It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff attempts to set up meeting foriegn government agents to get dirt on trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

How do you know that the Russian comedians don’t work for Russian intelligence? Foreigners pranking our elected leaders are not trustworthy.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

How do you know that the Russian comedians don’t work for Russian intelligence? Foreigners pranking our elected leaders are not trustworthy.

Extraordinary claims....

Lets see your evidence they are.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

To which illegal action are you referring? Schiff reported the call to FBI. Just what he was suppose to do. The other have tried to cover up their russian dealings.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

ROFL oh lordy...

I didn't say what Schiff did was illegal. Schiff claimed what he did was illegal, when someone else did it...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

it does not matter if they are.

you were implying that perhaps the usa was hacked up so bad they could fake all or even some of the evidence in this case.
ole shifty is in full defense mode and the game is all ready over. the dems shot their wad and came up short this time.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Have the jerky boys called the Kremlin?

Did the 2 comedians being discussed here call the White House?

I don't understand the purpose to your question.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

How about a throw away phone most drug dealers use on a weekend? Common sense?

Also, did they literally just call and get transferred right through directly to his office?

Thats pretty dumb.

And Schiff went right into it like a drunk frat boy in a brothel...after a voice on a phone told him to.

edit on 2 7 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Never mind that the real news isn't mentioning this.
But I'm sure it's true.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

DailyMail ran the story that prompted the FBI to open an investigation into Weiner sexting a 15 year old.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
NM.
edit on 7-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: Nevermind. It was a parody account.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
NM.

Do you have a source you could post here??

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

NM.

I posted before your edit...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

NM.

I posted before your edit...

It was someone's Photoshopped parody of Trump tweeting that if Schiff wanted to see naked pictures of Trump, all he had to do was ask nicely. It got me for a minute.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If the story is true, it also says Schiff reported the call to FBI. If he did something illegal he wouldn’t call the FBI.

The story is true, as we can listen to the actual call.

The point is if don jr. committed a crime by just meeting a foreigner to get dirt on trump, then so did schiff.

Don jr, just like schiff, said had he actually received dirt, he would have taken it to the fbi.

Yet we have heard over and over how don jr committed a crime.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Don jr did not report to FBI that he had been contacted by Russians with dirt on Hillary.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Don jr did not report to FBI that he had been contacted by Russians with dirt on Hillary.

He said that had he got dirt, he would have. However it was a lie and there was no dirt, so he left the meeting

There is no proof Schiff contacted the FBI either, he is just saying if he did get dirt, he would report it to the fbi.

Same thing.

Either both were ok, which I believe, or neither are.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

was he supposed to report that a Russian woman wanted to talk to him about the Malinsky act and it irritated him?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Is Don Jr an elected official, or a private citizen?

I've talked to a Russian housekeeper once. Should I report it to the FBI? Normal people don't think to report stuff to the FBI that isn't abjectly criminal. A Congressman, however.....i can see exactly why he reported it to them.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Doesn't matter if it was YOU, he took the bait thinking it was RUSSIANS!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Classic.Only could have been better if they also had an actress to pretend to have attended"The golden showers",lol

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

ROFLMAO... so that was the source the Dems were talking about?... Russian comedians making a prank call?... The funniest part is that Schiff claimed he didn't take the call seriously, but he was on the phone with the Russian pranksters for a long time...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join