It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Demonstrates How Anti-American The Democratic Party Has Become.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
No one has to applaud the president. His flippin ego is completely out of hand.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You lost me at low cost/high quality healthcare...and it's not "assistance". It's considered an entitlement, a "paycheck" which leads to complacency and dependence.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Poor Americans and military voted trumps and republicans. They gotta live with the consequences like the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
They should've showed Gutierrez walking out during the USA chant.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

True. I wonder how many big mouths around here actually voted.
I did. I vote in the most minor elections. City counsel, school board. I'd put money on being a minority. I wonder how many ever attended a city council meeting or any town hall by their representatives or can even name their rep. Mine is Bobby Scott. Didn't have to look it up.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Poor Americans and military voted trumps and republicans. They gotta live with the consequences like the rest of us.

We are and loving it. Winning feels good after 8 years of non-American and non-military. I'll give you credit.
At least you admitted youbare against America and our military.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Then why are you worried about the poor and military. Their fate is in republicans hands.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its not Anti-American to sit and listen to a man lie through his teeth, take credit for the work of those who came before him, and refuse to join in his mirth and accept his lies.

Its impossibly stupid, speaks to an acceptance of totalitarianism, suggests a fascist mentality and above all makes one a weak willed, spineless, pathetic piece of walking trash, to accept lies where truth ought to stand. Those who were not clapping, were showing their refusal to accept blatant lies, from a man who would have no platform at all, if he tried to get anywhere without relying on BS more heavily than any living President before him.

Refusal to accept snake oil pitches from snake oil salesmen is not Un-American. It just so happens though, that few appear to be behaving like Americans these days, because many will follow a lunatic as long as he says things they like, even if he does not do them. Many will follow a thief, even if they know he is a thief, as long as he tells them they are being protected. Many will follow a liar, as long as he repeatedly suggests that he is honest. But it is not Un-American not to fall for these things, not to be duped by them, not to fall for poorly spoken words, badly arranged, and uttered by an unbelievably dishonest man.

Its good sense is all that is. Of course, intelligence, fairness, a sense of nuance, a preference for justice over technicality, these things are inconvenient to the new movement in US politics, but it must be understood that that movement is the one which is Anti-US, that movement is the one which is insidious and has no moral virtue, nor intellectual origin of note.

Just because being intelligent enough to spot the anthrax soaked grenade sailing through the window that Trump represents, and react to it correctly, is not popular, does not make it wrong, or somehow Anti-US. It is just not popular. It remains however, perfectly right, and no amount of passage of time, no amount of power flowing to the right-wing of politics, will ever make it wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

if an FBI and special counsel investigation into criminal dealings is winning I'd rather be losing thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
These kind of threads make my head hurt.

Like I've said before, it doesn't matter, left or right.. its all just one big dog and pony act. When will you people ever learn?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thank you.

America...why do we need a foreigner to point out that we're naked?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thank you.

America...why do we need a foreigner to point out that we're naked?

I think its more like... a foreigner with a left bias, and a bandwagon mentality. I mean, its not like he just found the holy grail of politics.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

if an FBI and special counsel investigation into criminal dealings is winning I'd rather be losing thanks.

you have all your eggs in one basket don't you. All the scandal with carter page, the fisa warrant and now it's confirmed obama knew what they were doing and how they were doing it, and here you are fists clenched looking up at the sky saying over and over please get trump, mueller, please get trump! If that too fails, I wonder what you will say and do?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Ask me what I think of the Second Amendment, and prepare to discover just how little you know about what a left bias actually means!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Ask me what I think of the Second Amendment, and prepare to discover just how little you know about what a left bias actually means!

What do you think of the second amendment Brit?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Don't be absurd.
Hyperbole does no one any favors.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Oh no that was different. That was respectful protest. The dems are treasonous seditious traitors to the country and should all be hung on the whitehouse lawn.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The best thing to come out of the SotU is Trumps new nickname: Cadet Bone Spurs.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I think many of you have become anti American it appears to me the country is split in two and both sides want the other side gone.
You are falling for it also despite all your differences you are all American don't fall for this partisan BS.

From what I am seeing the nation, this society is too far past that point.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, I can't blame you for having a bit of envy about an amazing right.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join