It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So now there is no credibility that Russia hacked our election. AT ALL. NONE.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

We are bombarded by B.S. , or "interference" as you say, every single day from every direction. In practically every aspect of our lives. From Presidential elections to which razor has the most blades or gives the best shave or whatnot. It's second nature for most of us to filter out the crap and not fall for it.
It seems now we have been divided into two camps who are convinced the other "fell for it". If I could see solid evidence that the Russians or anyone else put in the fix for Trump, I'd be right there with you. As it stands, it's just more B.S. to filter out.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: underpass61

in other words, if you ignore it, it will go away. LOL

weak.

really, really weak.

Deny water to a tree and it will wither and die

[/post]

kinda like those poor russian people..

You lost me.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

lol.

good on you - ignore the experts - mathis, pompeo, brennan - just about everyone but trump.

weak. and, y'all call yourselves patriots. lol

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

LOL

so, you really think we should just ignore? you're admitting that?

I've heard it all now.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

facebook ads are not all they did and you know it. 21 states were penetrated. the head of the cia said recently they are definitely still going at it and will continue.

but, all you "patriots" think we should do nothing - its hilarious. but, damn, lets build that wall. LOLOLOL

the russian people are literally the epitome of sheep.. sounds like you all are, too. do they get to carry??? do you envy thier freedoms??

i swear you all would give up all your freedoms to stick it to the boy in skinny jeans. bunch of pusses..

listening to bob ingles right now who's a former republican congressman. he's very concerned that trump doesn't seemed bothered AT ALL regarding russian interference. lots of repulicans chiming in now about the interference and the wide scope of it.

geez, what a WEAK ass leader trump is..

it is part of an ONGOING investigation
ALL that has been proven AT THIS POINT is social media bs
UNLESS YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OTHERWISE.....if you do please by all means provide it

i will ask however if it is ONLY the bogeyman russkies you are concerned with
you do understand we are under the same threat from other nations
are you going to act as the alarm for those crimes as well?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So what's your plan, bomb every country that tries to exert some influence? Arrest Putin? March in the streets with pussy hats on? I'd really like to know.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: xstealth

I thought it was established that the Clinton crew plus whoever else were responsible for lying about the Russian hack thing?

People need reminders, because denial. So often those who speak truth have to repeat the same thing again due to vindication. Many conspiracy theorists have officially been vindicated.

originally posted by: TDawg61
Amazing.All this corruption and the dems still couldn't steal the election.
And now people are seeing"What REALLY Happened"

The real corruption is still hidden. For all we know everything is still going according to the New world orders plan. The FBI, CIA, NSA, FDR, etc are simply small agencies compared to the size of the powers that controls them.

What we are seeing is simply nothing compared to how big the beast corrupt system truly is. Underestimating them is a mistake.

However, now that you see the corruption, what comes to mind when you hear the word "Illuminati?"

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
One has to realize that those in generations that came before generation X and even some in generation X are computer illiterate.

So any computer activity is hacking... all of these people on internet forums sharing world wide opinions is lol the Russian hacking. The younger generations have friends worldwide and talk to each other most do not see lines and enemies and to all of those not aware of it? Nationalism and etc is the joke among them and MOCK fight and play making the older generations the butt of the joke that do not see the world as a pretty cool place as a whole...

Of course those holding those old enemies that were taught because of no exposure to other cultures worldwide have been left in the dust and ignorant to hey yeah for the most part we are good with everyone around the world through our common interests not common pains in the asses and yet wow even those too and governments are at fault for being so slow on the draw in "getting it".

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

what are you going on about?

states were targeted and voter rolls were penetrated. do mathis's and pompeo's words mean nothing to you? why are you all acting so dumb?

and, yes i'd be concerned if any country did similar. lol if they'd try to tip the election to hillary you all would just ignore it? LOL am i really supposed to beleive that?

honestly, y'alls answer to this is so bloody weak. but, lets build that wall, dammit, cuz we're strong! lol

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

ya, lets bomb every country.. lame.

