It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Steele Memo from Grassley just released

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
a reply to: soberbacchus

You're reading it wrong, is the problem.

Because words don't have the same meaning whilst read through right wing glasses smeared with the stank of BS.

I appreciate your attempt at level-headed and constructive conversation.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
a reply to: soberbacchus

You're reading it wrong, is the problem.

Because words don't have the same meaning whilst read through right wing glasses smeared with the stank of BS.

Uh, what ? Is this an actual reply to an adult conversation ? English, is English whichever ideology you follow.

An aside, I came to ATS to have actual conversations, real debates with friendly (or atleast not openly hostile) and intelligent people. Exchange ideas and concepts with people who have the mental acuity to do so. The quote above is exactly the type of conversations I was tired of having either IRL, or at other boards.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It's good to see more and more people waking up and speaking up to the fact that this is all playing out really wrong as far as getting anything approaching justice much less preventing similar abuses in the future are concerned....

There's no good guys here and what we're seeing is NOT how we get our country back!

It's very very nice to see people truly waking up to these implications mostly at the hands of the various efforts which have been deployed to quarterback and manage this incident!

A bunch of fundamental miscalculations have been made by all sides in this and in a very real way they have not only pulled back the curtain but shined multiple several million candlepower spotlights on the men behind the curtain in the process of playing their little games amongst themselves.

The question now is, will enough people break the partisan spell and shake off the other efforts underway to obfuscate the situation and keep us placated?

And if enough people do shake it off, what the f*** are we going to do about it?

Because once you shake off the partisan bs and the other placating efforts and really LOOK at this situation... It's beyond obvious that things are far too broken to be allowed to continue on as they are right now without essentially giving up on EVER getting another chance at having enough people aware focused and angry enough to maybe do something about it ever again!

I don't know what the answers are here, but I do know it's time we start asking ourselves some damn serious questions about what kinda country and world we're willing to accept living in!

<< 6  7  8   >>

join