It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff attempts to set up meeting foriegn government agents to get dirt on trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him 'compromising' dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star.

DailyMail.com can disclose that after the prank, his staff engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the 'classified' material promised on the call.

On an audio recording of the prank call posted online, Adam Schiff can be heard discussing the committee's Russia investigation and increasingly bizarre allegations about Trump with a man who claimed to be Andriy Parubiy, the chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I am not interested oin the joke of this.

My question is if the Don jr meeting was collusion and horrible because he met with what he thought was a foreign agent to get dirt on HIllary, how is schiff trying to set up a meeting with a foreign agent to get dirt on trump not also collsuion?

Now to be clear, I dont think either oif these things were illegal or a big deal.

But given the democratic standard, it seems to me that schiff should be investigated for this behavior.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him 'compromising' dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star.

DailyMail.com can disclose that after the prank, his staff engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the 'classified' material promised on the call.

On an audio recording of the prank call posted online, Adam Schiff can be heard discussing the committee's Russia investigation and increasingly bizarre allegations about Trump with a man who claimed to be Andriy Parubiy, the chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

My question is if the Don jr meeting was collusion and horrible because he met with what he thought was a foreign agent to get dirt on HIllary, how is schiff trying to set up a meeting with a foreign agent to get dirt on trump not also collsuion?

Now to be clear, I dont think either oif these things were illegal or a big deal.

But given the democratic standard, it seems to me that schiff should be investigated for this behavior.

Was just listening to this...actually pretty funny.

The damning part is really just the beginning.

Schiff has been made aware that the caller is a Russian that wants to dish on Trump...And he takes the call.

Now if a prankster can get through to Schiff on the phone, what could Steele have gotten away with?

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Grambler

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Was just listening to this...actually pretty funny.

The damning part is really just the beginning.

Schiff has been made aware that the caller is a Russian that wants to dish on Trump...And he takes the call.

Now if a prankster can get through to Schiff on the phone, what could Steele have gotten away with?

Oh...And for those that doubt...please try calling and getting Schiff on the phone. I will assume you will record the conversation so we can confirm...

This just shows how gullible Schiff is....And his "gatekeeper"...(those that have been in sales will get it)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Difference is:

The Trump Campaign already knew what was going on.

Schiff didn't 😳

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What a Schifhead.Love it.And some don't think Russians have a sense of humor!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The entire argument against Trump Jr just went *poof*.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It depends on the letter in front of your political party

(R) = collusion

(D) = opposition research

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this Grambler, and I agree with you, Schiff's behavior here, had it been not a prank (and he clearly didn't thibk it was a prank), is just as bad/the same thing as what they have been accusing Trump of doing.

Having said that: holy crap, some of my favorite lines from this call:

That they would provide pictures of Trump from when he and (the lady's name) had "short relations."

"We can arrange to have them extradited and you can put them in your 'special jail' Guantanomo."

And "The head of the Russian mafia, Uncle Misha."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love these two guys so much, this is priceless.

And what an idiot Schiff is.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think anyone trying to get their hands on nude pics of Trump

IS WORSE THAN pedophilia in my book.

Schiff needs to seek professional medical help.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I think anyone trying to get their hands on nude pics of Trump

IS WORSE THAN pedophilia in my book.

Schiff needs to seek professional medical help.

I have to agree. I can link a naked pic and a naked statue but I'm unsure about t&c

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If this is true reporting, it said incident happened a year ago. So, the Russians were meddling.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
More proof that leftist are loons. It's so embarrassing, he wanted nude pics of Trump for personal use! What a pervert!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Never mind that the real news isn't mentioning this.
But I'm sure it's true.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
the same pranksters punked senator John McCain too:

www.youtube.com...

youtu.be...

edit on 7-2-2018 by whismermill because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2018 by whismermill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is hysterically funny. Schiff did the exact same thing he and his shills are screaming about Trump Jr. doing.

I'm sure that every Democrat is going to demand that Adam Schiff be charged with treason for this. Right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join