I don't know what the answer is but i'd MUCH rather spend the money on cybersecurity than a freaken wall, ffs.

and, it would be nice if we had a leader who would actually admit to the threat. not, cadet bone spurs, who doesn't even see a problem.. ya, know, cuz putin said so. lololol what a puss.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

ya, lets bomb every country.. lame.

I don't know what the answer is but i'd MUCH rather spend the money on cybersecurity than a freaken wall, ffs.

No reason we can't do both.

and, it would be nice if we had a leader who would actually admit to the threat. not, cadet bone spurs, who doesn't even see a problem.. ya, know, cuz putin said so. lololol what a puss.

Funny, according to all the "experts" (including Hillary and Obama) there was ZERO threat right up until Nov. 8th, 2016. I suppose there's no chance they were right? Oh wait, now they're right? Which one is it?

Oh, and BTW this bone spurs thing is pathetic - loosen up those jeans son.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

cadet bone spurs is hilarious!! especially, considering he want's a ridiculous parade - he's such a small man.

are you honestly telling me obama and hillary said there was no threat of interference by russia??

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So much is open source with back doors for government spying on its own people it cant be secure so they've shot themselves in the foot even paying people to troll... they've created their own problem where one was non existent in their paranoia trying to make the internet a war zone instead of the bridge over the trouble the world faces as a separation...

Its why so many are bailing out of the net or keep trying to find some corner or create one away from the stupid invading and infecting it with politics that doesn't bring the global community together but to its knees.

Sure there's a lot in information sharing that is at once the best and worst face of humanity and well self policing at the buffet is the best we've had since the 90's and so many free AOL disks people used them as drink coasters. Are you going to go to a buffet and tell someone dude that's a bit too much general Tso chicken? Speaking about the art of war... some places are best left unfought.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Sigh, here we go again -

"Stop whining" - Trump deserved that. No how about the dems follow their own advice?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Saying Republican this Democrat that is buying into the notion of the sports team... in the real world it's the best person to suit the job, the sports team crap is what gets in the way... yay thanks for choosing our team now lets corrupt you away from the job you intended to do aside from the label to benefit people not a label.

Solutions solving things getting things accomplished that benefit all people in equality in some capacity... not a chosen few and when it is a chosen few hopefully it is to do exactly what is said at the start of this paragraph. Otherwise it turns into corruption and closed circles and catering to those selected few looking to benefit a small portion of the population, where dollars are first... sure dollars can mean growth but each one being an equal debt on every ones head holding it in hand or not? There comes a greater responsibility in it's function and use. Misuse has no excuse.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

ya, and trump didn't inforce those pesky sanctions.. puss.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

"are you honestly telling me obama and hillary said there was no threat of interference by russia??"

Well, I guess you need to see them both. Here's Hillary spanking Trump for his "rigging" crap then piously declaring that we have had "free and fair" elections for 240 years and we "accept the outcomes when we may not have liked them", then doubling down on Obama's "whining" jab.

I await your next tenuous deflection (sanctions? lol).

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You find those pesky russkies under your bed yet?
Or are you one of those who believes everything you see on facebook and twitter?
From your posts that sounds about right.

Do other countries try and hack the usa? Yes they do.
Is it only russia? No it is not.

For anyone to act like this is a russia only event is ridiculous.

What answer are you looking for?
Government departments are working on election security.
You have evidence any votes were tampered with?
If you do please by all means provide it.
Otherwise you are just full of hot air and POTUS hate.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As far as I know, our favorite conservative republican Mueller, is still investigating. LMAO

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: xstealth

Dude no one hacked crap. Abassador Murrey already said he hand delivered the DNC emails by a thumb drive in DC to Julian Assange in the UK. Dumbocrats and the FBI pretends like this guy don't exist and they banned him from returning to the USA so he can't testify in congress.

Hacked is the narrative, that's why I used it.

Obviously I don't believe the server was hacked or I wouldn't have posted this topic.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join