It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kofi Annan...A Useful Idiot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Many are calling for the ouster or resignation of UN Secretary General Kofi Annan in the wake of his involvement in the Oil-for-Food scandal and outrageous comments calling the coalition invasion of Iraq "illegal."

I submit that it is better for the U.S. and Britain to keep Annan as Secretary General of the UN at the current time, since we have him under our thumb. Annan is closely tied to the scandal, especially through his son. This Damoclean sword above his head may prove useful in keeping the UN under control from this point forward.

Opinions?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wow, I am impressed! Maybe I was wrong insinuating that all of you are burned out potheads?

To those who don't understand: All those in such positions of authority are hand- picked sycophants that answer to those not elected or who have no need to vote.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I disagree totally,

he should go....

The UN should go with him....

Get the US out of the UN as it is not worth the paper its abomination was signed on....like the league of nations before it...inept and corrupt....

glad to see you back Reaganman....I think.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Is Kofi Annan a "Useful Idiot"?

You are at least half right.

I am convinced that the developed world has a vested interest in having the UN led by a ineffectual fence-sitting dithering bureaucrat.

Kofi Annan couldnt run a bath, let alone the UN. The only reason he is still there is because it serves somebodies interest to have him there.

top topics

join