It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So now there is no credibility that Russia hacked our election. AT ALL. NONE.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

edit on 2 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: xstealth

So now there is no credibility that Russia hacked our election. AT ALL. NONE.

Of course there is no credibility to the idea that Russia hacked our election. I don't think I've ever seen someone make that claim, except those trying to create strawman arguments for the sake of illogical political discourse.

THE FBI TOOK THE DNC'S WORD AS FACT.

Now that is another matter in and of itself. The FBI did not just take their word for it and there is much credibility that Russia did hack the DNC. Apparently, they knew about the hack and tried to assist them with the issue. If you remember Comey's testimony, he stated that several hundred, if not thousands, of systems had been affected.

They knew about the hacks without having to get their hands on the DNC server.

It's literally on every single news outlet today that Russian successfully accessed a small amount of some states voter machines.

Care to supply a link to one of those stories? Every report I've seen or heard claimed the voter rolls were accessed, not the voting machines. I'd like to see who is reporting that machines were hacked by Russians.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The abysmal ignorance being demonstrated here is really scary to me.

The mere fact that people believe that by viewing voter rolls, (public records of who has registered to vote and who voted in past elections) it would be possible to "hack" or "interfere" with an election count is simply preposterous.

It is painfully obvious they have no actual knowledge of how elections are operated. Somehow they believe that vote counts can be altered by accessing voter rolls. Deny ignorance indeed!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Harpua

No one is saying ANYONE altered any voter rolls. Viewing them is not even a crime or considered "malicious" if you do.

So?

True, though I believe no one is COMMENTING on altered voting rolls, which is different than saying no one did it.

Regardless, the fact that so many of the republicans are defending Trump who has repeatedly expressed his admiration for Putin while its clear russia was promoting trump on facebook via bots and trolls is telling. Not only that, if there is any truth to trump laundering russian oligarch money and who might be beholden to a foreign power... you would think true patriots would want to see this investigation through.

I challenge anyone to read thru this timeline and not see a pattern that deserves further investigation: billmoyers.com...

I believe he has said good things about all world leaders.

That's just the way he is, if you haven't noticed.

He even said good things about some illegal border jumpers.

Someone explain to me how hillary won the popular vote if there was interference from the russians, and how Trump won the Electoral Vote at the same time.

I think if hillary bought just 1 more FBI person, she would have won.

Or maybe put the energy into her campaign that she's putting into her book tour.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Meh, my concern with our current events and the flood of us political polarization in our politics is to ultimately distract us from the serious concerns in our world specifically our economical problem here in our country, if you truly look at our country right now from eyes and a mind that existed 80 years ago it probably would cause trauma and give that human a mental illness or even a stroke. This world is on fire...

Without our technology no way we would have distracted ourselves for this long...

Well, we did have a Revolution and a Civil War, closer to 80ya than today, before iphones.

So, I'm unaware that polarization has been just history.

Tech is probably fueling it and most likely over blowing the whole thing.

Unless I misunderstood your post. Then I apologize.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

show me one post that states votes were changed?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Russians were actually able to change votes in the Ukraine.

but, whatever we do, lets NOT do things to safe guard our democracy seeing as how they tried with us...

how is that patriotic?

how is that strong?

how is that protecting the constitution?

sounds weak as hell to me.

i know, i know, hillary's emails - the HORROR!

A three-month study conducted by Oxford, as part of the school’s Computational Propaganda Research Project, found Trump supporters consume and share the most fake news on Twitter and Facebook.

not surprised considering trump literally said he loves the poorly educated.. easier to con. lol

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Trump supporters. I hate that effing label. The studies, the polls, the propaganda, the lies, the media spin, the intelligence side shuffle, the high finance pussies scared of their own shadows.

We are not Trump supporters. We are your fellow citizens and equals.

All that is true for us, is true for you.

edit on 2 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

that's hilarious considering how many times I've been called libtard.

is being called a trump supporter deragatory to you somehow?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: diggindirt

show me one post that states votes were changed?

