It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Falcon Heavy..?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I hope aliens have a sense of humour. I can just picture them driving through space and having to do a double take as a guy in a space suit driving a Tesla flys by.

Don't mind me, lads, I'm just passin' through...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Got me, man. Just looks strange, that's all....

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Any bets on who is in the suit...

Just think if you have the money to launch them in space instead of bury them in the desert ain't nobody finding them anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: sunkuong

Source is the OP, i just watched it back and yes the screenshot can be taken at that moment in time, i think you owe someone some ruples.

It is being stated as a replay being overlayed sure looks odd though

I watched the launch myself (live) and really enjoyed it, I am a believer that there is a car in space now...2018 and MR Musk will be forever eternal, so money can buy you anything.

I was up seeing my grandchild when the launch happened, got home to a email from a friend with the link to the launch from space x web page.

I watched the launch and booster returns, car expose etc etc then fast forwarded a good bit and caught the object go over car mans head, slowed it down to confirm then posted here within minutes. It was no overlay, it was straight from the space x page. As most have speculated it could very well be a piece of debris, even i know that and knew it at the time of posting here.

I just thought i would get in on the usual UFO during a live launch act before someone else did. Not checked youtube yet but i'm sure someone has posted it up now for mega hits and a certificate.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Checking back on the video i posted it's now mysteriously been cut from 40 minutes to 34 skipping out the UFO...The plot thickens.

EDIT: Still there. Now at 31:57 on this shortened video.

edit on 8-2-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
posting again for those who missed it.

edit on 8-2-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

A piece of the fairing.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Anyone post about the large cylinder object at 19:00?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The video is 34 minutes long. What video are you seeing that shows me 39 minutes?

Edit: Just read latest reply from OP
edit on 16-2-2018 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nose fairing, separation. Camera is adjusted itself to low light, then boom off come the fairing, and the camera is dazzled for a few seconds. I've watched the entire video, I saw nothing off, except all the UFO's flying by.

cdn.disclose.tv...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join