It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So now there is no credibility that Russia hacked our election. AT ALL. NONE.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

facebook ads are not all they did and you know it. 21 states were penetrated. the head of the cia said recently they are definitely still going at it and will continue.

but, all you "patriots" think we should do nothing - its hilarious. but, damn, lets build that wall. LOLOLOL

the russian people are literally the epitome of sheep.. sounds like you all are, too. do they get to carry??? do you envy thier freedoms??

i swear you all would give up all your freedoms to stick it to the boy in skinny jeans. bunch of pusses..

listening to bob ingles right now who's a former republican congressman. he's very concerned that trump doesn't seemed bothered AT ALL regarding russian interference. lots of repulicans chiming in now about the interference and the wide scope of it.

geez, what a WEAK ass leader trump is..

edit on 8-2-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Let's look for some Russians - are there any here?

Ooo! Ooo! I found 'em!

Glad to help!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Of course there is no credibility to the idea that Russia hacked our election. I don't think I've ever seen someone make that claim, except those trying to create strawman arguments for the sake of illogical political discourse.

THE FBI TOOK THE DNC'S WORD AS FACT.

Now that is another matter in and of itself. The FBI did not just take their word for it and there is much credibility that Russia did hack the DNC. Apparently, they knew about the hack and tried to assist them with the issue. If you remember Comey's testimony, he stated that several hundred, if not thousands, of systems had been affected.

They knew about the hacks without having to get their hands on the DNC server.
edit on 8-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

hilarious. that's all you got, a picture?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Empirical evidence suggests that Trump rallies consistently pulled obviously far larger crowds than Hillary rallies. AMERICAN crowds. People who voted. Again, glad to help. You should switch to saggy pants, the skinny jeans are making you cranky.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Of course there is no credibility to the idea that Russia hacked our election. I don't think I've ever seen someone make that claim, except those trying to create strawman arguments for the sake of illogical political discourse.

Now that is another matter in and of itself. The FBI did not just take their word for it and there is much credibility that Russia did hack the DNC. Apparently, they knew about the hack and tried to assist them with the issue. If you remember Comey's testimony, he stated that several hundred, if not thousands, of systems had been affected.

It's literally on every single news outlet today that Russian successfully accessed a small amount of some states voter machines.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

rallying for cadet bone spurs who craps on 24k toilets gets you off - that's cool man..

how is that proof that russia isn't interfering again?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I tweeted Cadet Bone Spurs yesterday. Just responded to one of trumps tweets.
I'm retweeting it today. I'm hoping it catches on like #release the memo...
#CADETBONESPURS

Note the orange text. LOL
edit on 282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I found a etsy store that sells tee-shirts - "i don't clap for cadet bone spurs either!" love it!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

First, define interfering. Seriously. Explain to us exactly how the Russians changed my vote. How they manipulated the vote count. Anything. Obama himself said it was impossible.
The choice was between someone who "craps in 24K toilets" and someone who craps on the Constitution and the American people. I didn't need any Russians to help me choose.
edit on 2 8 2018 by underpass61 because: corrected quote

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: introvert

It's literally on every single news outlet today that Russian successfully accessed a small amount of some states voter machines.

Have a link? It is my understanding that they were able to access voter registrations systems, but not the actual vote machines.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

in·ter·fering
[ˌin(t)ərˈfiriNG]

ADJECTIVE
(of a person) tending to interfere in other people's affairs:
"interfering busybodies"

21 states were targeted

just because they didn't change votes doesn't mean they won't try again.

just saw mathis give a very strong comment (kinda like clinton's, lol).. but, trump - nada.

again, he's a weak scared little man.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

21 states were targeted

just because they didn't change votes doesn't mean they won't try again.

In that case, I would say they failed to interfere, correct?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

so, in your opinion, if they tried and failed, they didn't interfere?

good lord...

geez, i hope that's not cadet bone spurs theory as well.. how weak is that??

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

if we catch a terrorist BEFORE the bomb goes off, does that mean they aren't terrorists??

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So you're telling me that (this time at least) Trump was elected fair and square, any "interference" failed. Good to know.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

if we catch a terrorist BEFORE the bomb goes off, does that mean they aren't terrorists??

Hey you know if you pay attention and tune the radio dial carefully, you can filter out most if not all of the interference.

I like my analogy better.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

well, at least now you are admitting to interference. lol

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

in other words, if you ignore it, it will go away. LOL

weak.

really, really weak.

kinda like those poor russian people..

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They are hackers, like assassin's and spies, it's a job where leaving little evidence as possible is a prerequisite if you want to continue doing it (and in this case living) as long as possible. So yes, our government hasn't found the evidence they manipulated the vote because that would be the definition of covert. Trumps incredibly thin margin of victory in 3 states that were targeted by said hackers would support that theory.

Or, the evidence hasn't been made public....yet.

Since the dnc is a private corporation it's a different animal, being that it's more a crime and less an act of war to hack a company then it is to alter the votes of 80000 people and shift the election in favor of a guy quietly being supported by a hostile foreign government.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join