It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Demonstrates How Anti-American The Democratic Party Has Become.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Idiot child, what could you expect unless you were born yesterday!

Anyway the master said it was only a joke...like today's joke, to March up and down Pennsylvania Avenue.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think that of all the amendments to the constitution, it is one of, if not the most important, because it not only bestows upon the citizens the right to possess and carry the arms which provide them defence against tyranny, but by so doing entreats them to take responsibility for the shape and the future of their country, by ensuring that those arms are used for that purpose, as well as the other, far lesser concerns of hunting for ones food, or for personal defence in the event of criminals undertaking to steal from or murder the citizen.

I think it is a damned shame that I am not, as a British Citizen, permitted to carry what arms and wear what armour I would like, for my own defence and the defence of my nation against those same threats, despite the 1689 Bill of Rights (an English document) saying I ought to have that right (of course, that document said some other things as well, which were quite questionable in a great number of ways, as well as others besides which were quite sensible. Nothing is perfect, right?).

I think being prepared to fight and die for your own liberty, that of your neighbour, your town, and your country is a noble thing, and that one ought to be permitted by law to carry about ones person the tools necessary to affect that exercise. I think being more prepared to fight and die, than allow ones nation to be taken over by tyrants, despots, and corporate greed, is the mark of a person of exceptional calibre.

That is what I think of the Second Amendment, JinMi

edit on 7-2-2018 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

When he doesn't condemn or even address certain hate groups yet tweets about NFL peaceful protests, he isn't going to unite anything. All he does is point fingers and light fires and burn bridges where ever he goes. This ad is a perfect example.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I believe that Trump is a "middle of the aisle" President.

I honestly believe he is our best chance to pull away from the extremes of the right AND left.

But when you fight simply because of the name Trump it is only pulling the democrats into a more extreme stand.

Why can't they support the good in our country but not support Trump? Instead the double down on stupidity.

So if you support more money for the American people your Pro-Trump? This is the seat the left took at the SOTU

So if you support our military you support Trump? Again the seat the left took at the SOTU.

If you support lowest unemployment for minorities you support Trump? Another seat the left took at the SOTU.

How about supporting the American people.

SMH. So so sad

the left hasn't done anything you've said.......but it doesn't matter any more, because you wouldn't believe it anyway if it was explained to you....it therefore has become useless to talk about "which side your on" here on ATS...in the political forums, it's turned into the sean Hannity show on FOX

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

When he doesn't condemn or even address certain hate groups yet tweets about NFL peaceful protests, he isn't going to unite anything. All he does is point fingers and light fires and burn bridges where ever he goes. This ad is a perfect example.

I thought you were talking about Obongo.
My exact thoughts on that steaming pile.
edit on 7-2-2018 by NOprah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
United we stand divided we fall.

Somehow I think the democrats would stand and cheer for the "we fall" part.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I honestly believe he is our best chance to pull away from the extremes of the right AND left.

But when you fight simply because of the name Trump it is only pulling the democrats into a more extreme stand.

Why can't they support the good in our country but not support Trump? Instead the double down on stupidity.

So if you support more money for the American people your Pro-Trump? This is the seat the left took at the SOTU

So if you support our military you support Trump? Again the seat the left took at the SOTU.

If you support lowest unemployment for minorities you support Trump? Another seat the left took at the SOTU.

SMH. So so sad

the left hasn't done anything you've said.......but it doesn't matter any more, because you wouldn't believe it anyway if it was explained to you....it therefore has become useless to talk about "which side your on" here on ATS...in the political forums, it's turned into the sean Hannity show on FOX

I really seem to have struck a nerve today.
I don't need Hannity I saw them with my own eyes huffing puffing and sitting on their hands.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Damn.... what a whammy. Hit out of the park.

Well said Enlighten.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Explained to us again why it was ok for Obama to be disrespected, shouted at, but for Trump it's disrespectful?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Nowhere where will you find a post where I said it was okay to disrespect Obama. However if you read the responses people are against what Trump said as much as they are against him they want the country to fail just because Trump is winning.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Nowhere where will you find a post where I said it was ok

You don't have to say it's ok, your actions speak volumes.

People kept shut and some even cheered during the same thing, even worse, during Obama's time. Obama was hecked in his own SOTU. Chicago, a city, a CITY, lost the Olympics and supporters on here celebrated that they lost it just because this was Obama's home State. An event that would've brough jobs, revenue to the country.

Your silence then and your 'outrage' now. Speaks volumes.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You can put all the words in my mouth you want to doesn't make them true sweetheart.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You can put all the words in my mouth

Silence, silent support during Obama years where disrespect was common on here. Now all of a sudden we need to be outraged Trump is getting it. Somebody who happily participated in disrespecting the president at the time.

Who da thunk?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Words fail me how little I agree with the OP. Citing Trump's... babble alone is bad enough. The man lies like a cheap rug and his view of treason is 'anyone who disagrees with me', which by a rich irony is treasonous.
So far he has exactly one achievement, apart from the appointing of a slew of deeply conservative lunatics as federal judges, which has been a tax cut for the rich that will screw the poor. Healthcare? Nope. Infrastructure? Nope. That tax cut is about to come around to bite the country on the ass. Inflationary pressures are building, interest rates are going to increase and the Dow is facing more corrections ahead.
Oh and Muller is still investigating.
Interesting times are coming.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

[..]they want the country to fail just because Trump is winning.

Love me some hyperbole in the afternoon.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Who did he call a traitor for not worshiping him? Furthermore, who worships him?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

Who did he call a traitor for not worshiping him? Furthermore, who worships him?

Kneeling during the national anthem. Tearing down Confederate statues because they hurt your feelings. Not standing to applaud Americans increasing their quality of life and dying for their country.

All of these things indicate a society that is being degraded by snowflakes.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

SMH. So so sad

They're not gonna do that as long as there's a Republican in the White House. The better we do, the worse off the left acts. When they're mad, you know we're doing things right.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

Kneeling during the national anthem. Tearing down Confederate statues because they hurt your feelings. Not standing to applaud Americans increasing their quality of life and dying for their country.

All of these things indicate a society that is being degraded by snowflakes.

I think that you have failed to recognise a large number of issues behind all three of those things. The Confederate statues issue is an excellent point. You do know when and why the statues to those traitors were put up, don't you?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The country is shaping up to be the best it's ever been. The president didn't, and hasn't lied about anything. He's kept his word and he's taken credit for things under his watch.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join