd. “Can we call that treason? Why not. I mean, they certainly didn’t seem to love out country very much.”

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi
a reply to: 727Sky

It seems USA is lacking diversity, everything just black or white

That's because there's only "White Freemasonry" and "Black Freemasonry".

So, they divided things up this way.

America is built on the foundations of "two" pillars, one white and the other black.

That was supposed to have ended, when the "twin towers" of the World Trade Center, representing the two pillars of Jachin and Boaz were taken down.

We're supposed to be in a new time.

We'll see.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

Incidentally just a couple of days ago I saw a documentary on TV about them. I know it's nothing like this now, but as I said, from afar it looks like things could get worse judging by the seemingly evergrowing gap between the 2 camps.

It seems USA is lacking diversity, everything just black or white

Yeah, black and white.

No brown?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
[

Yeah, black and white.

No brown?

They're deporting all the brown, it upsets the social order.

Confuses the cops on the highway, when they pull over a driver for speeding, and they have to fill in the race on the ticket.

It says tick the box:

[ ] White
[ ] Black

Cop has to decide. Too much confusion.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Damn.... what a whammy. Hit out of the park.

Well said Enlighten.

I've simply run out of patience with their blatant hypocrisy. My words won't reach them & their words won't reach me, so I make those kinds of posts to remind others of what's really going on.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

In a metaphorical way I was more referring to the 50 shades of grey in between....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: jimmyx

I believe that Trump is a "middle of the aisle" President.

I honestly believe he is our best chance to pull away from the extremes of the right AND left.

But when you fight simply because of the name Trump it is only pulling the democrats into a more extreme stand.

Why can't they support the good in our country but not support Trump? Instead the double down on stupidity.

So if you support more money for the American people your Pro-Trump? This is the seat the left took at the SOTU

So if you support our military you support Trump? Again the seat the left took at the SOTU.

If you support lowest unemployment for minorities you support Trump? Another seat the left took at the SOTU.

How about supporting the American people.

SMH. So so sad

the left hasn't done anything you've said.......but it doesn't matter any more, because you wouldn't believe it anyway if it was explained to you....it therefore has become useless to talk about "which side your on" here on ATS...in the political forums, it's turned into the sean Hannity show on FOX

I really seem to have struck a nerve today.
I don't need Hannity I saw them with my own eyes huffing puffing and sitting on their hands.

you do know this has been going on for decades from both sides, right?.....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

He has not lied about anything?

REALLY?

Because in his State of The Union address, he made some claims which are absolutely false, some which are entirely inaccurate at best, and at worst are lies by ommission.

On taxes, he claims that his administration has enacted the largest tax cut in American history, in the address. It has not. Its not even the largest tax cut in the last twenty years, leave alone going back as far as Reagan or even the Second World War. And the major thing that sets those cuts apart from this one, is that those larger cuts from past history, even quite recent history mind you, were made at an ideal time to make them, regardless of the political wrangling that might have gone on, because the state of the economy at the time those cuts were made, indicated an ideal moment to make them. But this cut is being made when the US economy is near full employment, but at the same time, the national debt is at a post war record high. So, not only are these cuts not at all the largest in the history of America, not only are they far from the largest even in RECENT history, they are also the most ill timed cuts of their kind.

On wage stagnation, he again screwed the pooch. Sure, wages went up during the first three quarters of his Presidency (a trend, he neglected to mention, which started under Obama's watch). But a fourth quarter collapse saw those gains lost, with the end result being that things sit lower than they were when that trend began, which, being a business oriented sort of fellow, he should have known by the time he made his address. Either he knew, and lied, or is incompetently unaware of the effects his policies are actually having. Either way, he is paddling the douche canoe you seem to be riding on, and seems utterly unwilling to do so in a safe and competent manner.

His comment on immigration, namely that green cards are being handed out willy nilly by the lottery system, is demonstrably inaccurate, since in order to be considered for a visa from that lottery system, one must have educational or work experience credentials, and pass through vetting by the United States government. This means that his implication, that green cards are basically fired out of a T-shirt cannon, into baying mobs of desperate, ill educated, workshy freeloaders (which, taken in context with his other comments on immigration over the years, is without doubt the message he was trying to push), is absolute rubbish, and a lie. Either that or again, he is incompetent and does not know enough to be in the job he is in.

