It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viral Outbreak at Olympics causes 1200 security personnel to be replaced with military

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Boring times? Ha! You are joking right?

This may be nothing...good to talk about it Anyway, just in case!

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
N.Korea exercising their bioweapons?He has a big enough Olympic size audience.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
a reply to: Blaine91555

It's more that they pulled 1200 security and replaced them with military, over just 35 cases of sickness. Not that people are sick. Seems a bit of a disproportionate response.

I guess the suspicion is that a wee sickness outbreak is being used as a flimsy excuse to ship 1200 soldiers into the games.

Its a reasonable suspicion I think... or not entirely insane anyway...

If that's the case it may be more appropriate considering the risk from bad players in the region and from other part of the world.

You notice the "But then........." meaning its worth a thought. I don't think it's insane at all to ask the question. Unlikely though.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Ya, let's hope not. There is the weird post Superbowl CNN article about the bio terror drill conducted in Nov 2017 in case of a Superbowl attack. It's not being widely reported also which is weird. Anytime I start hearing about drills I get nervous. This is another thread topic nobody has made though it is being discussed in relation to other topics! I just figure the more we talk about it all the better.
edit on 6 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)[/editb
Edit to add link
www.google.ca...

edit on 6 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Doubt it. NK has players in the Olympics. Why would they hit their own people?

SK getting hit by bioweapons is highly possible due to easy friendship with the Western world. They are no China who maintain security in the borders like crazy.

"One side is openly evil, the other is secretly evil."
edit on 6-2-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I hope there is no attack but...really don't think the North cares all too much about "their people" I can fully imagine their people being involved and even maybe dying for their dear leader... brainwashed and scared as they seem to be. I mean this regime puts generations in prison camps for the smallest infraction...if what we are lead to believe about the country is even true.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Doubt it. NK has players in the Olympics. Why would they hit their own people?

SK getting hit by bioweapons is highly possible due to easy friendship with the Western world. They are no China who maintain security in the borders like crazy.

"One side is openly evil, the other is secretly evil."

Your probably right as there seems to be a discrepancy with the number of actually infected.
I remember the 1972 Munich massacre and would hate to see another.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I don't think in the overall scheme of things NK gives two squirts about their people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join