That is exactly what I was asking jjkenobi in my post replying to this:

originally posted by: jjkenobi

It's literally on every single news outlet today that Russian successfully accessed a small amount of some states voter machines.

Since it was "literally on every single news outlet today" I would assume that a link would be handy but as of yet I see no links posted which leads to me believe that this poster was pulling something out of thin air or is reading-impaired, not knowing the difference between voter rolls and election machines.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Text
a reply to: knoxie

Got a link for that assertion? A link that shows something other than speculation. Thanks in advance for providing some evidence to back up your claim.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Poroshenko is a big Russia stooge. Signed peace treaty with Putin and gave eastern Donbas to Russia. How did he elected? Russia hacked Ukraine's 2014 presidential election no doubt.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Rex Tilerson recently said Russia meddled with our election and intel says they are going to meddle with our 2018 elections. Tillerson... you know, Trump's on Secretary of State

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
Rex Tilerson recently said Russia meddled with our election and intel says they are going to meddle with our 2018 elections. Tillerson... you know, Trump's on Secretary of State

Yeah, they bought some facebook ads. You ever see those ads, I have - trust me they swayed nobody. They also run RT, which a few hundred thousand watch once every few months. Did they try and influence, I'm sure they did.

I can also say for a fact the US has tried many times to influence the Russian elections. I have seen many many anti putin pieces on the news, and puff pieces for candidates and protesters against him.

Just because the left has hysterically covered Russian collusion and supposed meddling in the election hysterically, does not mean their is any thing to get hysterical about. They have a clear agenda - destroy Trump - FACTS BE DAMNED!

I have looked for evidence they meddled, I cannot find it, I have asked people who claim they did meddle for evidence, they cannot seem to produce any.

Therefore I have come to the conclusion there is no evidence Russia has done ANYTHING that actually effected the results of the election. On the other hand 90% of the media - and all of the social media companies have treated Trump like the anti christ for 2 years - that damn well did have an effect - but fair coverage be damned I guess, as long as you agree with it.
edit on 11-2-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

why do you keep saying all they did was buy facebook ads?

YOU looked for evidence and haven't found it? okay, maybe you should let homeland security and the head of the fbi and cia know that you didn't find evidence. proximo said so so it must be true and all the others are lying. good lord lol.

even though i know you've done extensive research, those i trust have stated 21 states were targeted and a few were penetrated. with that knowledge - that they TRIED and were unsuccessful, what do you think we should do now?

lets twist it a little so you can see the concern. russians try to help democrats next time. they target paticaular states, and penetrate of few voter rolls. what would you do??

if you answer is nothing - how is that patriotic? how is that strong? how is that protecting the constitution?

cuz, to me it looks weak as hell!

now imagine hillary is in office and she does nothing?? you cool with that?

those of you who aren't concerned or whose answer is to do nothing aren't real patriots, there's no doubt about that in my mind.. and week as crap, too. it's like you KNOW you need the help to win or something.. pusses!

edit on 12-2-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: proximo

lets twist it a little so you can see the concern. russians try to help democrats next time. they target paticaular states, and penetrate of few voter rolls. what would you do??

Please explain what the Russians did with the info they got from the ability "penetrate of few voter rolls". Show me how this affected anything besides your delicate psyche. Just one example of change.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

why do I have to do that??

the fact that they tried should be the main focus.

you think its patriotic to do nothing? it's beyond weak, it's pathetic..

hey russia, come back and try again we won't stop ya! wink wink. lol

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am not sure how this thread is relevant at all. I don't believe anyone is investigating Russia hacking of emails. They are investigating collusion.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Looks like Trump won the electoral college and also the popular vote too!

DID TRUMP ACTUALLY WIN BY 13 MILLION VOTES?

Before you knee jerk dismiss this, look over the article, numbers and references. Impressive information.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join