And as for his comments about getting the relatives of Visa holders into the country, that is an abominable series of lies, obfuscations , and nonsenses. First of all, a Visa recipient cannot directly petition the government to have their distant relatives, cousins, uncles, aunts and so on, bought to the United States. That is a total fallacy. They CAN get their parents bought to the United States, who may, after a time, be able to secure their brothers and sisters passage to the US, but its worth pointing out that the process is EXTREMELY complicated, vetting is applied to all persons transported via this system, AND the queue of applications in process is so long, that it could be thirteen years between beginning a petition to have a member of ones family bought over, and their actually receiving permission to dwell in the United States. Basically, its a buffer zone already, a difficult, lengthy procedure, which is nothing like the throwaway, casual thing that Trump made it out to be. YET again, he is either lying by omission, or simply unaware of the facts, therefore incompetent to lead, especially on a platform specifically focused on immigration reform.

And that is just three of the porkers, half truths and blatant nonsenses that came out of his mouth during that one speech. Its the tip of the iceberg, there is way more to unpack from that speech, which does not stand up to factual scrutiny. When the Presidents words do not match the facts, it is not the facts which are incorrect, it is the President LYING TO YOU, and that is the BEST case scenario, because if he DOESN'T know better than he makes out, then he is an incompetent manchild, who should not be in the job, period!

I could go on, and on, AND on (as many members of long standing will attest to), but I am going to bring this post to a close, because not only do some people not appreciate a lengthy post, but because I am sick of the finger in ears, hands over eyes contortions that some people are willing to go through, in order to ignore this bloviating sack of bat guano's constant, unrelenting, enormous quantities of lies, deceits and attempts to pull the wool over the eyes of the majority. The only thing that makes me sicker than his attempts to skew the discussion into his fantasy land, and away from the realities facing his country, is the fact that a nation full of people for whom I used to have some measure of respect, are showing that whatever intellect I may have thought dwelt within their ranks, has either gone dormant, or is being drowned by the ignorant hordes of his mindless followers, who will go with his flow, no matter how BLATANTLY dishonest he is.

In summary then:

He is a liar, and he lied his way through that State of The Union address, just like he lies his way through everything.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You have no idea how the world sees Trump and the Trumpbots, do you?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

You have no idea how little we care.
We are finally putting America first again. The rest is all just noise in the back ground.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

You have no idea how little we care.
We are finally putting America first again. The rest is all just noise in the back ground.

No, you're allowing a bloviating idiot to blunder about as he desperately tries to fill the massive shoes that all his predecessors left him and in the process try to enrich himself. He doesn't know how to make America great again (it never stopped being great, it's just an empty line he shouted at campaign rallies) all he knows is how to hate and point and make others hate.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I can assure you that the vast majority outside of America feel that 'America first' is the prevailing goal of the USA. And actually this policy has been like this for the last 60, 70 and more years. Control over everything. Trump hasn't started this sentiment, he is just a strong catalyst due to his ways of acting.

I do agree however, that this doesn't mean it's been America's people first. But I'm not really convinced that in the end the final result will be as you desire.

But what do I know.....

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I can assure you that the vast majority outside of America feel that 'America first' is the prevailing goal of the USA. And actually this policy has been like this for the last 60, 70 and more years. Control over everything. Trump hasn't started this sentiment, he is just a strong catalyst due to his ways of acting.

I do agree however, that this doesn't mean it's been America's people first. But I'm not really convinced that in the end the final result will be as you desire.

But what do I know.....

I agree and I think America first or America's people first is the true fight we are witnessing.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
White House Demonstrates How Anti-American The Democratic Party Has Become.

Nope America and Donald Trump is not one and the same.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Well done.

You have totally ignored the thrust of the point.

The point is that you comment on the positions of people on the left, without understanding what those positions ACTUALLY are, what leftist thinking ACTUALLY is, or what people who have left leaning beliefs ACTUALLY think, which is a problem, mostly for you, more than it is anyone else.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join