It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants military parade in Washington

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

An Aussie? Who gives a damn what you think?

I don't.

Aren't you the polite one? So, you support the Trumpster in his desire to look like a wannabe banana republic strongman?
Does Trump have... you know... tank envy due to smallness issues?

Nope. Looks more like your the one with the issues on 'smallness'....

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: nwtrucker

An Aussie? Who gives a damn what you think?

I don't.

Well crikey, guess you're honest.

Spose us Aussies should all keep our views to ourselves to save offending people.

Sigh,

kind regards.
bally

Not offended in the slightest. We've been putting up with similar views at home, as well. Merely zero interest. Indifferent, you know...water off the duck's back? Yawn, roll over and go back to sleep? You get the idea...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think he wants to be like duterte or kim jong un. Poor sap.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
iam about to disclsoe the new illness that politicans bring us www.dailywire.com... /hillary-clinton-now-says-climate-change-sexist-emily-zanotti#exit-modal

i dont know why the link does not get delivered over the URL option

www.dailywire.com...#
on every side

edit on 7-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

When you get rid of the Deep State maybe then you''ll have a cause for a celebration.

I somehow doubt that Trump has ZERO intention to go against his handler's wishes. Trump is just a useful tool of the Deep State (pun intended), and he knows it (he's not really aware of much else other than his Twitter login info). I just wish everyone else could realize it too.
edit on 7-2-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
If it makss liberal heads explode, I'm all for it.
In what universe is outright mockery the equivalent of heads exploding?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I would love to see a military parade, I even hope for it when he said this last year. Will We ever get our military parade?? I hope so.

An ego stroking military parade commissioned by a 5-time draft dodger? How is the Pentagon not incredibly insulted?

Really thought this through, being a stable genius and all.😂😂😂😂😂

MTUBY

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Will Trump be dressed in military dress with loads of medals and such on? a massive military hat also I can just see it now saluting all wrong and such.
Make a good comedy sketch that.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Generalissimo Trump will make our Republic mucho Bueno again. I have a hard time believing this is anything other than a really awesome troll. On the other hand why does everyone literally want to rain on this parade?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Could we not just club together and get him a penis extension instead?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sorry Donald..
A Military parade? What many will refuse to see is that a military parade is in of itself a form of subservience to Military rule.

Aw...Let Donald have his toy soldiers march and salute him.

God gave Donald small hands and an insatiable appetite.

He needs more.

What's a little military parade going to hurt?

Donald saw the French parade and was jealous. He's going to make his American parade bigger and more impressive.

Remember, this is the guy that drove around in cars outfitted with "gold plated" rims.

He's not like everybody else.

He needs to surround himself constantly with "glit and glamour".

Prescious art, and artifacts, beautiful women in pagents and wives, lots of impressive buildings, with his own name "TRUMP" plastered everywhere, his own TV show where he gets the power to say "You're Fired!" to even the best and brightest, suggesting he's even smarter and brighter than all of them..etc..there's no limit to Donald's desire for the "grandiose". It's all compensation for what he lacks, you know, his "small hands"

So, Donald gets his military parade in November 2018.

But, he's going to find a small problem with the US Military parade when in occurs this year.

It isn't going to look sufficiently "impressive". So, next year's parade, November 2019, Donald will request a few cosmetic changes.

Trump is going to insist that the US military use the "Goose Step March", since that is the most difficult and most impressive marching style. The ordinary march that soldiers commonly do looks too relaxed and lazy by comparison, and not impressive enough to compete with the French parade.

Next, Trump is going to change the "Salute." He'll insist in bringing back that impressive "Roman Salute" mastered by the Germans during WWII.

Now, that salute is currently banned in many countries of the world, so the US is going to introduce it with a simple "twist", to differentiate it from the Nazi salute, while still capturing most of the impressiveness of the gesture.

Trump's US military will now use a "Closed Fist Roman Salute". That will allow him to claim it's entirely new and modern.

Watch for these changes coming down the pipeline.

Remember, Trump went to Military Academy, and would have spent some time marching about the terrain himself. So, it's memories from his youth that he's seeking to "re-capture". He would have marched and saluted his superiors, and now it's time for all those folks to salute him.

Of course, I know some of you will think these things are impossible, and will never happen in these United States, but Donald is the impossible candidate who became the impossible President, and is currently doing all the impossible things.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I think it could be fun so why not?.
Put on a fare and a big wheel cotton candy and stuff and lots of guns on show.
Have it in Texas and actually blow stuff up to a ooooing crowd.
Heck I would watch.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That would be amazing. Hot dogs popcorn and carnies. True Americana. It would also be great for military recruitment which is at an all-time low.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Will Trump be dressed in military dress with loads of medals and such on? a massive military hat also I can just see it now saluting all wrong and such.
Make a good comedy sketch that.

Maybe he can get his tailor to let out this old uniform? Trump in the middle from his academy days.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

That would be amazing. Hot dogs popcorn and carnies. True Americana. It would also be great for military recruitment which is at an all-time low.

Why not a great and impressive "Science and Technology" exhibition?

Wouldn't that help to recruit more young people into becoming engineers and scientists, to further advance the society?

Remember, we don't need "soldiers" anymore.

We're moving towards automation, robots, drones, androids fighting in the fields.

This military parade is nonsense.

It's a look backwards, towards a time when men fought wars, and when men operated machines fighting wars in the field.

Today, the military sit in some comfortable dark room filled with computer monitors, millions of miles away, and the drones are the ones on the battlefield.

I'll bet, not a single "drone" will fly overhead and participate in this parade when it occurs.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Trump's going to turn this "idiotic idea" into a huge political victory.

He's going to schedule the parade for memorial day or veterans day and the left will boycott the holiday and look completely anti-military and unpatriotic.

Trump will flaunt this on twitter and the left will look even more anti-American than they already do.

Liberals fall for the same thing over and over and over and over and over.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Ooooo can't have the guy on the right have more medals.

If it was up to me get a big arena and say here's the Marines! Marines run in and shoot stuff up then "here's the tank brigade" they roll in blow stuff up then the airforce and go through them all blowing stuff up.
Heck make it pay per view.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Real strength doesn't need to cock dance. It stands in the back with its hands in its pockets and handles stuff when stuff needs handling.

Everyone else = Banana republic, tin-pot, tv dinner dictators and totalitarian wannabes.

I've never met a single American military man (or woman) who wouldn't rather have a day off than march in some figurehead's parade.

We're better than that here, even if you don't remember why.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Fighting military robots then.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Arnie123
If it makss liberal heads explode, I'm all for it.
In what universe is outright mockery the equivalent of heads exploding?

Military parades are a celebration of the military - the same military that allows you to wake up every morning and breathe freely. I know liberals hate the military but without them, you'd be living a very different, and significantly worse, life.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join