It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy hints Clinton associate Sidney Blumenthal leaked info to Steele

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
NEWS: www.foxnews.com...

EXCLUSIVE – Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., strongly implied to Fox News Tuesday night that Clinton family confidant Sidney Blumenthal was a key link in a chain of information that helped create the controversial Trump-Russia dossier.

Gowdy told Fox News' "The Story" that "when you hear who ... one of the sources of that information is, you're going to think, 'Oh my gosh, I've heard that name somewhere before.'"

When host Martha MacCallum asked if he was referring to Blumenthal, Gowdy answered, "That'd be really warm. You're warm, yeah."

Gowdy, who is among a host of Republican lawmakers not running for re-election is November, played a key role in the drafting of a recently declassified memo detailing alleged surveillance abuses by the federal government. The memo took specific issue with the FBI's use of information from the dossier, which was compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele and claimed to reveal deep ties between President Trump and Russian officials.

The Clinton link? Financed with money and information, seemingly. Will be interesting to see where this leads.

Is there any doubt left that Hillary For America was operating as a de-facto intelligence outfit? They had their ex-spooks, giant data companies, ministry of truth (correct the record), false flag operations (Nevada, throwing chairs), "deep throat" leaks and all. Very interesting.
edit on 2/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Is this whole snipshow finally coming undone? I really hope so.

Don't know how much more tick tock and deflect I can take!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It is amazing how it continually involves more and more players. It is no longer a stretch to say people in key positions were compromised.

Hillary For America ran itself like a domestic spy ring. If anybody was engaging in election interference, it was by using information techniques pioneered by the military and intelligence sectors, information suppression via complicit social media actors (minimizing posts by conservatives, etc), ground forces (antifa, college campus riots against conservative speakers), attempts to rewrite history (especially by labeling all Trump voters as racist/fascist/Nazi/etc), and so much more.

The election appeared different because it was different.

edit on 2/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Did SB have an email account on Hilkary's server?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I am unsure, though it would not surprise me

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
america was saved with trump.... im not a total pro trump guy.. but if hillary had won.. we would never know about any of this...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The guy hired to put Hillary in prison and failed after years and millions of dollars?
I think the small man has diminshed himself more.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Small man
You're not biased or anything..

Great way to get your opinion taken seriously around here

edit on 2/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Would you prefer the leasders choice word “little”?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Would you prefer the leasders choice word “little”?
You misspelled "leader". Proof read your post.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I have bad vision and old glasses and 8 inch screen. I’ll leave the proof reading to you.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
NEWS: www.foxnews.com...

EXCLUSIVE – Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., strongly implied to Fox News Tuesday night that Clinton family confidant Sidney Blumenthal was a key link in a chain of information that helped create the controversial Trump-Russia dossier.

Gowdy told Fox News' "The Story" that "when you hear who ... one of the sources of that information is, you're going to think, 'Oh my gosh, I've heard that name somewhere before.'"

When host Martha MacCallum asked if he was referring to Blumenthal, Gowdy answered, "That'd be really warm. You're warm, yeah."

Gowdy, who is among a host of Republican lawmakers not running for re-election is November, played a key role in the drafting of a recently declassified memo detailing alleged surveillance abuses by the federal government. The memo took specific issue with the FBI's use of information from the dossier, which was compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele and claimed to reveal deep ties between President Trump and Russian officials.

The Clinton link? Financed with money and information, seemingly. Will be interesting to see where this leads.

Is there any doubt left that Hillary For America was operating as a de-facto intelligence outfit? They had their ex-spooks, giant data companies, ministry of truth (correct the record), false flag operations (Nevada, throwing chairs), "deep throat" leaks and all. Very interesting.

It all goes back to PROMIS when it began as far as info gathering and blackmail.

My old thread on it...

PROMIS INSLAW

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is why I hate Politicians.Just say it!Ooohhh,you're getting warmer!WTF?

end of rant

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

What is with the hostility?

Trey Gowdy is one of the good guys. Trying to impugn his credibility and smear him is not going to be successful. As always, Dems will be taken to task for their broad and lengthy list of accusations. Should they be unable to prove even a handful of those allegations, how can you reasonable expect them to have credibility left with the American people?

They've not only staked their reputations on this Russia collusion talk, but also on people like Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy meeting any number of terrible but entirely unproven definitions.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Very nice Vasa

Wish I could update the OP with that link.

highly recommend others visit Vasa's link

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow...I remember that thread very well and always wondered how it would tie in to the bigger picture. This is why I keep coming back to ATS! Seems like the puzzle is starting to take shape.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Aw shucks. Sorry I insulted a politician.
But republicans can lob insults and lies all day.

new topics

top topics

join