It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a Dud

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The man who helped draft the memo, Trey Gowdy, saw all the underlying evidence. About the memo he said that the FBI included uncorroborated information, obtained by a rival political campaign and presented to the FISA court as intelligence, in order to obtain a warrant on an American citizen. So when someone says “dud”, remember their names, because in their partisanship they are indirectly defending the use of state apparatus as political weapons.

Trey Gowdy has also insisted that the memo doesn't impugn Robert Mueller's investigation. So there's that too.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well the Dim supporters have swallowed the "Drumph is racist" narrative hook line and sinker.

I don't have faith in their critical thinking abilities about this issue either.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I call him Devil Nunes for a reason, rumor has it that he's a Stasi veteran. And those idiots on here want us to ignore his activism to get new surveillance laws through congress as well?

Which brings me back to my point, it aint a dud. Not at all. It's a highly effective deception and threads like this only help to obfuscate the meat of the matter. Which would be this Brave Neocon Worldsurveillance and not the rather absurd divide & conquer brickering for a piece of fcking paper.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I wonder how many ATS posters will take Adam Schiff's memo at face value like they are taking Nunes' memo IF Trump let's it be released? I'm guessing they'll come up with a plethora of excuses on why Schiff's memo shouldn't be trusted but Nunes' is credible.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

I don’t think it does either. So what?

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

the internet is forever.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: introvert

Its not proof. You are right. Its evidence.

Evidence of what?

I've seen no evidence presented that would suggest the use of the word is a coordinated propaganda effort. Literally, the OP only shows that some news outlets used the same descriptive word.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Tell that to Donald Trump.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Tell it to the news, who are supposed to speak truth to power and point out injustice.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The man who helped draft the memo, Trey Gowdy, saw all the underlying evidence. About the memo he said that the FBI included uncorroborated information, obtained by a rival political campaign and presented to the FISA court as intelligence, in order to obtain a warrant on an American citizen. So when someone says “dud”, remember their names, because in their partisanship they are indirectly defending the use of state apparatus as political weapons.

Trey Gowdy has also insisted that the memo doesn't impugn Robert Mueller's investigation. So there's that too.

Of course not. Have you not figured out it's a win win for GOP and Gowdy. They already know there is no collusion or obstruction or anything against trump. They know if Mueller is actually doing his job all criminal roads lead to Hillary and Obama,

He also knows that IF Mueller is still trying to pin Trump that there is enough evidence of falsified statements, evidence, conspiracy and collusion on the FBI part to blow their case out of the water.

So I'm with Gowdy because I know there is no way charges could be brought and stick against Trump. Right now as we speak the only people charged in this fiasco are moving to have their charges dropped based on many different factors.

At this point let that train wreck go off the tracks

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Tell it to the news, who are supposed to speak truth to power and point out injustice.

The news agrees with me that the memo not only doesn't impugn Robert Mueller, but it is lacking in substance to prove anything.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Multiple agencies repeatedly using the same phrasing over and over again is evidence, whether you see it as such or not.

A Google news search of the 2 phrases I've repeated that are used here:

a dud

nothing burger

The press is nothing but a mouthpiece.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Of course not. Have you not figured out it's a win win for GOP and Gowdy. They already know there is no collusion or obstruction or anything against trump. They know if Mueller is actually doing his job all criminal roads lead to Hillary and Obama

Yeah that must be why 4 people from Trump's orbit have been indicted so far and Mueller has been trying to get Trump to speak on the record lately. Speaking of people speaking empirically, you guys LOVE to speak about the results of an investigation that hasn't concluded yet.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The news agrees with me that the memo not only doesn't impugn Robert Mueller, but it is lacking in substance to prove anything.

I know. Like you, they are unconcerned about the implications of the memo, and any potential violations. I’m not sure why that is the case but I’m guessing Trump hatred has something to do with it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Leave it to you to deflect from the obvious propaganda.

Obvious? Well, it should be easy to prove then.

Can you or the OP prove this is propaganda?

Why you always come on ATS and do that who knows. Maybe it's just part of your masters plan.

Do you guys just post whatever garbage you can think of?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Its not proof. You are right. Its evidence.

Evidence of what?

I've seen no evidence presented that would suggest the use of the word is a coordinated propaganda effort. Literally, the OP only shows that some news outlets used the same descriptive word.

LOL, it's only things that have been found and listed on paper. Gowdy was involved in writing it and knows what evidence was used to formulate it. Everyone can blubber on and on about what they think, and other than looking really SILLY later, none of it will matter. We all need to wait for the investigation and it's results. Just like the one about Trump fondling Putin's gnads.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I know. Like you, they are unconcerned about the implications of the memo, and any potential violations. I’m not sure why that is the case but I’m guessing Trump hatred has something to do with it.

No. From what I'm reading they are VERY concerned about the implications of the memo. They just aren't going to believe it at face value like you guys are desperately doing because there is no evidence corroborating the claims within.

Also, they consider the memo to be a big joke because the memo actually proves that Carter Page was under surveillance prior to the dossier.
edit on 7-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No. From what I'm reading they are VERY concerned about the implications of the memo. They just aren't going to believe it at face value like you guys are desperately doing because there is no evidence corroborating the claims within.

Also, they consider the memo to be a big joke because the memo actually proves that Carter Page was under surveillance prior to the dossier.

Of course they think it is a big joke. Then again, the federal prosecutor who saw the underlying evidence and helped to draft the memo says otherwise.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Of course they think it is a big joke. Then again, the federal prosecutor who saw the underlying evidence and helped to draft the memo says otherwise.

The people who wrote the memo didn't even fully read the underlying intelligence.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Which might make a thinking person question why the previous FISA warrants were not granted..........

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join