It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Demonstrates How Anti-American The Democratic Party Has Become.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Today, the White House published a campaign ad that demonstrates and proves to the country, and the World, how Anti-American the Democratic party has become in this country.

As you'll see in this brief video, while President Trump explains how his administration has improved the quality of life for Americans, and what additional improvements are on their way, Republicans applaud w/thanks. But Democrats sit sullen, angry, and display their disdain for the man who is Making America Great Again.

STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS - January 30, 2018

The Democrats in Congress DID NOT WANT Tax Cuts, Pay Raises, Bonuses, Increased Employment, Higher Investment Returns, Decreased Illegal Immigration, or Lower Crime Rates for American citizens. And they let their feelings be known during the annual State of the Union Address last week.

Pathetic!

-CareWeMust
edit on 2/7/2018 by carewemust because: minor adjustments.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

kinda like what happened to. 0bama for 7 years

this absolutely proves Democrats hate America. .. or maybe just Trump and every time he opens his mouth...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I think many of you have become anti American it appears to me the country is split in two and both sides want the other side gone.
You are falling for it also despite all your differences you are all American don't fall for this partisan BS.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Is this Trump playing and feeding into identity politics again? What a way to bring the country together! And people complain that Obama was divisive. Not that he wasn't, just a case of pot meeting kettle.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

So it's also "anti-American" for a member of Congress to heckle a President during a speech, right?

Or to cheer when an American city loses an Olympic bid?

Or when a sitting President attacks actual veterans and Gold Star families then tries to ban transgender American troops from being able to serve in the military?

Isn't it also "anti-American" to wave the flag of a hostile nation that rebelled then waged a war against the US that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans? Or to march at "Unite the Right" rallies with literal Neo-Nazis who are carrying on the mantle of the same Nazi Party that killed tens of thousands of Americans? Or to constantly attack the free press even though its freedom is literally included in the 1st Amendment to our Constitution? Or to refuse to allow a vote on an American children's healthcare bill for at least 4 months just so your party could use it as a bargaining chip in a budget showdown?

This false "patriotic" talk means nothing because your side doesn't even want Americans to have low cost but high quality healthcare; doesn't want poor Americans to get govt assistance that help them get back on their feet; doesn't want all Americans to have equal rights & opportunities; doesn't want all Americans to be able to vote; doesn't want Americans to have non-polluted air, water, and land; etc etc etc. Always harping about protecting our borders but don't give a crap about the citizens living within those borders or the conditions they're living in. What kind of "patriotism" is that?
edit on 7-2-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

So true, but don't let that distract you from the fact that it's happening again only on the other side. Two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So I wonder what America''s fate will be....

Dictatorship or civil war ? Watching the circus unfold from afar looks like the only available options

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

Neither.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi
So I wonder what America''s fate will be....

Dictatorship or civil war ? Watching the circus unfold from afar looks like the only available options

This ain't nothing, you should have seen the riots in the 60s and early 70s.. There was no civil war then and I doubt there will be one now..

Even if there was I would say it would be a short lived one.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Incidentally just a couple of days ago I saw a documentary on TV about them. I know it's nothing like this now, but as I said, from afar it looks like things could get worse judging by the seemingly evergrowing gap between the 2 camps.

It seems USA is lacking diversity, everything just black or white

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Sure, everybody who doesn't applaud Trump is guilty of treason. Haha, just joking. Not really.

Doesn't even the most die hard trump fan not now see the danger of this divisive president calling everyone who doesn't worship him a traitor?

This has become a cult of personality.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi
a reply to: 727Sky

Incidentally just a couple of days ago I saw a documentary on TV about them. I know it's nothing like this now, but as I said, from afar it looks like things could get worse judging by the seemingly evergrowing gap between the 2 camps.

It seems USA is lacking diversity, everything just black or white

these 2 extreme camps are a tiny minority out of the population of the US. the media makes it seem like its a large amount of people but its a tiny tiny % of the people whoa re really going crazy. they sensationalize everything beyond all reality
edit on 7-2-2018 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I believe that Trump is a "middle of the aisle" President.

I honestly believe he is our best chance to pull away from the extremes of the right AND left.

But when you fight simply because of the name Trump it is only pulling the democrats into a more extreme stand.

Why can't they support the good in our country but not support Trump? Instead the double down on stupidity.

So if you support more money for the American people your Pro-Trump? This is the seat the left took at the SOTU

So if you support our military you support Trump? Again the seat the left took at the SOTU.

If you support lowest unemployment for minorities you support Trump? Another seat the left took at the SOTU.

How about supporting the American people.

SMH. So so sad

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Absolutely - Deplorable.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Beautiful!

They look like NFL players taking the knee.

They really would destroy the country if it meant they'd destroy him!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

So it's also "anti-American" for a member of Congress to heckle a President during a speech, right?

Or to cheer when an American city loses an Olympic bid?

Or when a sitting President attacks actual veterans and Gold Star families then tries to ban transgender American troops from being able to serve in the military?

Isn't it also "anti-American" to wave the flag of a hostile nation that rebelled then waged a war against the US that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans? Or to march at "Unite the Right" rallies with literal Neo-Nazis who are carrying on the mantle of the same Nazi Party that killed tens of thousands of Americans? Or to constantly attack the free press even though its freedom is literally included in the 1st Amendment to our Constitution? Or to refuse to allow a vote on an American children's healthcare bill for at least 4 months just so your party could use it as a bargaining chip in a budget showdown?

This false "patriotic" talk means nothing because your side doesn't even want Americans to have low cost but high quality healthcare; doesn't want poor Americans to get govt assistance that help them get back on their feet; doesn't want all Americans to have equal rights & opportunities; doesn't want all Americans to be able to vote; doesn't want Americans to have non-polluted air, water, and land; etc etc etc. Always harping about protecting our borders but don't give a crap about the citizens living within those borders or the conditions they're living in. What kind of "patriotism" is that?[/quote

Funny, when my healthy young liberal peers were offered the chance to switch from 1099 to w2, and declined because they'd rather pay the penalty than pay for insurance I thought it was them who didn't want people to have affordable health care. Nope, just must be some guy who took away that penalty so now theyll surely pay into the flawed system because they truly care so much about their peers.
The thing I hate most about liberals is their constant "do as I say, not as I do" approach. Or should I talk about my liberal musician friends who demand fair wages, but don't pay their musicians more if they get paid more. Or maybe Damn near every liberal I've ever met who cries about how not enough of my money is being spent on whatever flavor of the week issue they're buying bumper stickers for, while they refuse to volunteer for anything.
I used to be completely untethered to either political mindset, now nothing infuriates more than listening to a liberal talk. The DNC is so pathetic you couldn't beat Trump. Hell, you barely beat an accused pedophile lol. I promise, no one is listening to you.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

So we should hang them all for treason right because the moron actually thinks he can do it.
Haha ya know what?
The president hasn't earned any respect.
So
He doesn't deserve any respect.
Period. No no don't argue. He DOES NOT DESERVE ANY RESPECT PERIOD.
Personally I think they all should have stayed home in protest.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But Democrats sit sullen, angry, and display their disdain for the man...

Like the Republicans did during Obama's SOTU addresses?

It's practically a custom now.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yes it is sad for republicans. If Americans don’t follow the Republican group think, they are not Americans. Got it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Martin75

Yes it is sad for republicans. If Americans don’t follow the Republican group think, they are not Americans. Got it.

Yeah that's exactly what I said /sarc
Swing and miss honey. Read again.

So you think all those points are Republican? Gotcha
You want Americans poor unemployed and our military to suffer. When did that become the democrats views?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join