It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a Dud

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So in other words you know absolutely nothing about the memo or what it was ALWAYS said to be...

That or you're hilariously dishonest while actually being offensively bad at lying.

The memo was ALWAYS described as a 4 page summary of evidence which was found elsewhere in other documents...

So, the memo being confirmed by other documents actually means it was EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID IT WAS FROM DAY ONE!

How exactly is that a dud?

I mean I know your team can't give a straight answer about what it ordered for lunch even if actual lives depended upon them doing so...

But here in the real world, something being exactly what it was said to be and having the supporting documents corroborate what was contained within the memo exactly as the memo stated they would is the antithesis of a dud!

Edit to add:

Upon further consideration there is one other possible explanation for your jaw droppingly divorced from reality posts in this thread, but I will admit that because of the horrifyingly disturbing implications of this possibility I had discarded it from the initial possibilities of why you could be posting the stuff you are....

The third possibility is cognitive dissonance, extraordinarily severe Hale bopp death cult call in a professional deprogramming team level cognitive dissonance!

If this level of cognitive dissonance is indeed occurring in even 3-5% of the "opposition/resistance" as y'all are wont to call yourselves, this country is in serious trouble...

I've seen your posts on topics away from this political stuff, and frankly the you that posts there would jump on posts written in the vein you've written in this thread and savagely rip apart the obvious ridiculousness without breaking a sweat!

That level of disconnect from your own ability to think reason and communicate is ... It's bad!

Like vbied pilot level bad....

Even if the country could root out the heinous stuff going on We'll still be left with a bunch of fanatical cultists who believe it was all unjustified persecution and be looking for revenge.

Omg, we are so screwed LOL
edit on 8-2-2018 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It is a known propaganda technique, but you do not know if that was implemented in this case here.

Being an accountant with no role in government, you are right.

But i am intelligent, and able to formulate opinions based on what i see.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

So in other words you know absolutely nothing about the memo or what it was ALWAYS said to be... That or you're hilariously dishonest while actually being offensively bad at lying. The memo was ALWAYS described as a 4 page summary of evidence which was found elsewhere in other documents... So, the memo being confirmed by other documents actually means it was EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID IT WAS FROM DAY ONE! How exactly is that a dud?

How it was described or marketed is not why it was a dud.

I mean I know your team can't give a straight answer about what it ordered for lunch even if actual lives depended upon them doing so... But here in the real world, something being exactly what it was said to be and having the supporting documents corroborate what was contained within the memo exactly as the memo stated they would is the antithesis of a dud!

The contents have not been corroborated. That is one of the reasons it failed.

Upon further consideration there is one other possible explanation for your jaw droppingly divorced from reality posts in this thread, but I will admit that because of the horrifyingly disturbing implications of this possibility I had discarded it from the initial possibilities of why you could be posting the stuff you are.... The third possibility is cognitive dissonance, extraordinarily severe Hale bopp death cult call in a professional deprogramming team level cognitive dissonance! If this level of cognitive dissonance is indeed occurring in even 3-5% of the "opposition/resistance" as y'all are wont to call yourselves, this country is in serious trouble... I've seen your posts on topics away from this political stuff, and frankly the you that posts there would jump on posts written in the vein you've written in this thread and savagely rip apart the obvious ridiculousness without breaking a sweat! That level of disconnect from your own ability to think reason and communicate is ... It's bad! Like vbied pilot level bad.... Even if the country could root out the heinous stuff going on We'll still be left with a bunch of fanatical cultists who believe it was all unjustified persecution and be looking for revenge. Omg, we are so screwed LOL

Feel better getting that out of your system? Been getting a lot of "hate mail" lately and the only thing I can say to such things is I am glad I can provide you with a target to vent at.

At least I serve some purpose on this site.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: introvert

It is a known propaganda technique, but you do not know if that was implemented in this case here.

Being an accountant with no role in government, you are right.

But i am intelligent, and able to formulate opinions based on what i see.

You have the right to hold an opinion and I welcome it. We just happen to disagree on some of the finer points.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why would I hate you?

I pity you actually... It's sad to see someone who's obviously pretty intelligent so far off in the weeds playing stupid little semantics games and etc in order to keep themselves from having to acknowledge things that make them deeply uncomfortable.

I take absolutely no pleasure in witnessing such things and I genuinely fear the implications of these things being so widespread prevalent and deeply dug in!

Playing the heroically tragic and willing martyr like you are is yet another very worrisome indicator of this dangerous Hale bopp death cultist level cognitive dissonance by the way...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Way to corroborate his not-corroborated point with a load of insults. Impressive.

Corroborated. What a packer of a word! Corroborated. Sounds like a carrot, something boring and overrated in one word. That's funny!

I have one for chronical dissonances as well but that's another topic entirely. Or is it?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

To Mud Pit Denizens:

There have been changes to the rules for the Political Mud Pit forum.

Please read now to avoid post further removals.

Political Mud Pit Forum Guidelines (Revised 02/02/2017)

and, as always

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Everything over the past year has been a dud. Hillary is still free, so is Obama

I
But they now live in their own private Hell awaiting "Judgement" 🔑

👿😈

There is no such thing.

Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if you try. No hell below us. Above us only sky. .

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join