It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So now there is no credibility that Russia hacked our election. AT ALL. NONE.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh my.They did not refuse to hand over the server. It's a flippin lie!
The FBI took the report from crowd strike. They never even asked for the server. Nice lie but that one was debunked a long long time back.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

They took the computer forensic firms findings along with a very detailed report.

NEXT?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Like trump?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The FBI took the report from crowd strike. They never even asked for the server. Nice lie but that one was debunked a long long time back.
If it was debunk, show us. Until then, sit down please 😁

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

They took the computer forensic firms findings along with a very detailed report.

NEXT?
once again, show us. You have no credibility, so its up to you to show us. You could very well be right, it is what it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I feel what your saying. But would I have more faith in the findings if the FBI was the ones looking at the server? Versus a private company that specializes in the field and has their whole reputation at stake. Probably not.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
but but... Morgan Freeman said :

Was he full of baloney?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

NEXT?

Would you be very satisfied if Judicial Watch investigated Trump's collusion with Russia and released a very detailed report of his innocence to the FBI and the FBI accepted their findings as fact?

Hypocrisy

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

I feel what your saying. But would I have more faith in the findings if the FBI was the ones looking at the server? Versus a private company that specializes in the field and has their whole reputation at stake. Probably not.

Absolutely, hiring crowdstrike is as reassuring as knowing the DNC investigated themselves.

No accountability in the investigation and there is no evidence that the employees who even investigated the server are qualified

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Absolutely, hiring crowdstrike is as reassuring as knowing the DNC investigated themselves.

No accountability in the investigation and there is no evidence that the employees who even investigated the server are qualified

Just like hillarys team fed steele the info they wanted him to find.

Just like the fbi used steele own claims in the Yahoo news article to corroborate steeles dossier.

And so forth.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I don't know about their qualifications honestly. Nothing calling them into question really penetrated my filter. I remember seeing some of their findings and they looked sounds. I'm not faithful by any means. Though I think if they did lie it would have been through omission. If you can you point me to a source pointing out their dubious history I would like to check it out.

Eta, I am not reassured that crowdstrike did the leg work. My thought isn't coming out how I want. Im questioning if I would have been more assured if the post mortem was done by team Strzok. If the FBI is so incompetent and unaccountable then surely outsourcing to someone competent and accountable is the preferred option. But again I haven't done my homework here to vouch they are.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
tillerson - “It's important we just continue to say to Russia, ‘Look, you think we don't see what you're doing. We do see it, and you need to stop. If you don't, you're going to just continue to invite consequences for yourself.’ "

when asked about how prepared we are for the 2018 elections he said “I don't know that I would say we are better prepared, because the Russians will adapt as well."

but, lets ignore it.. that's super patriotic!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Hillary was pushing war with Russia???

good lord..

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Where were you? Good lord....

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

that's you example of Hillary PUSHING war??

LOLOLOL

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Hmmm, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff says war with Russia likely. Sounds like he's telling her not to push it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Once again you have no facts, no links, nothing to prove your opinion. Because without any of those that's all what you posted is..OPINION.

You only serve to derail, deflect, spread lies and conjecture.

As others have said here please sit down. ATS is growing tired of your lunatic ramblings.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Actually no that doesn't make any sense at all in the slightest...

Unless you're a scumbag

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If the FBI is so incompetent and unaccountable then surely outsourcing to someone competent and accountable is the preferred option. But again I haven't done my homework here to vouch they are.

It's the upper leadership of the FBI. The reason the upper leadership of the FBI would take the word of CrowdStrike is that they couldn't be confident in what the field agents would find.

No one has implicated lower-level FBI agents of corruption or conspiracy, that seemed to have rested solely on leadership.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join