It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So now there is no credibility that Russia hacked our election. AT ALL. NONE.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

The hack announcement was to cover for theDNC insider leak, they didn't want it to appear there was any division in the ranks., so they deflected away from that blaming the Russians Then deflected from that with Russia Gate, Collusion, then all the other resulting crap which by now is supposed to have everyone going huh, what were we talking about, again?

Stay tuned for the next washington crisis already in the works... Another Shutdown!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Or better yet is it common law enforcement practice to clear out an entire hospital wing where the victim (Seth) was being treated, for no logical reason, then said victim miraculously dies from non-life threatening injuries?

They couldn't make this coverup more obvious if they tried...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

nobody seth rich plugged a jump drive or external harddrive into a usb slot and clicked save. what i want know is why if a crime was reported to fbi they did not obtain warrant to examine evidence themselves. how is crowdstrike saying russians did it any better than hearsay?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Templeton

If the FBI is so incompetent and unaccountable then surely outsourcing to someone competent and accountable is the preferred option. But again I haven't done my homework here to vouch they are.

It's the upper leadership of the FBI. The reason the upper leadership of the FBI would take the word of CrowdStrike is that they couldn't be confident in what the field agents would find.

No one has implicated lower-level FBI agents of corruption or conspiracy, that seemed to have rested solely on leadership.

That's a point that could be spun either way. The honest low level people working on the Clinton case didn't stop it from being turned into a 'matter'. Or the low level feds never prevented oppo research from being used for fisa requests. Why would they have made a difference in this one instance regarding the server.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who hacked the DNC to get those e-mails to Wiki-leaks?

Anwar brothers.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: EternalShadow

Hillary was pushing war with Russia???

good lord..

She was pushing a no fly zone over syria, which many people said would be an act of war with Russia.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Unless someone figures out how to hack pieces of paper (paper ballots) the assertion that Russia hacked our election is not only stupid but it's mildly insulting , I still have a hard time believing how many people carried water for this ridiculous claim in the first place.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Hillary said she would authorize military reponse against Russia in the third presidential debate, I watched her say it on live TV.

Here's a link though for the naysayers.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 99problems

i take it you think cyperwarfar is no big deal. apparntly trump feels the same. how is that patriotic or strong?

what would be the appropriate response to a power grid attack?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
For a second there I thought the OP was going to provide proof rather than just making opinion threads

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: 99problems

i take it you think cyperwarfar is no big deal. apparntly trump feels the same. how is that patriotic or strong?

what would be the appropriate response to a power grid attack?

ahahahahahaj
aaaaahahahahahaha
russians buying ads on Facebook now equals an attack on the usa electric grid????

and you people wonder why no one takes you seriously

what a maroon

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
For a second there I thought the OP was going to provide proof rather than just making opinion threads

You don't want to verify what I said, if you did, you'd have gone to google and typed in "crowdstrike dnc refused fbi" to confirm it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well established

There is no evidence to suggest the DNC was hacked, no evidence to suggest Russia was behind it if it was hacked, and especially no evidence to implicate the President in an actual bona-fide crime against the United States (per the US code)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When in reality the DNC engaged in far more hostile information warfare/cyber warfare than any Russian is accused of. We know the Russians do this kind of stuff 24/7/365 (as well as North Korea, China, and even our "allies"). What we never expected was for the Clinton campaign to act as though they were a domestic spy agency, and utilize all sorts of misinformation/information operation techniques against us

Not to mention they've staked their entire credibility on this entirely unproven BS Russia nonsense. Failing to prove their complex and doubled-down allegations will destroy the entire party's credibility. I don't think the Dems realized how much damage they've done to their future prospects over trying to placate a very small but very virulent "base."

(i use quotes because their real base has been usurped by the extreme far-left, who are implementing purity control tests to ensure NOTHING BUT far-left ideas and positions are considered by the DNC)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You sure about no proof

nyp.st...

Welp

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You sure about no proof

nyp.st...

Welp

Welp what?

first, tgis was claimed by the MSM before, and had to be retracted.

Second, this is just a persons claim, lets see the evidence.

Third, you must have missed this line.

US officials told NBC that there is no evidence that any of the rolls were altered.

SO not only is there not even a suggestion votes were altered, but the source is admitting not even the voter rolls were altered.

So how is this proof of the election being hacked?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You sure about no proof

nyp.st...

Welp

Welp what?

US officials told NBC that there is no evidence that any of the rolls were altered.

SO not only is there not even a suggestion votes were altered, but the source is admitting not even the voter rolls were altered.

And this kids is how you cherry pick data. Take note.

edit on 7/2/2018 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You sure about no proof

nyp.st...

Welp

Welp what?

And this kids is how you cherry pick data. Take note.

And this kids is how you deflect when you post an article and leave out facts that show you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

you're an idiot if you think the only thing russians are capable of are buying facebook ads. LOLOLOLOLOL

guess you won't answer the question, tho, will you? what a puss.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

SO not only is there not even a suggestion votes were altered, but the source is admitting not even the voter rolls were altered. So how is this proof of the election being hacked?

SO there was no penetration?
Why? Cuz she isn't pregnant, too?

The moronic spin of the day and I didn't miss it this time around. Yes!

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join