It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a Dud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It means that despite the unified and propagated claim of dud, it is nothing of the sort.

However, that's not the point of this thread.

The point is the term used across many outlets in attempt to reinforce the falsehood.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: JinMI

Coincidence....right?

"Dud" is a commonly used word and thousands of media outlets are reporting on this. It makes sense you would find many using the term.

If you repeat it long enough, it rings true....right?

It is true. No matter what you call it.

I'm sure you would feel better if they called it a failure?

You can think for yourself.....right?

Yes, but there are only so many words in the English language and sometimes we have to use the same words that others also might find fitting.

This is social manipulation for identity politics wrapped up in the tiniest package I can imagine.

What? This has nothing to do with identity politics.

Did you just make that up, or are you using buzzwords and terms that you hear others use quite often and decided it sounded good...so you posted it?

Leave it to you to deflect from the obvious propaganda. Why you always come on ATS and do that who knows. Maybe it's just part of your masters plan.

I'll just leave these examples of propaganda here.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It means that despite the unified and propagated claim of dud, it is nothing of the sort.

Discussion != evidence of wrongdoing.

However, that's not the point of this thread.

The point is the term used across many outlets in attempt to reinforce the falsehood.

Exactly. So was using the term "bombshell" from Trump supporting outlets. Yet you keep trying your damnedest to ignore that point.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Have you?

I try not to make empirical statements, they tend to come back to haunt you, but sure, if I find out this is all just what you and the three others claim, I'll pretty much have to accept it. Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: network dude

I know you folks can understand this.

You don't know jack#, duped dude.

Try a question to pipe the fck up or keep repeating gubmint talking points. At this point nobody on Ceres cares anymore.

The wrong side of history, eh? Ask a Stasi veteran to comment on your new surveillance laws? Wait! No, better don't.

Aww, it looks like somebody has their panties in a wad. Relax sport, it will all be explained soon enough. And yea, some of us do actually Ceres. LOL.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I try not to make empirical statements,

Nah. Instead you spend your time pretending to know what I think.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Obfuscation? Poor chap, there's loads of mockery in this salty non-dud thread!

Anyway. Print a flyer and circulate it in congress for the benefit of your police state? Do something!

link   

Face it man the memo points to the wrong doings of the FBI/DOJ/and Obama Admin. It isn't the evidence yet per say but it is Prima Facie all day long. This is the peak inside that will open the doors to exposing all the Dems and Obama Admin dirty deeds. I know it sucks but this is the truth.

Schumer letter and the eventual IG report will be the final nails in the coffin.

Now we can all only hope Justice is actually served and not swept under the rug like the E-mail scandal.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Nah. Instead you spend your time pretending to know what I think.

Um, not sure I did that. But if it makes you feels better, you go with that. After all, your feels are whats most important here.

Have a sooper day.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I don't have to "face" anything. I read the memo. It makes a bunch of unsubstantiated claims. Oh and it contradicts itself by establishing Carter Page was under surveillance prior to the Dossier by talking about Papadopoulos. So there's that too.

Just because the ATS gang up squad has determined that there is something to the memo doesn't mean I have to kowtow to your peer pressure and agree with you. I'm not in middle school anymore. I think for myself.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I like how they deny this opportunity to actually lecture the resident radicalised leftists on the un-dudness of this non-dud.

A few drops of pee pressure is all we deserved for taking aim at this exceptional thread.
3 cheers to that.

edit on 7-2-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Just because the ATS gang up squad has determined that there is something to the memo doesn't mean I have to kowtow to your peer pressure and agree with you. I'm not in middle school anymore. I think for myself.

HAHA it has nothing to do with a squad. Did you ever stop to think if most people disagree with you there is a possibility you're wrong. I mean think about it, every day that goes by more and more people are not with you. They are waking up yet here you sit asleep at the wheel. Don't worry Krazyshot, eventually the crow will be so big you will have to acknowledge him on your plate.

On another note I completely agree with you one point. I just knew by the way you act most of the time you had to be a high school student!! I'm really glad to see you taking such an active role in propaganda, I mean politics. So do you still miss Jr. High? I mean besides the whole "thinking for your self thing".

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yeah. Let's "debate" that Kray Kray dude who wont give in to authoritarian demands! ATS at it's fin... wait! I'm on ATS?

Looks like I'm still in High School or something more kindergarten than that.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I mean it doesn't take a political scientist to look at a (not even) 4 page summary of a 60 page document to know that summary isn't going adequately cover the original document correctly, ESPECIALLY when you factor in that the document has many classified points. This is before even considering that Devin Nunes is probably the most partisan bootlicker in Congress right now.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Can you imagine the feeling these folks will have IF this all turns out like it looks right now? At some point, if the facts are revealed and the investigation goes in that direction, denying it won't be an option. We will need to hire counselors and bring in comfort puppies. (notice, rather than make empirical statements, I leave room for the possibility of this going the other direction)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
HAHA it has nothing to do with a squad. Did you ever stop to think if most people disagree with you there is a possibility you're wrong.

Never. That's called a bandwagaon fallacy. I judge and make opinions by evidence presented.

I mean think about it, every day that goes by more and more people are not with you. They are waking up yet here you sit asleep at the wheel. Don't worry Krazyshot, eventually the crow will be so big you will have to acknowledge him on your plate.

You should pull yourself out of the ATS right wing bubble. There are a LOT of people who agree with me in the country, but like I said that is irrelevant. I only care about the evidence not the public's "feels". So now you have pretty much convinced me that you have no argument to make if your entire appeal is a logical fallacy.

On another note I completely agree with you one point. I just knew by the way you act most of the time you had to be a high school student!! I'm really glad to see you taking such an active role in propaganda, I mean politics. So do you still miss Jr. High? I mean besides the whole "thinking for your self thing".

Bandwagon appeal followed by an ad hominem... Like I said, the ATS gang up squad isn't going to bully me into their position.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
We will need to hire counselors and bring in comfort puppies.

*Cough cough*

edit on 7-2-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Racist becomes liar.

nothing burger becomes dud.

If you ever want to know who thinks for themselves vs acting as a mouthpiece, just look at the words they choose to use.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The man who helped draft the memo, Trey Gowdy, saw all the underlying evidence. About the memo he said that the FBI included uncorroborated information, obtained by a rival political campaign and presented to the FISA court as intelligence, in order to obtain a warrant on an American citizen. So when someone says “dud”, remember their names, because in their partisanship they are indirectly defending the use of state apparatus as political weapons.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Can you imagine the feeling these folks will have IF this all turns out like it looks right now? At some point, if the facts are revealed and the investigation goes in that direction, denying it won't be an option. We will need to hire counselors and bring in comfort puppies. (notice, rather than make empirical statements, I leave room for the possibility of this going the other direction)

I mean if evidence was mounting against the person I backed like it is against Hillary I would have already been open to the idea of them being criminals. Hell I backed Trump in this election and said if he is guilty he should be punished. And that's even though so far there isn't a shred of evidence against Trump compared to Hillary and Obama.

Everyone keeps saying they have no skin in the game and don't care yet they continue to make themselves look foolish and fanatical when they continue to blindly back these people.

At some point you are not a defender any more...you become a offender.

People here are walking a fine line of being offenders.

edit on 7-2-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join