It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a Dud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Its not proof. You are right. Its evidence.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It was true before the media said it. Did you actually read it? Boring ...
Lacking depth lacking detail and even some grammatical errors.
Not surprising since the ones who wrote it never even saw the source documents.
At least the dems who wrote theirs actually had direct access to the source and didn't depend on someone else's crib notes to explain their views.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Haha
As if...
edit on 272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

Nah..we know already. Maybe they should have actually read the source before writing it then it would have more meat. But right now it's just meat by products.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

For now. I have a strong feeling he's not getting his four years. A very very strong feeling.

(post by PublicOpinion removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

dud
dəd/
informal
noun
noun: dud; plural noun: duds

a thing that fails to work properly or is otherwise unsatisfactory or worthless.

Sounds about right when talking about this memo.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Classy. Real classy.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's a big ol negative K
edit on 7-2-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

No. It's true. Nothing has come from that document. Nunes had to walk the goal posts back and assure people after this memo fell flat that more memos were coming. Yet it was hyped up to be the ticking time bomb we've all been waiting for.

Where are you cries of "PROPAGANDA!" for all the people who labeled this memo a "Bombshell"? I guess it doesn't matter to you when the propaganda adheres to your biases, right?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Just keep hitting that dead horse and it might still become the biggest political scandal in our livetime!

Or not.

I mean... we could just praise Nunes for that total Stasi update we need to stay alive, well and profitable. You idiots are just part of the gigantic deception, better don't expect flowers for that.

But... but... but.. It's NOT A DUD!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I know you folks can understand this. The memo was just a list of things found. It by itself isn't meant to be anything other than information. Next will come an investigation, and then, possibly charges and repercussions. Or if no wrongdoing is found, apologies. (doubtfully needed, but you can dream)

I just wonder, have you prepared yourself for the possible outcome that you are on the wrong side of history, and all those empirical statements will bite a monstrous hole in your ass?

Don't worry, this won't happen overnight. You still have time to repent.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know you folks can understand this.

You don't know jack#, duped dude.

Try a question to pipe the fck up or keep repeating gubmint talking points. At this point nobody on Ceres cares anymore.

The wrong side of history, eh? Ask a Stasi veteran to comment on your new surveillance laws? Wait! No, better don't.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
*yawn*

It is cute that you're attempting to insult with misspelled words.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

A quick peruse through the forums and the net corroborate what the memo was outlining.

Unless I'm stuck in a separate reality....

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I know you folks can understand this. The memo was just a list of things found. It by itself isn't meant to be anything other than information. Next will come an investigation, and then, possibly charges and repercussions. Or if no wrongdoing is found, apologies. (doubtfully needed, but you can dream)

Yes. That is how it is being spun now that the memo wasn't the dealbreaker it was being hyped up to be. Hence my "moving the goalposts" remark.

I just wonder, have you prepared yourself for the possible outcome that you are on the wrong side of history, and all those empirical statements will bite a monstrous hole in your ass?

Have you?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Have some kraut and sausages? Care to point me to that serious error, which makes it impossible to overcome this grammar Nazi in your head?

Psst... it's a dud, too!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

And what's that supposed to mean exactly? Of course there are tons of outlets that explain what is in the memo. Most of those articles you linked in the OP labeling the memo as a "dud" do that too.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It’s a dud now? Seems like just last week it was a serious threat to national security. Hmm, imagine that.

With all apologies to Ozzie and the boys

Dem’crats gathered in their masses,
    To find a way to cover their asses,
    Media spinning propaganda,
    Even saw Seth Rich’s panda.
    Twisted logic was unending,
    But the memo is just the beginning.
    Shills will waste our time,
    Spewing ‘facts’ from their brainwashed minds
    Oh Lord yeah!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No, it's much more fun this way.

The word vomit keeps whatever your point is obfuscated. Probably to the benefit of any other readers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join